Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231392 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 1:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Oh my! i'v missed alot...
walahi dat IBB guy will surely have HighBP for spoiling the fun of this thread...
The fun thing about this thread is not just reading the story; but the interaction of the readers and the comments made, now everything is going down the drain cus of one wisefool who thinks he can reap where he did not sow
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2015
snowhyt:
Oh my! i'v missed alot...
walahi dat IBB guy will surely have HighBP for spoiling the fun of this thread...
The fun thing about this thread is not just reading the story; but the interaction of the readers and the comments made, now everything is going down the drain cus of one wisefool who thinks he can reap where he did not sow
Am telling you. The interaction was what I enjoyed the most.
The team Serena and other teams... Now, there won't be interations anymore, as they will just read the rest of the story at once.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by nimat158(f): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2015
am waiting for d mail ooooo.nimatmodupeola@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2015
nimat158:
am waiting for d mail ooooo.nimatmodupeola@gmail.com
Why not send me a mail? So I can have you on my inbox list
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2015
D9ty7:

I never get to know say make we dey pm you naa, hope I'm not too late ooo?

Make I pm you Asap
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ligopedro: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2015
D9ty7:

Dee am still waiting for the mail pls ..
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Paradise163(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Durodola U Mean U Ar Really Leaving Dz Fabuloustic Nd Innovative Nd Creative Story Half Way,it Painfully Pained Me Sha(don't Mind My English) But Any Way Guys Stop Coercing Him Let Him Make D Best Decision 4 Himself Nt Making What He Wil Start Regreting Afterward,nd Plzzzz D9ty7 I Anxiously Need D Remainder Of Dz Story Nd Here Iz My Whatsapp Number Plz Lets Chat @08144813392
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nd U Mr.Ibb U Can't Hav Ur Cake Nd Hav It, I Wil Advice U 2 Keep It Up Til Wen U Ar Caught Wit No Escape Route For U *tongue Out*
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
dee i will send u a mail tru my Sis acct.. hope its OK by yhu?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by shankies215(f): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote
author=oka4ugoo post=33135605]Guy since u said u no go update again,
enough of dis non sense, jst close thread make we pass joor. Person
copied ur work and u want to take it out on ur followers, u for no carry
ur work come nairaland nah. RUBBISH! I DN'T NEED UR CONCLUDING CHAPTER
COS I ALREADY KNW IS GONNA END ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. #Unfollow
thread[/quote] wasted sperm....omo ale, if u knw aw e go take end, oya post wetin go happen make we see....pray u wee always work for another pesin to reap....e diot, Atulu, oloriburuku sumbody....Mtchew, lemme hiss again, MTCHEW
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by princessadeola(f): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
weldone
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
shankies215:
wasted sperm....omo ale, if u knw aw e go take end, oya post wetin go happen make we see....pray u wee always work for another pesin to reap....e diot, Atulu, oloriburuku sumbody....Mtchew, lemme hiss again, MTCHEW
Did you type all these? Waoh! *suprised
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
D9ty7:

Am telling you. The interaction was what I enjoyed the most.
The team Serena and other teams... Now, there won't be interations anymore, as they will just read the rest of the story at once.
yea, and the suspence is not gonna b there anymore... atleast u are not leaving us to our own imagination of how the story will end and we are thanksful for that.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by shankies215(f): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
D9ty7:

Did you type all these? Waoh! *suprised
''so because someone copied ur work....................''' shoro niyen?. D guy gt stone brain Walahi
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
shankies215:
''so because someone copied ur work....................''' shoro niyen?. D guy gt stone brain Walahi
Am just suprised at your outburst. Aside wearing heels to mosque, I never knew you could use words this much. You just dey mix am, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Efik, Swahili, Chineese.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by donPhill(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2015
D9ty7:

Am just suprised at your outburst. Aside wearing heels to mosque, I never knew you could use words this much. You just dey mix am, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Efik, Swahili, Chineese.
lolz....him just de vex ni
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2015
have u taken ur drugs?
oka4ugoo:
Guy since u said u no go update again, enough of dis non sense, jst close thread make we pass joor. Person copied ur work and u want to take it out on ur followers, u for no carry ur work come nairaland nah. RUBBISH! I DN'T NEED UR CONCLUDING CHAPTER COS I ALREADY KNW IS GONNA END ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. #Unfollow thread
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2015
bulk sms
i tink dat will do the trick
D9ty7:

Is there a way I can send a message to 50-100 people at once? If there is a way, please tell me. That way, you'll recieve a message from me tonight.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2015
kwencypresh:
bulk sms
i tink dat will do the trick
Bulk sms? We talking mail here ma'am
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2015
ok
how many people do u want to send mail
D9ty7:

Bulk sms? We talking mail here ma'am
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2015
kwencypresh:
ok
how many people do u want to send mail
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2015
u can, jst click on d cc n bcc, type e email address
make sure u separate wit coma den send
D9ty7:

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
shankies215:
wasted sperm....omo ale, if u knw aw e go take end, oya post wetin go happen make we see....pray u wee always work for another pesin to reap....e diot, Atulu, oloriburuku sumbody....Mtchew, lemme hiss again, MTCHEW
ma'am shenkes d woman wey wan break me nd dee head.. iwo ni? undecided so u don 4gt us abi undecided
btw wia dat ur high heel i wan buy same 4 lilyomi tongue
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
oka4ugoo:
Guy since u said u no go update again, enough of dis non sense, jst close thread make we pass joor. Person copied ur work and u want to take it out on ur followers, u for no carry ur work come nairaland nah. RUBBISH! I DN'T NEED UR CONCLUDING CHAPTER COS I ALREADY KNW IS GONNA END ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. #Unfollow thread
Common sense is rare,but just pretend you've one.
I mean,do you know what it takes to write a story?? To edit and crack your brain,to join things together,huh??
I bet you don't
I mean your idiocy baffles unborn chlid
You type that rubbish with your rotten fingers,all because you've renewed your data plan,eeh??
Senseless goat
Amukumeko
Isi ewu
Oponu
Atulu

In dee's voice--> swerved and remain swerved!!dimwitted fellow
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
kitnah:

I mean,do you know what it takes to write a story?? To edit and crack your brain,to join things together,huh??
I bet you don't
You type that rubbish with your rotten fingers,all because you've renewed your data plan,eeh??
Senseless goat
Amukumeko
Isi ewu
Oponu
Atulu

chai if the i.diot knows the insult what he posted will bring to him,he wouldn't have.. Well he deserve more..

But Kit you no try at all. But hey the f.ool deserve it. Some people don't just know what to say and not.. He should have been flushed the moment his pregnancy is confirmed
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettydiva89:

chai if the i.diot knows the insult what he posted will bring to him,he wouldn't have.. Well he deserve more..

But Kit you no try at all. But hey the f.ool deserve it. Some people don't just know what to say and not.. He should have been flushed the moment his pregnancy is confirmed
Lmao
The idi.ot has no upbringing at all
He deserves more
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
kitnah:

I bet you don't
Senseless goat
Amukumeko
Isi ewu
Oponu
Atulu

chai madam u dy vex o
na only u waka cum grin grin
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by shankies215(f): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
D9ty7:

lol, no tok dt one for here o, ahn ahn, u want to open my nyansh for public nii wink
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Peacefulness: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
I have sent you a mail, please send the remaining chapters to me. My add is cpblessed2000@gmail.com.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by tpmaishah(f): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls, av neva comment on this thread before.... BT I wud lyk to read d complete d story........... Pls add me among my email is aishatomowumi@yahoo.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
D9ty7:

Is there a way I can send a message to 50-100 people at once? If there is a way, please tell me. That way, you'll recieve a message from me tonight.
oga dee even me? Eligible ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.