Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? (2918 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM: she starts gisting you about her bills

Lol..

But when a lady starts telling you about all her toasters.

Those she has maga 'd.

Even tells you about her boyfriend and past relationships.

Without you asking her.

She has fallen for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Hunty: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
izaray: I can sense some signs of shyness in you! Be bold enough to look back at her, if she does too, avn't u be watching movies, at the end, they end up wit a soft hug, saying i love you e.t.c, so be wise pls.

Ramalingam(Silencer) said: These ideas do not work in the real world Chanchad!
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by KyleRobbie(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
When she starts usin' ma LINES, i wear the smiles of bein' fulfilled...
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by rigarmortis: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
she has fallen when you see her on the floor
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Chuksemi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Check the front of her dress, it would be dirty. That's how you know she has fallen, it is so here in Russia.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
KyleRobbie: When she starts usin' ma LINES, i wear the smiles of bein' fulfilled...

You mean using your phone to make calls ?

Every lady I know wants to touch my phone and make calls.

No, I have to save my call credit..
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by daryoor(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
i dress like james bond

i smell like arabian fragrance

i talk like obama

im versitile like Galileo ..im very interesting

and i tourch girls a lot.

touch her hand, play with her hair, give flimsy excuse to hug and hug. so when they get home they'll sure think about all those currents before they sleep
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
The only way to know a girl is down for you is RESPECT and ACCEPTANCE,she respects you and quickly apologies when you don't get her sarcasm but not that type of dumb respect,something like this....helen I don't like the way you shut down our intimacy chat last night,she would quickly apologies but if she isn't into you,she 'd just bounce the call on you as soon as you just mentioned her flaw
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by PDPblogger: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Missmossy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Observing cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by KyleRobbie(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

You mean using your phone to make calls ?

Every lady I know wants to touch my phone and make calls.

No, I have to save my call credit..
Loool... I'm insinuatin' wooin' lines...
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Fabulousb36(f): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Mynd44: No girl ever falls for me. I need lectures
ok I've fallen for u, are u happy now?
Wait! are u super rich and handsome
mynd44:........no reply
*stands up from the floor and cleans body* sorry dear I have to go.
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
100Cents:

Lol..

But when a lady starts telling you about all her toasters.

Those she has maga 'd.

Even tells you about her boyfriend and past relationships.

Without you asking her.

She has fallen for you.
WTF! A sexy lady I met in church one certain time did this. I normally see her on sunday basis but I would not go close talkless of wooing her. It happened that this time, she was sitting next to me. We got talking and she started telling me about her ex and how she treats guys she do not like. I was like "please stop.we're in church". To cut the whole story short, she requested for my mobile number after service. I gave her but only called her once.

Is this an opportunity missed? undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
SmellMyFart: WTF! A sexy lady I met in church one certain time did this. I normally see her on sunday basis but I would not go close talkless of wooing her. It happened that this time, she was sitting next to me. We got talking and she started telling me about her ex and how she treats guys she do not like. I was like "please stop.we're in church". To cut the whole story short, she requested for my mobile number after service. I gave her but only called her once.

Is this an opportunity missed? undecided

Ehyaaa....

You friendzoned her...

When a lady first engages you in a convo and asks for your number, its not just a sign, its a roadblock..
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
100Cents:

Ehyaaa....

You friendzoned her...

When a lady first engages you in a convo and asks for your number, its not just a sign, its a roadblock..
roadblock meaning. She wasn't interested in me
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by 100Cents: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
SmellMyFart: roadblock meaning. She wasn't interested in me

A double sign..

She likes you..
Re: Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
100Cents:

A double sign..

She likes you..
and this babe is excessively endowed in the upper region wink. I just pray another opportunity presents itself cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

, / Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? / My Relationship: I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.