Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? (5325 Views)

When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Personally I noticed when a girl likes you,she makes sure she's up and close to you during hug just so you really feel here bo.obs and you see the guy with that baby kind of smile or grin after the hug,I'm male and I don't know what the female folks gain during this little encounter....so who really benefit more during hug male or female?

2 Likes

Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Tymax(m): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Female undecided
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by benkings(m): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Op This ur. Question get as e be.
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Tymax: Female undecided
yo bro how come female when we get to feel their protrude
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Ynsai(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Even abubakar shekau knows. Its female nah! Tho. Male also enjoy it, but male prefer s e x to just romance.
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by AfricanApple(f): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2014
what do they gain
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2014
I'm really confused as to know how does female gain?
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by valdes00(m): 1:28am On Sep 25, 2014
We all knw its Male nah... Especially when the bosom is lik Container...... Haaa, this is y i wnt forget esther.... Container toh badt

2 Likes

Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 25, 2014
..lol...

Male ofcourse....

They feel and love the softness.....
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by McWhillion(m): 5:05am On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...

Male ofcourse....

Give this girl a cookie

2 Likes

Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by marieolae(f): 5:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Definitely female. Its like being protected

4 Likes

Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Male now...that like embarrassing a fleshy pillow...feel natural and succulent grin

1 Like

Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: Definitely female. Its like being protected
how is it female, you gals lean on bone or solid flesh (muscular male), while we embrace bulky and succulent flesh undecided
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by marieolae(f): 5:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Ipledge: how is it female, you gals lean on bone or solid flesh (muscular male), while we embrace bulky and succulent flesh undecided
not everything has to be sexuall in affectionate things like this.
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Jarchi(m): 5:30am On Sep 25, 2014
They knw man can do anyfin to keep gettin dose two fluid bags hitting deir chest,
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by OohMpa: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2014
The women of course, most especially the small boobsie ones like temigracie

The longer they keep a hug going, the more they want you to realize if you dey felt her microscopic boobsie even for one second. This boosts their small boobsie self esteem.....Trust Ooh Mpa angry

2 Likes

Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: not everything has to be sexuall in affectionate things like this.
you didn't state reason for hugging, and I believe its what am thinking
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Kunleskey(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Male of cause.. Simply bcoz we enjoy the softness of their bosoms...
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Kunleskey(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2014

Male ofcourse....

hmmm
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Kunleskey(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2014

Male ofcourse....

hmmmm!
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2014
aaronson: Personally I noticed when a girl likes you,she makes sure she's up and close to you during hug just so you really feel here bo.obs and you see the guy with that baby kind of smile or grin after the hug,I'm male and I don't know what the female folks gain during this little encounter....so who really benefit more during hug male or female?
Both...just for warmth and affection.
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Osgilliat(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2014
If the girl really has feeling for you...then she might just get wet under her you know d hood...girls do that a lot around me.
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by valmunich(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Come gimme a hug smiley
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by marieolae(f): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2014
valmunich:
Come gimme a hug smiley
oya I'm coming lol
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by philantoxx(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2014
d girls sha.reverse does occur if she is large.
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2014

wow..im sorry to say diz
i'd love to bleep ya
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by marieolae(f): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2014
tosscash1:

wow..im sorry to say diz
i'd love to bleep ya
undecided
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by cooljoe(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: undecided
he's saying, he'd very much like to make luv to u. I wonder hw many boys u go don give wet dreams on NL
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by marieolae(f): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2014
cooljoe: he's saying, he'd very much like to make luv to u. I wonder hw many boys u go don give wet dreams on NL
lool.. R u part of them
Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by MrCork: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2014
aaronson: Personally I noticed when a girl likes you,she makes sure she's up and close to you during hug just so you really feel here bo.obs and you see the guy with that baby kind of smile or grin after the hug,I'm male and I don't know what the female folks gain during this little encounter....so who really benefit more during hug male or female?

...bro r u g@y?... What else should u expect apat from yor kondo standin up?... Isn't that our whole mission when we hug women? angry

1 Like

Re: During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? by cooljoe(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: lool.. R u part of them
lolz, ur pretty babes, but not that pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Girls More Classy Than Nigeria Girls -latest Research / I Am Tired Of Nairaland / This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.