Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them (1098 Views)

10 Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Knew / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by BreezyRita(f): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Saw this somewhere::

There are things that guys can't just tell ladies point-blank, but really wish that they understand it, on their own. Admitting this publicly too, is a No-No for them guys. This may shock you !!!

1). When we come wooing you, whether for flirt or real-love reasons, it is solely because we find you SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. We cannot fall in love with someone we don't find sexually attractive. You see why saying NO SEX does not make sense to most of us ? Lol

2). It does not make sense to urge us towards marriage. It is really NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO US as many of you think. Just keep being that sweet girlfriend that you are (Enjoy the relationship while it lasts) and pray that when we finally decide to settle down, you would be the chosen one.‪#‎smiles

‬3). While dating, if you give us too much of sex, we'll get tired of you. If you refuse to give us at all, we 'll also get frustrated and tired of you. Moderating it, is solely in your hands, to keep the hunger for you, firing. Surprised?

4). We never 'joke' with ladies who encourage us to save money. Ladies who advise us on how to build our future. Infact, that is our hallmark of Wife Material. If the guy you re giving this advice is ready for marriage, He ll Never Miss Out On You.

5). How much money we give you occasionally is NOT the true measure of how much we love you. We might be in love with the girl we spend the least on. We spend more on ladies that give us mind-blowing sex. Don't mistake it for love !!!

6). Trust us without pestering around. Don't ask us whom we were with. Don't search our phones to know who we called. Don't make us know that you re suspecting us. If you can love us without playing a CID orFBI in our lives, then you 'll become the woman of our dreams. Lmao

7). The greatest insult that we cannot bearfrom you, our women, is the one you rain at us BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE MONEY.It pains us to the marrow.Infact, after the insult, when we later and finally make that money, you better run for your lives.

4 Likes

Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by Tallesty1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ok
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by vizkiz: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
angry
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by BreezyRita(f): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz: angry
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by am0s(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
i dey come
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by ramselly(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
I dey come, make I pack my motor well.
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by LaurelP(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmm
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by Crocz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
The most painful thing you can do to a guy is "hurt his ego"...anytime he remembers, he goes bonkers
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by Jarchi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Am so much into 1,3 and 7
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by fuckshit: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
FÜCK!! Now this is a FÜCKING good one. Precisely numbers 4, 6 & 7 grin grin
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by Jennydoris(f): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ok. Noted. But no 6 didn't not go down well with me. "6). Trust us without pestering around. Don't ask us whom we were with. Don't search our phones to know who we called. Don't make us know that you re suspecting us. If you can love us without playing a CID orFBI in our lives, then you 'll become the woman of our dreams. Lmao"

Men also ask their woman where they are, who is with them, what they are doing and so many other stuffs like that. And they also check their girl's phone either for messages in her inbox or for something else. It's something that both sex are into. Though it's not every man or every woman that cares to do what you said in No 6, but believe me so many men and women can't do without checking the phone and the whereabouts of whom ever they are dating. To a very large extent it shows concern to ask your partner where or what he or she is doing as at that moment which is ok but going through your partners phone is a simple way of telling the person that you don't trust him/her.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 30, 2014
And how does this bring back my thread?
I will start causing commotion in romance section if mods didn't bring back my thread.

Bring back my thread or ban me till 3019

#bringbackmythread
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Every thing is correct, never go broke...so I dont know if number 7 exist tongue
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by BreezyRita(f): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Ipledge:
Every thing is correct, never go broke...so I dont know if number 7 exist tongue

You're telling us that? cheesycheesy
I smell lies
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 17, 2015
BreezyRita:

You're telling us that? cheesycheesy
I smell lies
i just wanna form porche angry grin

Chai dz thread Don old oo,before I met my ex girlfriend
Re: What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them by BreezyRita(f): 5:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Ipledge:
i just wanna form porche angry grin

Chai dz thread Don old oo,before I met my ex girlfriend

You mean your about-to-wed bride? cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Good Looks Or Sound Education?..which Is Your No 1 Priority? / Expert Says S Ex Will Be Just For Fun By 2050 / Check A Woman's Phone Every Now And Then!!! knowledge is power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.