Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49589 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun: Anyway, back to the pictures of ultra-modern Anambra.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ikQrMnn7tJk/UjeT8EAEDYI/AAAAAAAAA4s/RQhQ-8jr_Xs/s1600/photo_1328815777124-1-0.jpg[/img]

You can keep posting those fake pics you stole from a stranger's profile and we'll see how much I care grin

Faun take ur time oh which kain pics be dis cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 2:28am On Sep 27, 2014
--
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 2:28am On Sep 27, 2014

The most beautiful part of Awka, complete with red earth mud and NO trees. grin
That's the kind of ultra-modern cityscape they celebrate.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:31am On Sep 27, 2014
winniz:

You have said it all cool cool
Its so annoying. I am from Anambra state too but they way this chino behaves is embarassing. I think the best thing is to ignore his foolishness.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 2:31am On Sep 27, 2014
winniz:

Faun take ur time oh which kain pics be dis cool cool

Haba. But I'm helping Chino nau.
Since he refused to show us the fantastic pictures of Anambra and instead chose to steal the pictures of an innocent stranger on Facebook, I gotta do the work he shied away from doing; and searching the internet, these are the only kinds of pics I could find, because the people spend more of their time stealing pictures on Facebook than actually promoting their state.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 2:34am On Sep 27, 2014
nothing can change your pictures.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 2:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria: Faun let go please. This boy chino is not worth it.

That's a grown man o!
A father for that matter with kids.

The mumu don buy market tonight, and he thought posting fake pictures would make me leave.
Boy, how wrong he was grin cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 2:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Anambra, the swimming pool of the nation grin

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:37am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: I don't have time for that becos u will still deny it the same way u are denying ur pics here.. cheesy cheesy

Onye iberibe!!! You don't have time to post a screenshot of Faun PM to you but you have time to upload his fake pics. Can't you see how lonely you are,that no one is in support of you? We Anambra people are ashamed of you.

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 2:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Chino, you don buy proper market today grin

I ain't even started grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 2:38am On Sep 27, 2014
stop crying, your pics is with us and we shall keep posting it.. cheesy cheesy

Faun:

That's a grown man o!

The mumu don buy market tonight, and he thought posting fake pictures would make me leave.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun:

That's a grown man o!

I used boy cos I don't want to see or think of him as a man, husband and father. I pity whoever he married.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 2:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria: Onye iberibe!!! [/b]You don't have time to post a screenshot of Faun PM to you but you have time to upload his fake pics[b] Can't you see how lonely you are,that no one is in support of you? We Anambra people are ashamed of you.

No be small fake pics he has been posting here, well the guys profile and Faun's profile are different cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: stop crying, your pics is with us and we shall keep posting it.. cheesy cheesy

Stale! Stale!! Stale!!! Look for something else abeg. Yes we have seen the picture and so? Its a picture of a young man, a humanbeing so what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 2:46am On Sep 27, 2014
faun you need help.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 2:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 2:49am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: [s][/s]stop crying, your pics is with us and we shall keep posting it[s][/s] .. cheesy cheesy

That is not even his profile talk more of his pics so quit this ur foolishness cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:50am On Sep 27, 2014
winniz:

No be small fake pics he has been posting here, well the guys profile and Faun's profile are different cool cool
Even if that was Faun's picture and then? Is the person there not a human? I think this Chinolization guy is one jobless idiota that his job is roaming the street of Onitsha snitching on people that are reparing and fixing their buildings(omonire things).
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 2:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria: Stale! Stale!! Stale!!! Look for something else abeg. Yes we have seen the picture and so? Its a picture of a young man, a humanbeing so what's your point?

His point is that he's out of ideas grin
No more propaganda.
Ike ya agwusigo grin

Let's keep watching him and laughing at him as he keeps deceiving himself.
Nobody's buying his lies anymore grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 2:52am On Sep 27, 2014
stop deceiving urself..your guy is busted.. grin grin

winniz:

That is not even his profile talk more of his pics so quit this ur foolishness cool cool

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 2:52am On Sep 27, 2014
poor jobless thing.. cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun:

His point is that he's out of ideas grin
No more propaganda.
Ike ya agwusigo grin

Let's keep watching him and laughing at him as he keeps deceiving himself.
Nobody's buying his lies anymore grin
Do me one favour, please ignore him on that Enugu thread. I noticed how everybody ignored him there, he will soon get tired there so let's treat his fvckup here. I am not from Enugu but that Enugu thread must not die because of one idiota chino. That's one of the Southeast thread to be proud of so ignore him. Imagine posting links and directing his umunna to the thread,Onyeara ka I bu Chinonso Dike grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:08am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: poor jobless thing.. cheesy
Are you tired? I smell defeat and surrender grin grin grin grin grin grin. Faun vs chino hahahhahhahahahhahahah Faun won you 20 = -0chino.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Please where is Chino
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 3:10am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: stop deceiving urself..[/b]your guy is busted[b].. grin grin

cheesy cheesy at de bold because I told u to stop uploading fake pics claiming it is faun I viewed a thread a few days back where he talked about his profile and de person u are uploading here does not match what he said that was when I knew this pics where fake. He went to FUTO not ESUT. Just chop humble pie and apologize because u eff up big time cool cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Kcinho(m): 3:41am On Sep 27, 2014
peppyluv02: Swthrt where have you been hiding?

Nne happy birthday. Wishing u everything wonderful today and always. Enjoy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 3:54am On Sep 27, 2014
This is shameful and disgraceful; to say that I am disappointed is the very least. Chino, do you EVER get tired of this show of shame? Why can't you desist from posting people's pics? Learn to pick your battles, know who your allies are. You can disagree with them but you can't make enemies with your own brothers, for the sake of peace...STOP

@Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, and mods, please hide these pictures and do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 4:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Kcinho:
Nne happy birthday. Wishing u everything wonderful today and always. Enjoy

Ummm, she no dey call you o grin grin

@Peppyluv02, today is your bday? Wow, you are September? NICE... Oya enjoy, I hope say you dey enjoy chocolate... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Handsomegod: @Faun. Ur grouse with Chino was dat he tried to derail the Enugi thread all to no avail because he was called to order and today that thread is unstoppable.And here u joined him to detract the progressive flow of the thread.Not that you have dragged yourselves to the rot,are u satisfied? Kindly ignore chino as we have all seen his best. Please quit the madness and ignore completely.Udo chia biko.

how are you sure Faun is Igbo sef
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinazaekperem2: 4:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Shame on both of you, chinolization and faun, why nwafor's like you are trolling on each other? what do you want ndi-ofe to say? Well they have always said it that igboland is too segregated, I wonder how biafra is gonna survive. N/B: chino thinks Anambra is super and lord over igboland and that's why most forumites from other parts of igboland seem to be having problem with you.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by aryzgreat: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Chino and faun, thanks for successfully truncating the collective efforts of ndigbo, this thread was swelling up bc all igbos irrespective of state of origin took it as a challenge to post and guide the thread from external enemies wishing it bad.

U have chase away spyder who had good intentions for d thread, okijamaka 's beautiful efforts has been rubbished.

Now that ur selfish interests is of paramount importance than our collective goal of showcasing ou beloved state, I leave both of u in peace as I cannot continue wasting my mb reading childish rants.

I hereby painfully unfollows thread.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 27, 2014
I knw u guys must av seen me upload dese pix like a thousand times

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. / U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.