Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23398 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thank God for d success of d celebrity bday oya make una go sleep nyte she have come
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Baby I c u
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
standd: Happy Birthday KelvinGraphics...God bless you plenty kiss kiss

Great job DaveP....
Thank U mammykisskiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
sameer1212: eyyah dats gud... pray for me.
I did dear
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by marieolae(f): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Ok,its time to go home,KelvinGraphics i see you, happy birthday once again. Shout out to
frankben
Neldrizzy
Xtarxhyne
marieolae
daveP
jbluv55
ggrin
missberrypop5
claireshan
farano
naijaboiy
Irishkez
and of couse Lanicky

You guys made it happen.NL is mad fun,buh dats not witawt u guys. I really had fun today and i know u guys also did. Thanks once again for making it happen.

See you all at the wooing challenge tommorow. Gudnyt pals. *drops mic and drives out of the venue*.
*waves* see u 2morro

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
I did dear
ok tnks, eshe gan...jst wake up frm sleep because i hv nt taking my dinner, kind of tired when i came bak.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
sameer1212: ok tnks, eshe gan...jst wake up frm sleep because i hv nt taking my dinner, kind of tired when i came bak.
Hmmm dats not nice o, u know I don't like it wen u don't eat so have u eaten now
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Rapsainot(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U mammykisskiss
ogbeni go and sleep nah, are you not tayad?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmm dats not nice o, u know I don't like it wen u don't eat so have u eaten now
yes tnks..
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by kingphilip(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2014
let me use the 1%.in my fone to wish a very good friend of mine a happy birthday and pray that all his lofty dreams comes to pass much more than he has ever imagined

Kelvin no vex sha I b last because @ either I'm the 1sy from the front of 1st from the back but since cdamsel customized the 1st from the back then the 1st here is reserved for me
congratulations once more.. meet me at the top
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by priscaoge(f): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: Ok,its time to go home,KelvinGraphics i see you, happy birthday once again. Shout out to
frankben
Neldrizzy
Xtarxhyne
marieolae
daveP
jbluv55
ggrin
missberrypop5
claireshan
farano
naijaboiy
Irishkez
and of couse Lanicky

You guys made it happen.NL is mad fun,buh dats not witawt u guys. I really had fun today and i know u guys also did. Thanks once again for making it happen.

See you all at the wooing challenge tommorow. Gudnyt pals. *drops mic and drives out of the venue*.

U must be high on that tap water I gave uundecidedundecided....

Where is Priscaoge,frankysnow,Dayjhihannon01,
softsparkyy,rozzy,
Africanapple,MrsBreezy? and others huh?

U gonna pay fine....

No body should plead me to liv u cos u MUST pay the fine!

Even daveP sef fall my hand!undecided

I de 4 una 4 Bustopangry
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Rapsainot(m): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2014
sameer1212: ok tnks, eshe gan...jst wake up frm sleep because i hv nt taking my dinner, kind of tired when i came bak.
brother, your grammar ehhhh
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Rapsainot: brother, your grammar ehhhh
whats wrong wit my grammer
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2014
rozzay gud nite...
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Jbluv55(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2014
farano: @jbluv55 serve me boiled and fired egg lol
Haaa!!!! Mami farano herself cheesycheesy.

*rushes to serve her*

[img]http://becomingmadame.files./2011/11/boiled_eggs.jpg[/img]
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge:

softsparkyy,rozzy,

U gonna pay fine....

I de 4 una 4 Bustopangry
biko forgive him for he knows not what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge:

softsparkyy,rozzy,

U gonna pay fine....

I de 4 una 4 Bustopangry
follow me ask em dear...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Rapsainot: ogbeni go and sleep nah, are you not tayad?
Bro abeg no change my mood o. I still dey bite pass Suarez o. Bewaregrin

Good mawning angry
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge:

softsparkyy,rozzy,

U gonna pay fine....

I de 4 una 4 Bustopangry
hmm. I just tot of where u were a few secs ago. How did i?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

*rushes to serve her*

dis one resembles sacrifice (ebo) o...... What an odd combo... Kilode mama farano?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Rapsainot(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Bro abeg no change my mood o. I still dey bite pass Suarez o. Bewaregrin

Good mawning angry
where's the bar man make I order, abi party don scatter?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: follow me ask em dear...
dayji, its a whole diff story.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 26, 2014
irishCream:

shocked shocked shocked

This frankben again... undecided

Wetin I do u sef

Abi na e-crush be dis

U never even see my pics u r stalking me already

If u come see my picsure na drowning go be that then
lmao. I'm crushing on you as well miss smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Hey Temigracie U r still here??

U are still counting d money?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Rapsainot: brother, your grammar ehhhh
MIND YOUR BUSINESS!
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Hey Temigracii U r still here??

U are still counting d money?

**stretches my arms and body****

It is not easy to be the finance minister....I even missed the parry cos i was just too busy with the cash....

Thumbs up to our SPecial artiste/musician, Mr Xtarxyhne...#kiss....you are fantabulous....

Back to business, we realised a whooping sum of fifty six million seven hundred thousand naira.....As you all can see, i've been up since last night busy with my work....

As I have stated initially when i was been sworn-in as the commanding-in-chief of money-matters....Half of this money goes to my pocket....Hian!!!...Who dares raise a voice there??....Atleast am coming out openly and declaring my plans of embezzlement fr the cash....

To the celebrant, I ll be giving you 50 percent of the remaining cash.....can I hear you shout halleluyah.....

The remaining money wil be used to develop this wonderful association....

**bows**...I hope I have served you well??...I hope everyone is happy??.....

Lest i forget....No-one should call any e-EFCC....The boss is my padi and I have gievn him his own share of egunje....

**drops mike**.....

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by farano(f): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

*rushes to serve her*

Thanks a lot. make i use am chop bread this morning... cheesy sacrifice ke? leave my food alone o grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by englishmart(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2014
frankben: *Error Spotted*

I'm VVIP. cheesy
I attended the event from Madrid. (Une spapa shakata blueh trua Madrid.)

If there is anybody who deserves to be addressed as VVIP, that person is me.

Lest I forget, how is ajegunle? grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by englishmart(m): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Eeermmm!!

Clears throat again.

My distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen

Chaiiii See as una dey make me the blushhh oooo..

Seriously i am feeling like a KING here mehn kuz i got QUEENs, KINGZ, Princess and Prince all Royally blooded individuals gracing my birthday and making me feel special. I can see much love in the air, Please let it continue ooo.

I just flew in back from Dubai few minuets, via Nnaamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Like seriously shopping wasn't easy but with the help of my wife Cdamsel and our marketer Justi4Jesu cheesy i was able to buy some gifts in an unlimited quantity.

Xo please if you drop your message just kindly walk to the corner of the hall and choose 1 among this varieties of gift, then walk back to your seat while either NaijaBoiy, Dayjhihannon01, Frankben or PriscaOge delivers them to you.

Please dont go away yet when U pick your gift kuz the show aint started yet... Our MC's Leetunechi and DaveP will soon get things rolling here....

PLS NOTE: ITEM 7 is very much availablegringringringringringringrin I know your wouldnt want to miss that.... PriscaOge, Charijee, Lanicky and DaveP are incharge of the kitchen.

And DONT forget ooo, The Bash is coming up later at JB's Bar and Lounge later in the day... The venue has a pool xo all ma sexy ladies make sure U roll in with ur swimming pants.at NL Bar/Hotel and Relaxation Center(manged by JBLUV55)(click to visit) we are sure gonna party/rock till dawn or when momma calls grin.

**ABEG I DEY COME MAKE I GO BATH UP, WEAR MY EVENT DRESS THEN COME ROLL WITH MY PEOPLE.

Find below your gifts, just mention the one U want and people incharge will do the needful

CC:
thanks for the customised Mercedes C230 you gave me as a gift. (though I gave it out to one of my little babes)
Meanwhile, have you seen the jet I sent to you?

Don't be befuddled over the maintenance fees.
I will send you some cash. (#2billion) for a 4 year maintenance. AFterward, you can manage/sell it.

**flies back to Madrid **
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by englishmart(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: yes o.
*walks majestically to the front front seat with my high heel making tsk tsk, sits with with ma legs crossed*

where is the celebrant
high heeled shoe?
Don't disturb the marbles pls.

Your noise is becoming unbearable. Kelvingraphics, why didn't you warn against this? grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
priscaoge:

softsparkyy,rozzy,

U gonna pay fine....
KO

I de 4 una 4 Bustopangry
Ah..wetin I do? embarassed

Oh now o grab undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
englishmart: high heeled shoe?
Don't disturb the marbles pls.

Your noise is becoming unbearable. Kelvingraphics, why didn't you warn against this? grin cheesy
I dance more in my high heels. kelvin can't do nada about it, btw d party a long time, are u just arriving? ID you are, just jejely go back home

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.