Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) (5030 Views)

Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD / Ladies Pls Kindly Stop This Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS: I have noteecd that whenever she comes visits me,my stacks of soap,indome and pot of soup goes lost.
I leave in my house alone and this things only happen when she visit.
Even my soap that I have start using,she theif it.
I have buy over 45 pots because my whole pot of soup she theif it.
She usually come with one big hand bag,she have even bring me 2bag of maize for me from inside the bag before.
I am afraid to comfront her because she is a boxer b y proffession.please what should I do to stop all this? sad

#BTONsad
Naa wa ooooo. How can any girl not steal frm u with dis ur Bad grammar. I ll recommend Mama peace 4 u as ur english teacher. lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by tope24(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Andyblaze jatijati
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
roufy235: [b][/b]
abeg na the smallpenis you should bite off if uoi want to bite the op if he no get any penis he go deu think about that rather running after a thief girlfriend and afraid to confront her
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Donfamous:
pls if you want to bite the op make sure na his small penis you bite off because if he no get penis again he go think about that rather than running after a thief girlfriend and even afraid to comfront her
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
@op you berra comfront that girlfriend of yours before she ruin you
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by iamord(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hehehehehe!! U got a rat with 10 fingers in your crib.. That's a bad attitude.. She is no girlfriend. Confront her ..advice her and do away with her asap
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by Donfamous(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: pls if you want to bite the op make sure na his small penis you bite off because if he no get penis again he go think about that rather than running after a thief girlfriend and even afraid to comfront her
ok I will put that into consideration
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by Kunleskey(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: I cnt laugh too much
u can.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by Kunleskey(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
tope24: Andyblaze jatijati
where's he? And did he went 4 break..?
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by PDPblogger: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
i think u should invite patience Jonathan to tutor her, maybe she will turn a new leaf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion? / Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) / Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.