Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231793 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Mercyesse(f): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls,i need d concludin part of d story
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by oluvick(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Well, if you found me worthy, I will like to read the story to the end. I have been silently reading and following from the very beginning.

Pardon 1BB for he's not just acting like a slowpoke. He is a slowpoke.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by nimat158(f): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2015
PATIENTLY WAITING FOS D MAIL...nimatmodupeola@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Neephemie(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Chai! If ion get 2 read d concluding part e go pain me o bt dis IBB guy no try at all. Oga Dee do not pass me by o.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
D9ty7:

I appreciate this boss, but for some reasons, I will make sure at least 70% of the old readers get to finish this story. And moreso, I am selecting those who will get to read the concluding part, so, forget the fact that IBB might use his alternate moniker or whatever. I am no fool.
And to add, this story has gone beyond asking people to pay for the concluding part. They will all get to read the concluding part, I can assure them of that.

Thanks for keeping to your promise, though it's very tough decision
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2015
stuff46:
Nigerian people and araha. D9ty7 it's not everyone that demands the work that should get it. IBB of a guy can choose to open account with a new moniker that he would disguise in such a way that he means good and in turn render all your struggles VOID.

My best take on this is that you suspend both the sending and convert the work to e-book. Anybody that have money for subscription, (atleast 1000per month, 250 wont be hard for him to pay to read your work). Atleast you are not asking for too much. Its your work, most of the novels people read, they buy them. And since you have shared up to this level as advert, its enough that way.

Enough of all this.

U make a good suggestion but the story has gone far more than that
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Viewing the topic D9ty7....I sight u
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2015
In another development, I have decided to do this the other way round. If I decide to send mails to everybody, I will just die. As there are over one hundred people to send mails to.
So the thing now is, if you are yet to recieve a message from me, send me a mail through NAIRALAND. The reason behind this is to be able to identify you with everybody with their Nairaland usernames.
NOTE: Only mails sent through Nairaland would be attended to.
Once I reply your mail, expect the concluding part of the story by NEXT WEEK FRIDAY.
Good morning to y'all

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2015
D9ty7:
In another development, I have decided to do this the other way round. If I decide to send mails to everybody, I will just die. As there are over one hundred people to send mails to.
So the thing now is, if you are yet to recieve a message from me, send me a mail through NAIRALAND. The reason behind this is to be able to identify you with everybody with their Nairaland usernames.
NOTE: Only mails sent through Nairaland would be attended to.
Once I reply your mail, expect the concluding part of the story by NEXT WEEK FRIDAY.
Good morning to y'all

Good morning Dee, have sent u mail through Nairaland
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by d4real890(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2015
d4real890@gmail.com that's my mail, that's a nice idea
Weldon bro ur labour shall not be in vain
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by martin98(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2015
D9ty7:

His Facebook page is accessible to only his friends or based on those he invite.
Cc: Ishilove, Obinnau
I think since we have someone here who has access to his page. The person as a member of his secret page can add people to the group.
I think temilade20 should add d9ty7 to the group. D9ty7, I think you can from there report the group to facebook.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
D9ty7:

Oga, you can vex o.... But all the gods you mentioned no dey vex at the same time.
The dude's bad habit cost me such wonderful story
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Jux came back From ma Short Vac, Hear/see that one Ibb was Stealing Oga Dee's Fish from his Soup Bouncer onemansquad what where you doing at the time by d way?? undecided
But this Rubbish still Made Dee's Fans to Come out of there Hiding Places especially the ghost Readers tongue
Ma Still Request for concluding Chapters cos me sef wan know how many more people Nathan Beat kill
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Neephemie(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai! See hw dry dis place z. IBB dere's no way curse 'll nt follow u. U r a cursed man already
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Harjibolar was here
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by hadease(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Av send d mail through nairaland waitin for d reply
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Chioma123: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
though i have read all your stories as a guest, i must applaud your work at this juncture. i still wonder y the literature section cant be set as read only , so its difficult for anyone to copy the stories......................pls i would love the concluding part of this
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=stuff46 post=33097562][/quote]

Bros Na Pidgin effect

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by lovingangel(f): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Plz ao do I send a mail thru nairaland. Dis my mail folakee@yahoo.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Gideon9947: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oga D9ty7,abeg i need d concluding part too,gideonoparinde@gmail.com.as 4 d plagiarist,na thunder will consume them.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by betybuk(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2015
I dont think a member of the group can add a new person except him (IBB). It's a secret group.........
martin98:

I think since we have someone here who has access to his page. The person as a member of his secret page can add people to the group.
I think temilade20 should add d9ty7 to the group. D9ty7, I think you can from there report the group to facebook.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Jux came back From ma Short Vac, Hear/see that one Ibb was Stealing Oga Dee's Fish from his Soup Bouncer onemansquad what where you doing at the time by d way?? undecided

But this Rubbish still Made Dee's Fans to Come out of there Hiding Places especially the ghost Readers tongue

Ma Still Request for concluding Chapters cos me sef wan know how many more people Nathan Beat
ah no dy hia dat time na assistant bouncer stuff46 dy hia *i wonder wetin e dy do den,,maybe e dy high weed e cum allow dat ibb dy distob dis thread*
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Sum pple sha undecided
*wen dy go beg una 2 comment una go dy on ghostmode *nw e don reach mailing of story evrybdy don dy comment* chaii diarisGod

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by adewealth027(f): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Chaiii.......see as pple dey beg for concluding part of story.......na wah o
D9ty7.......pele o....hope ur finger neva comot?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2015
temilade20:
@ IBB4luv, i swear with my Grandfather"s grave, God's wrath is already on you. look at his face, embodiness of ugliness, You're a fish with beards that looks like a goat with fin. Thief

What is your Facebook name?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=D9ty7 post=33027532][/quote]

@d9ty7,i dint gt to see ur comment After u quoted me oo..wud u mind replying me again?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=D9ty7 post=33027532][/quote]

@d9ty7,i dint gt to see ur comment After u quoted me oo..plsss wud u mind replying me again?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2015
And plssss can sm1 teach me hw to mail a writer through nairaland?
#note: i use phone to read...nokia c3 to be precise..

Pls,Dont tink i sound funny,i aint...Am doing all these xo i wont miss dis story ni...hehehe
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by labaski(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Galaxdiva:
And plssss can sm1 teach me hw to mail a writer through nairaland?
#note: i use phone to read...nokia c3 to be precise..

Pls,Dont tink i sound funny,i aint...Am doing all these xo i wont miss dis story ni...hehehe
. click on d person's profile and look for 'send an email message to ......' click on it and send d message
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by martin98(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
betybuk:
I dont think a member of the group can add a new person except him (IBB). It's a secret group.........
A member can. I was once a member of a secret group and I added people.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Slimzjoe(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Onemansquad:
Sum pple sha undecided
*wen dy go beg una 2 comment una go dy on ghostmode *nw e don reach mailing of story evrybdy don dy comment* chaii diarisGod

Lol.... E surprise me die

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.