Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? (6803 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
asadike: No b small thing.
oh really? cheesy
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by tit(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ramnon2: Not even blood stains on his cloth around that area? This is definitely a dismemberment made after death when the blood has already clotted (congealed/coagulated)

A good number of the Yarlan Mallam dead have "defensive wounds" on their extremities.
It looks like CJTF did the work of godo godo after the terrorists where stunned or shell shocked.
I wonder how "Shekau" got a wound under his armpit?

Apart from the bump on the forehead, this guy does not look like the "Shekau" we see in Boko Haram videos.
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by nuclearboy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Very easy as this was a war situation. Read between the lines - they were tricked there and trapped/captured.

The story says they were "convinced" to call others and tell them they had taken over Konduga.

I only wish the NA had a few pigs there so that while "convincing" these people, they could have given them pork to eat and swine blood as water
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ramnon2: Is that his prick?
What is the yellow mass in the center of his waste? It does no appear like part of his yellow cloth
It looks like someone used a knife to remove part of his body after he was dead, seeing it was not bloodied up.

This is so disgusting

https://www.nairaland.com/1918645/man-shoots-videos-wearing-full
It ws done by Allah of bokoharam!He will receive a new one for his 72virgins.
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
hifaif: I expect even the barest minimum respect for the dead. You guys should show some respect.
u will say d opposite if d pic ws dt of NA.BOKOHARAMITE
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Waspy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wet in you look go that side oo
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Rapaltar(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
DickDastardly:
No Bro, he means no dick to fvck virgins in heaven wif wink

Nice thinking cheesy

LWkmd.....
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Rapaltar(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Waspy: Wet in you look go that side oo

Hin dey very observant grin
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2014
How's he going to bleep the virgins?
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Priceless24(f): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2014
The one in blue trousers looks like Shekau oh, with pacs sef, abi na him ribs be that?
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Jmain: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif: I expect even the barest minimum respect for the dead. You guys should show some respect.

Nonsense
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Sibrah: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Imagine the Chibok Girls living with these kind of Insane Looking Dudes !!!
Chai! There is God Oh
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: u will say d opposite if d pic ws dt of NA.BOKOHARAMITE

I am not sympathizing with anyone here, I am just calling you guys to order.

Respect the dead no matter what or who they were. They are dead. Someone starts a thread to mock the body of a dead man, and you all join in, throwing obscene comments.

When 4 American soldiers peed on the bodies of Iraqi terrorists, they were punished and there were massive public outcry from both American and Iraqi citizens.

The picture is not even supposed to be everywhere and the posting of it has been described as a 'rare' military act. Why? Because the military is not allowed to mock the body of even a terrorist.

Bin Laden got more respect from the American government than he gave to his victims. Why? Because they were not respecting him but the customs of respecting the dead.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by authority2006(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

Respect the dead no matter what or who they were. They are dead. Someone starts a thread to mock the body of a dead man, and you all join in, throwing obscene comments.

When 4 American soldiers peed on the bodies of Iraqi terrorists, they were punished and there were massive public outcry from both American and Iraqi citizens.

The picture is not even supposed to be everywhere and the posting of it has been described as a 'rare' military act. Why? Because the military is not allowed to mock the body of even a terrorist.

Bin Laden got more respect from the American government than he gave to his victims. Why? Because they were not respecting him but the customs of respecting the dead.
Nigeria as a country is still redeemable as long as we have people like you around. You know, many of us are susceptible to "bandwagon effect", and can't really blamed them much, because they don't read much. The next from them is that you will be tagged Boko Haram sympathizer just to silence you.
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2014
authority2006: Nigeria as a country is still redeemable as long as we have people like you around. You know, many of us are susceptible to "bandwagon effect", and can't really blamed them much, because they don't read much. The next from them is that you will be tagged Boko Haram sympathizer just to silence you.

Exactly, bro. Some people have already called me a Boko Haramite.

Thanks. I appreciate you, bro.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

STORYYYYYY
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: STORYYYYYY

OK, have your fun the only way you can.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by omoharry(f): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Slonge2: nigeria army be like " shey na 69 virgin u wan phock oya cut im prick make i see wetin im go use poke the virgins".. while boko members be like " dis one wey dem dey cut prick make i rush go surrender cos wat shall it profit me to die in battle and lose ma prick".. kudos to our khaki boys it will serve as a deterent to does who join boko for solely their 69 vjays.

Una go kill person with laugh for this naira land. kai. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by omoharry(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: STORYYYYYY
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

OK, have your fun the only way you can.
kiss
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2014
omoharry:
d guy is even their supporter.imagine telln me to respect dead boko guy? undecided
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by omoharry(f): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

A boko haram sympathizer on alert please military guys here should take note.Those Dead boko haram are not humans they are monsters and deserve to be burnt alive and give to the beast in the air to feast on. there should be no dignity for them even after death.Rubbish
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
omoharry:

A boko haram sympathizer on alert please military guys here should take note.Those Dead boko haram are not humans they are monsters and deserve to be burnt alive and give to the beast in the air to feast on. there should be no dignity for them even after death.Rubbish

SMH...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by overhypedsteve(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Firefire: Same fate await other terrorist, both online and offline grin
bro take it easy on our young online shekau's
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: d guy is even their supporter.imagine telln me to respect dead boko guy? undecided

I am not a BH supporter, Miss. It is very unlikely that a BH supporter would say what I said. It is very likely that most of the abusive comments here are from BH supporters trying to hide their anger.

What is there to mock about a dead man? That is what I find hard to understand. I still maintain that a dead man deserves even the barest minimum respect, no matter who or what he was when he was alive.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

I am not a BH supporter, Miss. It is very unlikely that a BH supporter would say what I said. It is very likely that most of the abusive comments here are from BH supporters trying to hide their anger.

What is there to mock about a dead man? That is what I find hard to understand. I still maintain that a dead man deserves even the barest minimum respect, no matter who or what he was when he was alive.
are you a deadman right activist?
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: are a deadman right activist?

Don't understand you

1 Like

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by cuteboy2: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arosa: what does it profit a man if he gains 72 virgins but loses his prick? grin grin grin

Dat one na double jeopardy!!! grin grin grin

Nothing as painful as to look at the reward (72 virgins) of your labour on earth, and not have the instrument to take advantage of it.
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Vikky014(f): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

Don't understand you
fix *you*btween are* and a* u will understand me wink
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by cuteboy2: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ramnon2: Is that his prick?
What is the yellow mass in the center of his waste? It does no appear like part of his yellow cloth
It looks like someone used a knife to remove part of his body after he was dead, seeing it was not bloodied up.

This is so disgusting

https://www.nairaland.com/1918645/man-shoots-videos-wearing-full

Dem cut the p.r.i.ck from the normal position (yellow area), and then placed it next to where the red arrow is pointing to.
The p.r.i.ck is Resting-in-Pieces (RIP) grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: fix *you*btween are* and a* u will understand me wink

I am not. Just dat it doesn't look right mocking the dead. Fine, they were terrorists but they are dead now. Their bodies are not to be desecrated in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Was This Boko Haram Terrorist Shot In His Pe.nis or was he ritualized? by macof(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol no Virgins for this one in heaven grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG / How APC Dealt With PDP In Rivers East Senatorial Zone / When Will Nigeria Be Like This Again? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.