Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Must Every Marriage End Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must Every Marriage End Like This? (654 Views)

Every Marriage Monitoring Spirit Preventing U From Being Married, Be Broken IJN / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / The Truth About Every Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Every Marriage End Like This? by bdchange(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Hello, couples in the house. Should every marriage end up like this pic below? What if the end product of this pic never materialised, should the marriage still stand. My father once told me that i must give birth for him to see his grandsons and daughters. Must we all follow this path if you chose to marry? viewers discretion is advised.

Re: Must Every Marriage End Like This? by eleojo23: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2014
Sorry, can't see any picture. Are you having problem uploading?
You can express the situation in words if that's the case.

(1) (Reply)

After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . / Plase Help Save My Daughter Life / The Cry Of A An Orphan..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.