Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,173 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her (2685 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by butanep(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2014
There are some certain things you see in somebody that make you like the person and start developing feeling for him or her.
Some are the nature of their looks, creativity, intelligence\ smartness, boldness, manner of approach, power in kitchen, being extrovert, personality etc. I know it is different stroke for different folks.
For me the first day, I saw her, that was back in the university, I saw a very smart young lady. She was on low cut, without obvious makeup and looking so smart with her front and backside well arranged. She looks so beautiful even on low cut. I couldn't resist the endowment. She came to my department to look for her boyfriend, so I directed her and woo her as we were going. The way she speaks, make me even fall for her the more. She sounded so intelligent. After that night, I couldn't sleep...to cut the long story short, we became lovers.
Her looks and intelligent nature attracted me to her... so what attracted you to your lover?
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2014
My brther; 9c question! Buh Me I don't have aa lover...
But whaat I 'll wanna see in aa laaady dat will very much attract me so so much..
Smartness, Tall, beautiful, ambitious lady, dat aspires to mek her self a brand name either business wise or academically, some1 with her own visions n dreams, an independent mind; and of course, reserved (not a LovePeddler)
Bro if I can see this kind of very rare combination, I'm done, I no find woman again!!! I hav closed d woman chapter in my life...

D bad news is ( it is almost impossssible to find such; as women re so myopic n timid in reasoning) God help me; I shall continue seaarching....

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by agrovick(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Op! I hope you didnt initiate her breakup with her bf because if u did, I doubt the chances of you two being together for long.
BTW, don't have a lover yet, though there is this lady in my church who always manage to look beautiful even with little or no make up, she is slightly tall and the way she positions her glasses; ojigbijigbijigbi. Good thing is we already exchanged contacts and we are in the primordial stage, I hope it works out sha.

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by butanep(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Raymondenyi: My brther; 9c question! Buh Me I don't have aa lover...
But whaat I 'll wanna see in aa laaady dat will very much attract me so so much..
Smartness, Tall, beautiful, ambitious lady, dat aspires to mek her self a brand name either business wise or academically, some1 with her own visions n dreams, an independent mind; and of course, reserved (not a LovePeddler)
Bro if I can see this kind of very rare combination, I'm done, I no find woman again!!! I hav closed d woman chapter in my life...

D bad news is ( it is almost impossssible to find such; as women re so myopic n timid in reasoning) God help me; I shall continue seaarching....
my guy this your criteria plenty ooo... some of the quality you mention need time to actually to observe them. it is a nice quality which you ve chosen but ladies with such are very hard to find.
What am really talking about is first sight attraction!
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by butanep(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2014
agrovick: Op! I hope you didnt initiate her breakup with her bf because if u did, I doubt the chances of you two being together for long.
BTW, don't have a lover yet, though there is this lady in my church who always manage to look beautiful even with little or no make up, she is slightly tall and the way she positions her glasses; ojigbijigbijigbi. Good thing is we already exchanged contacts and we are in the primordial stage, I hope it works out sha.
my guy we have been together for about 2yrs now... it was not really easy for me like that... it was after much calls, pressure and personality I displayed.... the guy was just still new in the picture also... but I succeeded @ the end.
She told me the reason, she couldn't continue with him is that they are almost of same age and same level and also the guy reason the same way like her, that she wanted someone that is a little bit matured, taller and a little bit intelligent than her... I happen to be that nicest guy with the attributes... the rest na story
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2014
He was should be tall, dark and handsome with 6pacs.

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Tallesty1(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2014
Q: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her

A:
3cycle: He should be tall, dark and handsome with 6pacs.
SMH
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by agrovick(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2014
butanep: my guy we have been together for about 2yrs now... it was not really easy for me like that... it was after much calls, pressure and personality I displayed.... the guy was just still new in the picture also... but I succeeded @ the end.
She told me the reason, she couldn't continue with him is that they are almost of same age and same level and also the guy reason the same way like her, that she wanted someone that is a little bit matured, taller and a little bit intelligent than her... I happen to be that nicest guy with the attributes... the rest na story
classical case of being at the right place at the right time. God bless your ministry
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Q: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her

A:SMH
undecided
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Tallesty1(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2014
3cycle:
undecided
The question is what attracted you not what attracts you.
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by stanconnect(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Most times u might end up not getting those exceptional qualities u really desire in a lady...but on a second note I see em as a fertile ground of which you can always redefine them to your taste once u are giving the opportunity..make out what you want out of her nd u wouldn't have to look out anymore.
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: The question is what attracted you not what attracts you.
You think I have issues with understanding english.
The qualities I hope to see before I get attracted are what I listed above. undecided
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Tallesty1(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2014
3cycle:
You think I have issues with understanding english.
If anyone has issues with understanding English then it is me
3cycle: The qualities I hope to see before I get attracted are what I listed above. undecided
Then the topic is not for you and I.
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: If anyone has issues with understanding English then it is me
Then the topic is not for you and I.
Are you the op? Is this your thread? undecided
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2014
3cycle:
Are you the op? Is this your thread? undecided
No ma.

Apologies
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: No ma.

Apologies
Thanks
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2014
3cycle:
You keep stalking me and at the same time refusing my proposal. Could you stop following sad ?
I don't stalk people cause I'm not a detective.

Request granted ma.

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Spicylate(f): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Q: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her

A:SMH
grin
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Spicylate(f): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
i was first attracted to his voice..
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2014
I GOT ATTRACTED 2 DIZ WOMAN COS OF HER BACK
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by butanep(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2014
agrovick:
classical case of being at the right place at the right time. God bless your ministry
that's true my brother... when you re in the right place, the right person will surface...
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by butanep(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2014
MrIknowAll: I GOT ATTRACTED 2 DIZ WOMAN COS OF HER BACK
just because of backside.... guy na waa ooo
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2014
BrOs, U asKed a QueStion, I AnswEred, Now U aRe SayInG nawa OOO
butanep: just because of backside.... guy na waa ooo
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by chimerase2: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Her flat yasssh undecided

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Amandobolt(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Her sweet angelic voice.... when she sings then, my heart melts
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2014
her sexy set of dimples showing weneva shes smiling...dat do mk me crack silly retarded joke around her,jus to see her laugh....yeba!!!..I was in love back then..
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by spanzed(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2014
Her behaivour...that was back den
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by butanep(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2014
MrIknowAll: BrOs, U asKed a QueStion, I AnswEred, Now U aRe SayInG nawa OOO
I was just wondering if that is what make you fall... what of if the back flat tomorrow
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2014
EVeN thOugH traileR matcH d BacK, E nO gO eVeRLY go DoWN
butanep: I was just wondering if that is what make you fall... what of if the back flat tomorrow
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by dmcdad: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Raymondenyi: My brther; 9c question! Buh Me I don't have aa lover...

Wish you all the best in your search.
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by dmcdad: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2014
spanzed: Her behaivour...that was back den
So what happened? She changed?
Re: What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her by mesoade(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2014
spanzed: Her behaivour...that was back den
what of now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces / Tears! Pretty Teenage Girl Forced To Marry An Old Man Who Already Has A Wife! :( / Spell Out Your Name/Moniker(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.