Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Is Love And Knowing What It Takes To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love And Knowing What It Takes To Love? (470 Views)

She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Her Friend Got Married To Her Fiance Without Her Knowing,what Should She Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love And Knowing What It Takes To Love? by Dajugba: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Being in NL for years, I have always read different topic of love and others. But I choose to make a first topic here today, with a question.

Sometimes people develop love for one another due to some reasons and physical appearance and attitude. What has ever been your greatest achievement when you love someone and what motivate you to love, if you love without condition?. Like most of us know, Love is patient, Love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs, love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth, it always protect, always trust, always hope, always perserve and prevail. But my question is: why you so much love that person you can't do without? And what is special about him or her? Share you view thought and what you feel love is about? No insult please..

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Things / Care To Join Me? / Why Do They Hate You Afterwards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.