Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Is This The Beginning Of The End Of Boko-haram In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Beginning Of The End Of Boko-haram In Nigeria? (605 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Beginning Of The End Of Boko-haram In Nigeria? by Mykel4God(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
With shekau dead and boko-haram insurgent withdrawing and surredering theirselves to law........is this their total end or beginning of their end?,cos i'm still thinking their solid sponsors are still at large and out there!
Re: Is This The Beginning Of The End Of Boko-haram In Nigeria? by Hanibal(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2014
definately boko haram will soon become history.
but we need to bring back our girls.
Re: Is This The Beginning Of The End Of Boko-haram In Nigeria? by Yungwhy(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is This The Beginning Of The End Of Boko-haram In Nigeria? by Raiders: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Mykel4God: With shekau dead and boko-haram insurgent withdrawing and surredering theirselves to law........is this their total end or beginning of their end?,cos i'm still thinking their solid sponsors are still at large and out there!
I hope this is the beginning of the end of boko haram but Shekau is not yet dead. Is death has not been confirmed by the army or federal gov

(1) (Reply)

2015: PDP, APC Members Seek Jonathan’s Disqualification / Escaped Chibok Girl Is Four Months Pregnant / We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.