Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's (1841 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by slightlyMad(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Well, the first time i saw the picture, i found it very hard to accept that is a picture of Sekau II
the tweeted image of the resemblance by the defense headquarters gives me more reasons to re-examine both images

By now, that body must have been transported to have medical and intelligent expert measure his facial structures against that seen in his numerous bragging videos, and a better image released to the public given the circumstances surrounding his recent "ressurection"
That did not happen, instead DHQ tweeted an obscure image taken at the scene.

Going by the bulge on the dead man's head, checking the alignment, the width of the side of his eyes, the slant top right of his head, the narrow lips which should be relaxed when dead.

I think this is not our man.
However, i believe this man, Sekau II is likely a low rank member who was chosen due to the stark resemblance he has with the real Sekau.
he may not have the right leadership qualities to drive the group.

The real leader of the group whose identity is unknown is either among the FIRST set of captured Boko harams or dead.
this is the reason for the other members surrendering.

For them to surrender, something must have happened to their governing structures and they felt it is no longer sustainable.
if the generals are released as they are negotiating, then we are finished.

Facts of the image below

1. top right corner of the dead man's head it flat
2. the distance between where his eyes terminated to his ear side is very wide.
3. the bulge on sekau II is centralised, the dead man has his right over the left eye brow
4. the dead guy has a moderately bony face compared to sekau who has a fleshy face
5. i see no reason why sekau II's full lips wont be so evident.

what do you think

Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Rapsainot(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2014
The dead dude is definitely not shekau..... Op modify your subject it's shekau not sekau
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Mogidi: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Whether Sekau or Shekau, consider him dead.

1 Like

Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by PointB: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
I arrived at a similar conclusion yesterday.

All I want is for our gallant soldiers to screen all the boko haram bastards they have in their custody whether dead or alive and eliminate all the doubts. Shekau has caused great pain, and misery to several families, if he's dead, he must truly die!
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Rapsainot(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi: Whether Sekau or Shekau, consider him dead.
shekau is not the only threat... He's not fighting alone.
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by waternogetenemy: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB: I arrived at a similar conclusion yesterday.

All I want is for our gallant soldiers to screen all the boko haram bastards they have in their custody whether dead or alive and eliminate all the doubts. Shekau has caused great pain, and misery to several families, if he's dead, he must truly die!

Shekau is dead. The bump only appears to have moved because becos the right side of the head is swollen. It is him alright!
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by PointB: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Shekau is dead. The bump only appears to have moved because becos the right side of the head is swollen. It is him alright!

I am sure our Army Forces medical team can arrive at same conclusion, after an autopsy, and perhaps share same with us. Until then, maintaining our skepticism and with it our vigilance, is the best way to play this news, to avoid surprises!
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by egift(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2014
- Shekau 1 (the conservative) is dead and decomposed.
- Shekau 2 (the yoppy) is dead and now carcass.

And if Shekau 3-100 present themselves, we will put a bullet in between their eyes.

God Bless One Nigeria!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Ozonna(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2014
egift: - Shekau 1 (the conservative) is dead and decomposed.

And if Shekau 3-100 present themselves, we will put a bullet in between their eyes.

God Bless One Nigeria!

I endorse this post cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Jmain: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2014

God Bless One Nigeria!

Your head is now functioning well . . .Kudos . . . .
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Obinoscopy(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2014

God Bless One Nigeria!
Well said.
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by philantoxx(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2014
d whole euphoria about his death or not is playing into boko's hands.coz if he is resurfaces.I fink it will dample d moral of our soldiers.
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by sirjohnson(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2014
I have been smelling fish, I mean I have been smelling something fishy about all these. Still confused sha.
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by egift(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Jmain: Your head is now functioning well . . .Kudos . . . .

Go suck your JonaSambo Feeding Bottle and stop getting famous by calling my name. Stop being parasitic. grin

1 Like

Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Jmain: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2014
egift:

Go suck your JonaSambo Feeding Bottle and stop getting famous by calling my name. Stop being parasitic. grin

You are famous for being consistently silly . .I get you drift . . . .
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by egift(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Jmain: You are famous for being consistently silly . .I get you drift . . . .

You are welcome my brother. Now face front before I do something irreversible grin grin grin
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by PointB: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2014
egift:

You are welcome my brother. Now face front before I do something irreversible grin grin grin

So you agree with him to the point of thanking him? Are you sure you comprehend? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by PointB: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Jmain:

You are famous for being consistently silly . .I get you drift . . . .
You badt gann! cheesy grin
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Jmain: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2014
egift:

Okay !!
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by egift(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB: So you agree with him to the point of thanking him? Are you sure you comprehend? cheesy cheesy

I very much understand the fact you are one of the PDP children of anger. Whenever you beat up that your dilapidated rusty chest, you feel belonged.

So my dear have yourself a very lovely day, and good luck with your Bottle of cluelessness grin grin grin
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Jmain: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:
You badt gann! cheesy grin

Abi na grin
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by egift(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Jmain: Okay !!

#ForTheLoveOfNigeria - until it is rescued from the King of Corruption
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by onimcee1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: The dead dude is definitely not shekau..... Op modify your subject it's shekau not sekau
no one needs u to blive it. I jst wonder how the op expects a dead man's body to b as wen he was a living man.
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by brainpower(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Its as if some of us do not want this shekau to die. Anyway, the first shekau is dead, the 2nd shekau is dead and if a third shekau surfaces he will die. I know the media is scared cos they won't have any negative news to spread but they shouldn't worry cos every nation has negative news and so they will still find news. But not boko haram news.
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op for your information:Shekau is dead. I don't listen to conspiracy theories.
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by Chubhie: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shekau, just in case you are reading this- how do you plea? Dead or alive? If alive we need video evidence and if dead a channelled message through the bling pastor of how you fair in firadus. You have 3 market days.
Re: The Picture Tweeted Around About Sekau May Not Be Sekau's by na1raland: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
The bump on the end was the first thing I noticed too much when I first saw the pictures, I wondered why no one saw it too. Whichever way I'm glad both fake and original shekau have been served.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures / Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates / 3rd Largest Party In Nigeria Endorses Jonathan For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.