Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? (2921 Views)

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by gifttracy(f): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
That sweet moment when your boo compliment you.

Mine says my lips,my palm,and my bum bum.

Over to you kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
gifttracy:
Over to you kiss
grin grin ..

**am just here to read comments**
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
OMG! Not another kindergarten thread. Over to you, kindergarteners'...

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
gifttracy:

Over to you kiss
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
i always compliment myself weneva i choose a very soft agege bread. it takes effort u know? #nobebeans

3 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Compliment season grin
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Lilyomi(f): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Followin.....
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Jayjay0(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
My bank statement..
Yeaa she always compliment it

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by OlaoluEmir(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
My T-shirt! " She always compliment it "
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Youngpo413: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2015
He is in lust,enjoy the dick while it lasted.
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Ma preek undecided
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Here to read comments cool
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by dharay88: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
gifttracy:

Over to you kiss
picture of ur lips, palm & daht ur bumĀ² or...

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Mprex(f): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
my hair
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Yeee!!!! Mogbe!!!! shocked shocked shocked See this OP's breast... Oluwa oooo!!!
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2015
profojah:
Yeee!!!! Mogbe!!!! shocked shocked shocked See this OP's breast... Oluwa oooo!!!
Iyaff seen it oh! shocked shocked

Looks more like dat instagram girl dat put her kneels inside her clothe to look like she's busty! cheesy grin

Op is endowed!

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by korazon(f): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Everything
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Looks more like dat instagram girl dat put her kneels inside her clothe to look like she's busty! cheesy grin

Op is endowed!
i dey uz another eye dey look youundecided
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
i dey uz another eye dey look youundecided
Abeg use ur main eye look me oh! cool
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Abeg use ur main eye look me oh! cool
If i look you with the main eye, you go dissapearundecided
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Johnnoah1st: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2015
gifttracy:

Over to you kiss
MY BONE
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2015
profojah:
wetin ur eyes go find for there hun! spoilt dude.
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
If i look you with the main eye, you go dissapearundecided
undecided undecided
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Op is endowed!
You mean this??..If the OP just allow me to make hers my pillow...#Na to dance shakitibobo

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
profojah:

You mean this??..If the OP just allow me to make hers my pillow...#Na to dance shakitibobo

Yeah, that...

Ah swear, like dis..

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Midehi:

wetin ur eyes go find for there hun! spoilt dude.
I'm tired of seeing orange-like breast..I'd always prefers watermelon-like breast like OP's own
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Yeah, that...

Ah swear, like dis..
Yeah like that..
Do you have the OP's number?.. Kindly pm me her number, my oluomo don dey stand already
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by piicity(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Male:my brain. females:boobs. OP HOW ARE YOU
gifttracy:

Over to you kiss
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
I hate you
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Emodeee: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
gifttracy:

Over to you kiss

ur bum bum!. A picture evidence won't be a bad idea.
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
profojah:

Yeah like that..
Do you have the OP's number?.. Kindly pm me her number, my oluomo don dey stand already
Take it easy Mr man!
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by MrsChima(f): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Boobs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? / Nairanlanders Send Your Name Or Username Get Free Val Gift / 15 Ways To Improve Your Looks... For Average Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.