Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23401 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

**stretches my arms and body****

It is not easy to be the finance minister....I even missed the parry cos i was just too busy with the cash....

Back to business, we realised a whooping sum of fifty six million seven hundred thousand naira.....As you all can see, i've been up since last night busy with my work....

As I have stated initially when i was been sworn-in as the commanding-in-chief of money-matters....Half of this money goes to my pocket....Hian!!!...Who dares raise a voice there??....Atleast am coming out openly and declaring my plans of embezzlement fr the cash....

To the celebrant, I ll be giving you 50 percent of the remaining cash.....can I hear you shout halleluyah.....

The remaining money wil be used to develop this wonderful association....

**bows**...I hope I have served you well??...I hope everyone is happy??.....

Lest i forget....No-one should call any e-EFCC....The boss is my padi and I have gievn him his own share of egunje....

**drops mike**.....
ghen ghen
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: ghen ghen

werin happen??
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

werin happen??
I just dey pity kelvin, all d money wey he hope say him go use go settle debts don prrrrrrrrrrrrr

*whispers to her* can I have a share too. pls don't tell anyone
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: I just dey pity kelvin, all d money wey he hope say him go use go settle debts don prrrrrrrrrrrrr

*whispers to her* can I have a share too. pls don't tell anyone

..hehehehehe,,,,You for tell me before say nah wetin you wan talk be that....

Am a cheerful giver....Name your prize, bebe....

I ll wire it into your account...
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by englishmart(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: I dance more in my high heels. kelvin can't do nada about it, btw d party a long time, are u just arriving? ID you are, just jejely go back home
it's a 2 day party.
cheesy
And you know I had to fly all the way from Madrid to be in attendance.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

..hehehehehe,,,,You for tell me before say nah wetin you wan talk be that....

Am a cheerful giver....Name your prize, bebe....

I ll wire it into your account...
50% outta d money u took

my accnt: 0875505140: eco bank.

when should I be expecting it
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
englishmart: it's a 2 day party.
cheesy
And you know I had to fly all the way from Madrid to be in attendance.
kelvin graphics is that true.

that will be nice o, cant wait to learn more on salsa from neighy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Rapsainot(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2014
glitest:
MIND YOUR BUSINESS!
Park well joor......
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Rapsainot(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

It is not easy to be the finance minister....I even missed the parry cos i was just too busy with the cash....

Thumbs up to our SPecial artiste/musician, Mr Xtarxyhne...#kiss....you are fantabulous....

Back to business, we realised a whooping sum of fifty six million seven hundred thousand naira.....As you all can see, i've been up since last night busy with my work....

As I have stated initially when i was been sworn-in as the commanding-in-chief of money-matters....Half of this money goes to my pocket....Hian!!!...Who dares raise a voice there??....Atleast am coming out openly and declaring my plans of embezzlement fr the cash....

To the celebrant, I ll be giving you 50 percent of the remaining cash.....can I hear you shout halleluyah.....

Lest i forget....No-one should call any e-EFCC....The boss is my padi and I have gievn him his own share of egunje....

**drops mike**.....
you're hereby arrested for embezzling a public cash..... Here's the arrest warrant *handcuffs her*

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by cdamsel(f): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Chei what a 9t,i blanked out
Phhhewww,had too much to drink. Jbluv55 u killed it last kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Good morning to everyone who is gonna read this piece
I would start this gratitude message by Thanking GOD Almighty who made it possible for me to witness my Birthday in Good health cus it aint easy and it's not by my power rather its by His Grace and Love, I want to thank him for the wisdom he gave to me, I know as of less than a year ago, lets say 10months ago i barely knew nobody here but today i virtually know and roll with all the Important/Intelligent people here on NL . *U know they say it takes Wisdom to roll with wisemen he gave me the wisdom so i have to thank him plentifully* #BabaGodNoni ooo (PS. I don’t roll with dummies o grin) AND I say a very BIG Thank You to all of you who made my birthday an outstanding one in one way or the other, I really never knew that i have wonderful friends like you. U guys all surprised me yesterday, Will you believe that i am still recovering from my birthday astonishment even up till this morning? I almost got blind and deaf where i was reading your wonderful texts/post and answering your inspiring calls, I was filled with joy all through, smiles where all over my face even up till now, I don’t even have space for new NL Mentions on my account cheesy because you wonderful people took it all. I felt really honoured especially when i got that birthday message from U! Yeah i mean U!! I say a VERY BIG BIG THANK YOU 2 all of U once again.
Unfortunately i can’t start thanking you all individually because if should start, honestly we will sleep here, I sincerely wish i can mention and thank you all individually here but know it that if you in any way contributed in making my birthday a success yesterday either through your birthday wish or in any way at all then I am really grateful to you, even if you had it in mind but due to one reason or the other you forgot to grace the event i am still grateful to you for having me in mind. For those who saw the event but maybe due one or two disagreement/rift we have heard here on NL in tha past refused showing up at the event nor wish a brother good I am grateful to you too o cheesy, but know it that we must not always agree on same thing all the time or reason same way.. If you take me NL e-life here too seriously iam sorry na death you dey negotiate with be that ooo High Blood Pressure is real cheesycheesygrin Xo i will suggest you leave every grudge you are holding against me and come and gimme a reconciliation hug while my P.A Frankben hands over to U a key to a newly customised Buggatti Veyron packed outside here cheesycheesygrin hurry now while it lasts kuz this kinda opportunity may never come your way againcheesy
But like seriously i am still WOWing!!!!! You Guys made me felt like i was a KING rolling with Royally crowned QUEENs, PRINCE’s and PRINCESSes I swear with the kinda feeling you guys left in me i seriously wish everyday was my birthday, But U know if it was i will get old very soon like my e-mum PrettySpiceytonguecheesy and my e-grandmum Standdtonguecheesy and there is a saying that if wishes where horses, u know na the rest cheesy beggers would ride!! (winks).
You know as e dey be na, the bestest best is always reserved for the last. You thought i was gonna end this gratitude message without mentioning my e-wife CDAMSEL and Oga SEUN?? To ma CDAMSEL i don’t think that i have the best words to use in thanking you xo lemme just leave it simple “Thank you for honouring me bae, I am really grateful and indebted to U hun.. this is for you kisskisskisskisskiss:- kisskisskisskisskiss:- kisskisskisskisskiss:- kisskisskisskisskiss:- gringringrin
AND TO OUR OGA at the TOP MR. SEUN OSEWA thank you for creating Nairaland, This forum has been putting smiles on some people’s face just as it has been doing to me and it has been making some people feel sad/cry depending on the way the person decides to use it or is using it but all in all Nairaland is really fun if you use it the right way and relate with the right people. thank U so much for building this platform, just as you are helping us it’s same way that we are gonna be helping you. KIP it UP sir, Keep building the Forum sir, the Lord is your strenght, i believe if you continue with the goodwork one day Nairaland will turn TOP NOTCH.... Once again thank u xo much sir.

And for those that wished me good yesterday and are still wishing me well that i won’t be including their name here they should know it that there are too important to me that i wouldn’t want their moniker to be placed on same level with the people i am about to mention now: Dcheesycheesy
*U know know how we roll na, if you don’t please ask my Boss Neldrizzy. I will be forwarding your monikers to CNN xo they will be published there at least with that i will be honoured kuz i will be happy that the whole world we be seeing it that an amazing personality made it my local birthday...

ABEG IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE KIP SHARING IT TILL IT GETS TO HEAVEN. I WANT EVERYBODY TO SEE IT BIKO
You guys are the best set of friend anyone can ever pray to have and I’m feeling really fortunate and happy knowing/having you all as my PALS. May God Bless U & I LUV U ALL. Mwuahkisskisskisskisskiss:- this kiss is for errrmm the ladies alone o, Guys abeg make una come chop knucle jooor cheesygrintonguetongue *unu bu Alobam** I know you got my back same way i gat yours all too.

I dey come make i go see my doctor... I am suffering from birthday aftermath fever o cheesycheesygringringrin
JBLUV55, LEETUNECHI, DAVEP, NAIJABOIY, my e-crib mates and my e-family members much respect to you guys, make we meet for Eko Hotel for Victoria Island as usual... Make i host una as i normally do grin... Much respect to u guys.. I doff my Two million pounds worth Bruno Mars kinda HAT for u allcheesycheesy *holds the hat tight kuz i no trust that guy Frankben at allcheesy
#Respect #Grateful
#Respect #Grateful

Idowuogbo alomosweets MrsBreezy Acidosis Leetunechi chimkaire Sweetlemon obayaya JayKayMaybachz Temitopez Sycluxxx Dayjhihannon01 ggrin Topsy42 priscaoge luxanne missberrypop5 seggs101 dechandel Rapsainot cdamsel jossi994 Ahmadjr Gbengem Hoteph AbuMikey Dolcilicious ivyy rozzay bukkylicious Genea Clearwaters FrankySnow jennylove7575 roseybridge KiddaBlingzz Dygeasy missyhorlah Spaxon kayjuu bebe2 frankben VivyGift MzPreshie bosunjohns MizMyColi miztola Xsenga uzolexis Elantracey runzlord Promking missstella ChocolateBarbie delightful1 softsparkyy Bwaal LBlessing kulkatty Sugardiva SELENAqueensy Ishsoph englishmart Kachisbarbie Jbluv55 redgem Romanciella TRADELYN jobsat34 cocoberry blazinglove Feedmemore lekinz DEllaluv gloryaaa Beennkumar chelseabmw MzRedm IrishKez GentleMimi abpatrick7 Obinoscopy sarzwizard sweetestguy Ishilove BenFortune jimmy4x PrettySpicey safarigirl MISSYTOSIN zicoraads UjSizzle Jennimma datalossvictim1 meelorlah Ohwhy zeemoore charijee olubukato Mondisweets SpcAgtOko Matthewbriggs darlynlara Truckpusher AfricanApple ebamma BecaciaBarbie Seun Cheriepet shoefreak justi4jesu Tonetonz sweetguy10 MoneySoldier Ladybianca Krystalxxx mo2raur joyce2013 Creamish rokiatu teeo msporche farano standd barcanista KingTom moyarhtohbadt iceberylin princesa Missmossy KINGOFJAPAN Miracy Therock5555 claireshan MzMariah naijaboiy evegran Xtarxhyne lanicky Lorlaahlozz Odilafta PrettyPrisca MrsChima Egbagirl spywareczar Juliet11111 IDEA01 Thiannah Wealth2mighty Kemigurl MyneWhite1 gennysq Smartiegurl blueeyes1 Amaka10101 Ebonygift Ashabie Shawnie RomanyChi Sapphire86 Shaadey FoxyFlow Lollz Ivyluvie2 Sexitee03 moneyhungry 190 dnacrystal missdebs ogeoflyf ammyluv2002 jummy604 theasianwife Switsex lynpetra Amaaskia Eniqurl sholasholala benromeo39, Kingphilip snowprince07, chibwike yungchop harlos crownquin ichommy JeffreyJamez softsparkyy sweetylicious Sarimah MuhdG Neldrizzy Xcapist Marieolae Papadinho, Temigracie, Tashamani, April07, Khaii, Sehindemi, ShirellBaby, Crownquin, Ichommy, JeffreyJamez, jobsat34 MuhdG unibenstudent

16 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by englishmart(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: kelvin graphics is that true.

that will be nice o, cant wait to learn more on salsa from neighy
come to think of it, did you come with a guy? cheesy

If not, Amma ......................... grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2014
englishmart: come to think of it, did you come with a guy? cheesy

If not, Amma ......................... grin
I did but errmm, today is a holy day for him, so he gotta stay holy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by harlos: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Omo shocked kelvin you can talk o cheesy

You know a birthday is a special day when different kind of people from different location come to jollyficate with you.
It has been happening since before you know anything, and so shall it be till you reach age 200yrs grin

You deserve more bro winkwink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2014
englishmart: thanks for the customised Mercedes C230 you gave me as a gift. (though I gave it out to one of my little babes)
Meanwhile, have you seen the jet I sent to you?

Don't be befuddled over the maintenance fees.
I will send you some cash. (#2billion) for a 4 year maintenance. AFterward, you can manage/sell it.

**flies back to Madrid **
Hehehehegrin
Safe trip back to Ajegunle o. Pls be kareful d kinda Danfo bus u enter o kuz one chance don yakpa 4 A.J nowgrin

Good morning sir
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie:

Thumbs up to our SPecial artiste/musician, Mr Xtarxyhne...#kiss....you are fantabulous....

**drops mike**.....
Hehehehe... U don form C.E.O ontop my money ba.

EFCC are on their way shatongue
Thanks xo much 4 yesterday o. U too try, dat ur dance with DaveP left dat guy wondering if...lipsrsealedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Kelvingraphics

you know..that's how we roll grin grin

we got ur backup man wink

meanwhile na bkus of you auntysuen bot BAN me last nite oo angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics we ve got your back

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Leetunechi: Kelvingraphics

you know..that's how we roll grin grin

we got ur backup man wink

meanwhile na bkus of you auntysuen bot BAN me last nite oo angry angry
Baba sorry o. I no knw why d Bot just dey knack all my M.C's dem ban dat yesterday o.
Hope u r now out??

Good mawning
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2014
Irishkez iam yet to receive d gift U wanted to gimme since on 24/09/2014 o
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Baba sorry o. I no knw why d Bot just dey knack all my M.C's dem ban dat yesterday o.
Hope u r now out??

Good mawning

yes

before i came back.club don close cheesy

morning sir...nd happy a blessed weekend wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by englishmart(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Hehehehegrin
Safe trip back to Ajegunle o. Pls be kareful d kinda Danfo bus u enter o kuz one chance don yakpa 4 A.J nowgrin

Good morning sir
why are you disparaging me? (Wey ewes Tue dispare moit)
Miss sendros sends her greetings
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by englishmart(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: I did but errmm, today is a holy day for him, so he gotta stay holy
hahahahaha. Pretty funny you are.
cheesy

Is he a judaist?

Meanwhile' I'm off now. Birthday show is ended.

**cries out **

"pilot! What are you still waiting for? Take me outta here now!". Eehm! Do you mind coming with me? @africanapple
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: KelvinGraphics we ve got your back
Thanks bro
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Irishkez iam yet to receive d gift U wanted to gimme since on 24/09/2014 o

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2014
englishmart: hahahahaha. Pretty funny you are.
cheesy

Is he a judaist?

Meanwhile' I'm off now. Birthday show is ended.

**cries out **

"pilot! What are you still waiting for? Take me outta here now!". Eehm! Do you mind coming with me? @africanapple
no, a Muslim

I told u but u wouldn't listen.

Pele, it is well, another parry might come up soon

nope, I don't mind
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

Don't EVER mention my name cos am seriously fuming with anger for you since last night
After I managed to squeeze out time amidst my tithe academic schedule to come be with you all I got was negligence
If you check my NL record yesterday you'll see that I didn't login nor made any comment until pass 9pm when I told myself I cannot entirely avoid NL today not after the promise I made to my friend Kelvin no matter how busy I was. That was when I stumped the venue with my gift and was ignored if not for few friends that recognized my presence.

You know, I could have shelve you of any blame cos it was understandable that you were highly distracted but I got annoyed seeing that you were replying virtually every little mentions in each of the threads. That got me infuriated cos my gift and message filled almost 1/3 of a page yet it missed your all prying eyes. angry angry
Hian. Nne biko no vex o. I was actually high on e-alcohol as at d time U kame online, U know there is no way i was gonna deliberatly Ignore U after allocating U a V.I.P slot. But i expect U to undastand better than this, i rarely did quote back d people that graced d event that yesterday not that i felt like snubbing any1 but i said it earlier on that i will like each and every post as a sign of mx gratefulness, my dear it is not easy to single be handedly quoting back every posts na. Pls pardon me dear. But i sure know i mentioned ur moniker at d bar but U didnt reply me back i guess U were angry then.... Ejoor no vex inugo? I xo much appreciate d fact that amidst ur tight schedule U still squeezed at time to make it to my birthday.. Awwwww, may God bless U 4 that, u will excel excellently in ur academics dear. Only if U had known, u should mentioned my moniker in full atleast with that i might have gotten a mention alert 4rm NL but i guess u didnt.... Pls try and reason thingz 4rm my own perspective and pardon me kuz it isnt easy reading all d posts on my birthday thread and JB's bar..

Good mawning and i hope U r good?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Good morning to everyone who is gonna read this piece
I would start this gratitude message by Thanking GOD Almighty who made it possible for me to witness my Birthday in Good health cus it aint easy and it's not by my power rather its by His Grace and Love, I want to thank him for the wisdom he gave to me, I know as of less than a year ago, lets say 10months ago i barely knew nobody here but today i virtually know and roll with all the Important/Intelligent people here on NL . *U know they say it takes Wisdom to roll with wisemen he gave me the wisdom so i have to thank him plentifully* #BabaGodNoni ooo (PS. I don’t roll with dummies o grin) AND I say a very BIG Thank You to all of you who made my birthday an outstanding one in one way or the other, I really never knew that i have wonderful friends like you. U guys all surprised me yesterday, Will you believe that i am still recovering from my birthday astonishment even up till this morning? I almost got blind and deaf where i was reading your wonderful texts/post and answering your inspiring calls, I was filled with joy all through, smiles where all over my face even up till now, I don’t even have space for new NL Mentions on my account cheesy because you wonderful people took it all. I felt really honoured especially when i got that birthday message from U! Yeah i mean U!! I say a VERY BIG BIG THANK YOU 2 all of U once again.
Unfortunately i can’t start thanking you all individually because if should start, honestly we will sleep here, I sincerely wish i can mention and thank you all individually here but know it that if you in any way contributed in making my birthday a success yesterday either through your birthday wish or in any way at all then I am really grateful to you, even if you had it in mind but due to one reason or the other you forgot to grace the event i am still grateful to you for having me in mind. For those who saw the event but maybe due one or two disagreement/rift we have heard here on NL in tha past refused showing up at the event nor wish a brother good I am grateful to you too o cheesy, but know it that we must not always agree on same thing all the time or reason same way.. If you take me NL e-life here too seriously iam sorry na death you dey negotiate with be that ooo High Blood Pressure is real cheesycheesygrin Xo i will suggest you leave every grudge you are holding against me and come and gimme a reconciliation hug while my P.A Frankben hands over to U a key to a newly customised Buggatti Veyron packed outside here cheesycheesygrin hurry now while it lasts kuz this kinda opportunity may never come your way againcheesy
But like seriously i am still WOWing!!!!! You Guys made me felt like i was a KING rolling with Royally crowned QUEENs, PRINCE’s and PRINCESSes I swear with the kinda feeling you guys left in me i seriously wish everyday was my birthday, But U know if it was i will get old very soon like my e-mum PrettySpiceytonguecheesy and my e-grandmum Standdtonguecheesy and there is a saying that if wishes where horses, u know na the rest cheesy beggers would ride!! (winks).
You know as e dey be na, the bestest best is always reserved for the last. You thought i was gonna end this gratitude message without mentioning my e-wife CDAMSEL and Oga SEUN?? To ma CDAMSEL i don’t think that i have the best words to use in thanking you xo lemme just leave it simple “Thank you for honouring me bae, I am really grateful and indebted to U hun.. this is for you kisskisskisskisskiss:- kisskisskisskisskiss:- kisskisskisskisskiss:- kisskisskisskisskiss:- gringringrin
AND TO OUR OGA at the TOP MR. SEUN OSEWA thank you for creating Nairaland, This forum has been putting smiles on some people’s face just as it has been doing to me and it has been making some people feel sad/cry depending on the way the person decides to use it or is using it but all in all Nairaland is really fun if you use it the right way and relate with the right people. thank U so much for building this platform, just as you are helping us it’s same way that we are gonna be helping you. KIP it UP sir, Keep building the Forum sir, the Lord is your strenght, i believe if you continue with the goodwork one day Nairaland will turn TOP NOTCH.... Once again thank u xo much sir.

And for those that wished me good yesterday and are still wishing me well that i won’t be including their name here they should know it that there are too important to me that i wouldn’t want their moniker to be placed on same level with the people i am about to mention now: Dcheesycheesy
*U know know how we roll na, if you don’t please ask my Boss Neldrizzy. I will be forwarding your monikers to CNN xo they will be published there at least with that i will be honoured kuz i will be happy that the whole world we be seeing it that an amazing personality made it my local birthday...

ABEG IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE KIP SHARING IT TILL IT GETS TO HEAVEN. I WANT EVERYBODY TO SEE IT BIKO
You guys are the best set of friend anyone can ever pray to have and I’m feeling really fortunate and happy knowing/having you all as my PALS. May God Bless U & I LUV U ALL. Mwuahkisskisskisskisskiss:- this kiss is for errrmm the ladies alone o, Guys abeg make una come chop knucle jooor cheesygrintonguetongue *unu bu Alobam** I know you got my back same way i gat yours all too.

I dey come make i go see my doctor... I am suffering from birthday aftermath fever o cheesycheesygringringrin
JBLUV55, LEETUNECHI, DAVEP, NAIJABOIY, my e-crib mates and my e-family members much respect to you guys, make we meet for Eko Hotel for Victoria Island as usual... Make i host una as i normally do grin... Much respect to u guys.. I doff my Two million pounds worth Bruno Mars kinda HAT for u allcheesycheesy *holds the hat tight kuz i no trust that guy Frankben at allcheesy
#Respect #Grateful
#Respect #Grateful

#Dats how we roll bro.... On a serious note, i envy yesterday, e come be lik say naa you get NL, see stampede see traffic all bcus this small boy de do birthday undecided ... Anyway, hangover still de catch mee... #in Endia's voice, me and my guys Dem, shey we go live long!!! grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by AfricanApple(f): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: ejo, Dan Allah, biko, mbok forgive him, he didn't purposely do that. calm down okay, u kept to your promise and that shows how good a friend you are

KelvinGraphics!!!!!!!, go down in your knees and give him your sincere apology
I just did that dear
Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Kelvingraphics Dickson.....u r Welcome

Bro Neldrizzy....aw many babes u straff grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.