Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day (15302 Views)

FG Declares Thursday, Friday Sallah Holidays / Plateau State Government Declares Curfew In 7 Lgas Over Attack / "Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day by 1stola: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Iceking1: #Team GEJ till he dies, GEJ till 2050...
All APC e-criminals make una go Bleep stone *gosh*
jobless faggôt
Re: 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day by 1stola: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
adonbilivit: the only way GEJ won't win is if rapture takes place before 2015. if we get to heaven and conduct the elections there,all the angels will join pdp. GEJ till eternity!
gej till u get sense
Re: 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day by adonbilivit: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
1stola:
gej till u get sense
then i no go ever get sense be that!
Re: 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day by AroOkigbo(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2014
nzeBiddle: Absolute gibberish! What have you gained from the fact that Ihejirika was COAS? What impact did that make in your life as a South Easterner? ...and I'm appalled that you foolishly wrote down Enugu-PH road as part of what GEJ did for the SE -same horrible road I plied the previous week. If I may ask, when last did you ply that road (that's if you've even plied the full the length before)? And 2nd niger bridge? Lol why you wan exonerate the guy? So because other govts failed us on the project, his slow-pace on executing it does not matter? He used it to campaign in 2011 and all of a sudden it is now that elections are approaching that work seems to have genuinely commenced/picked up pace there. Yet another project with a similar scale in the North Central -Oweto bridge has been progressing at a faster pace. Given his antecedents (since 2011 when he first campaigned with the 2nd niger bridge project) re: commitment to the project, what is the guarantee that it will finally be completed if he is given another chance? What do you people gain from propaganda? See if ona keep praising this man instead of tasking him on his failed promises he would not take the region seriously knowing fully well that otere nnu, otere azu ona go still vote am in.
If we give GEJ a pass mark (with reference to the SE) primarily based on the fact that previous governments have done little or nothing for the region as you have primarily highlighted in your reply then we'r doomed; what it means is that he'll keep doing "little" provided whatever he does surpases what previous govts did -since that seems to impress you and your ilk as your reply has largely portrayed.
Ndi otimkpu. Nodunu ebe anwa tibe "GEJ till 2019" ..Unu ajukwana ndi na achi unu ajuju gbasatara nkwa ha na ekwe/ ha kwere na oge gara aga. Keep on celebrating mediocrity.

In the end you still foolishly did not tell me that government that did more for the SE.
Re: 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day by victor2exl(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
ayusco85:

Seeing patience jonathan the first lady wearing those sun shades, I remembered a stunt she pulled wearing two shades...........

Everything look ok with this picture until u notice the first lady has got two pair of glasses

Sun-shade Glasses and reading Glasses

1 Like

Re: 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day by Pastis: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Folks complaining about the public holiday as if they have been any productive their whole lives, HATERS.
Re: 2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day by jilesejibril: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nice article but Bleep the government,the Hidden SECRET Behind Young Nigerian Changing Cars Like T-shirt It will amaze you to know that these young Nigerians does legitimate things and achieve extra-ordinary results.I am a victim of sucess now i am sucessful my life has changed since i met my mummy life has no duplicate when you are lucky or a victim of success you should be greatful and open way to help other for a legit hook up of sugar mummy and daddy contact Mr Francis Ejike on 08104264339

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruga Settlement: Middle Belt Forum Kicks Against Proposed Fulani Settlement / Osinbajo Was Not In Office As Lagos Attorney-general When Bode George Was Tried / 3 OPC Members Docked, Remanded Over Allegations Of Burning Wakili’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.