Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders (604 Views)

Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed / Present State Of Nigeria (pics) We Deserve Better Than These Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders by MORNDEW(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Where is Donald Duke?

As the 2015 elections approaches, many calculations have been going on in different quaters. During the 2011 Presidential election, i queued up under hot sun to Vote in the current President of the country. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Popularly refered to as Gej. But after six months i regretted. So also are many Nigerians. But some have refused to speak up or say the truth because they are still gaining from this present government or are blinded by tribalism. I’ ve seen enough of the Goodluck drama and i seriously need a new movie.
This brings me to the APC Presidential aspirants. Recently Atiku declared to contest, Buhari we know is warming up to declare, so also is Kwankwanso. We also hear Rochas, and Oshiomhole, will soon join the race. Fashola is seriously breaking my heart for not doing or saying anything about contesting to be President in 2015.
Buhari we know has an intimidating record of little or no corruption, i understand Atikus passion for this Nation, but they should bury their ambition. Like i pointed out in my letter to the APC. This two have had their chances.
We need young and fresh Aspirants, people who have proven themselves. Just like the U.S politics where you must have good antecedents before you think of vying for the presidency.
The APC have in their Fold, Fashola, Oshiomhole, Kwankwanso, Rochas and Amaechi. Any of these will excite Nigerians and give GEJ a good run for his money. If any of these does not emerge as their candidate, i would sleep in my house on the election day or better still watch some nice movies than go and contribute to another four years of Anarchic, corrupt and directionlesnes rule.
Many of us have endured almost 16 years of this largest party in Africa misrule and serious underdevelopment,and will like to give another party a chance. APC members am apealing, so also is many Nigerians. Pls give the young ones a chance. Buhari, Atiku una don try make una rest first.

Princewill Chimereze
Student, Writter, Facilitator, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.
[i][/i]

1 Share

Re: We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders by MORNDEW(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Amaechi

Re: We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders by MORNDEW(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wish our ppl can do something abt dis nation am so sad

1 Like

Re: We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thread dead on arrival from a Sorry_arsse_jobless_piece_of_shiit_coasting_on_da_deathjanjaweeidtrain_to_planet_mars....
#gej till'19
#no to janjaweied
Re: We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Air bag gas_in_da_skull nigggah oped this doa thrash 11:42am nig time n his sole n solo miserable arsse has been of da spotlite monologue...janjawd packa'rascals'n'losers..
Re: We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders by marieolae(f): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW: Wish our ppl can do something abt dis nation am so sad
honestly
Re: We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders by MORNDEW(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: honestly
I believe in dis country something will happen.!
Re: We Need/Deserve Better And Proven Leaders by marieolae(f): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
I believe in dis country something will happen.!
amen, my brother!

(1) (Reply)

People Of Biafra Celebrate With Nigeria On Her 54th Independence. / Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / Court Stops Adamawa Bye-election,orders Swearing-in Of Ngilari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.