Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,244 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces (2686 Views)

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Black Is Beautiful: Top Ten African Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls / Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Something made me to write this post and it's because some of we Blacks always tend to be what we are not. We were created by God in a way he deemed special then why bleaching and removing the original colour he gave you? Why do we always like to be like The Whites?. We all should note that black is beautiful and that we should be proud of it. be proud of your colour. The bleaching trend among Black Men is the one that amazes me most.
I wonder why a man will bleach. Maybe to appear more attractive and woo women or his fellow men (if he is a gay). Who says(id) Blacks are ugly, not beautiful and handsome? Then Check Out The Pictures Below.

They Kept Their Black Colour and They Still Have Fine Faces. Why Not Keep Yours?

source:http://mistaebuka..com.es/2015/01/say-no-to-bleaching-black-is-beautiful.html

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op the last pic tho lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
more photos

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
I don't date black girls

be light-skinned or forgerit
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Great!!! Next time, give us real pictures, not edited ones.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by LaurelP(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op who are those guys?
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Bunchersstab(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
they tone their skin grin
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow!
Team#darkskin#

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Kenneth205(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
LaurelP:
Op who are those guys?

Which Guys Please... For Those In The Pics, They Are Jerry Williams, Zubby Michael.. Both Of Them Are NollyWood Actors.. The Other Guy Is An Unknown To Me But The Pic Qualified It To Be Here. Gracias
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by khiaa(f): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bunchersstab:
they tone their skin grin

Hello! smiley
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Black is truely beautiful
#teamblackbeauty
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Flakesyblaze(f): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
#TeamDarkSkin#
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by myouri(f): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Yeeeaalz..Black is bewtiful. Don't try to bleach ur skin Buh d 4th pix is contradicting the topic oo..LOL.

#TeamBrownSkin ejur!!
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Brightology2(m): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Were Goodluck pishure or....u kn d rest

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Etetejake(m): 2:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Wen the trumpet will sound many will be reject for tampering with there colour.

Janet.. Jesus, it is me Janet mbakwe. I obeyed every of your commands
Jesus...mmmmmh, I can't remember creating any fair Janet Mbakwe. okeeeey! Janet Mbakwe Obinna?
Janet.. Yes my Lord
Jesus.. Am so sorry. I made u to b dark. how come u r now fair.
Janet.. my lord, I wanted to look flashy and beautiful in the Lords eye
Jesus.. u mean like dancing Azonto for Jesus. I don't know u. For light and darkness has no relationship. So get behind me.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 03, 2015
ebukasoso:
Something made me to write this post and it's because some of we Blacks always tend to be what we are not. We were created by God in a way he deemed special then why bleaching and removing the original colour he gave you? Why do we always like to be like The Whites?. We all should note that black is beautiful and that we should be proud of it. be proud of your colour. The bleaching trend among Black Men is the one that amazes me most.
I wonder why a man will bleach. Maybe to appear more attractive and woo women or his fellow men (if he is a gay). Who says(id) Blacks are ugly, not beautiful and handsome? Then Check Out The Pictures Below.

They Kept Their Black Colour and They Still Have Fine Faces. Why Not Keep Yours?

source:http://mistaebuka..com.es/2015/01/say-no-to-bleaching-black-is-beautiful.html
dat last pic is chai!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 03, 2015
myouri:
Yeeeaalz..Black is bewtiful. Don't try to bleach ur skin Buh d 4th pix is contradicting the topic oo..LOL.

#TeamBrownSkin ejur!!

Contradicting Yes.. But That's A Real Black Woman.. She Try Joor As She No Even Bleach
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 03, 2015
#teambrownskin
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by DocAdray(f): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Okay...
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2015
When a goood girl go bleach...

E mean say she no hear wetin Pastor dey preach...

Kilode te'n bora...

Why you dey bleach up your skin eai?
Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by myouri(f): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2015
ebukasoso:

Contradicting Yes.. But That's A Real Black Woman.. She Try Joor As She No Even Bleach
Piuuu..I don't like that kinda black oo.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces by Bunchersstab(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
khiaa:

Hello! smiley
hi honey

(1) (Reply)

Confession: I Slépt With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / Why Girls On Nairaland Turn You Down! / Help Me Out Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.