Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49700 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself. So you quickly came to save him or you are the same faun? grin grin grin grin

Prove us wrong, faun was busted for real and it will remain like that.. grin grin

Ishilove: This is so childish and utterly disgraceful.

Chinolization, you need to grow up and stop this idiocy. Stop posting innocent people's pictures. That isn't Faun and Chika whatever is not Faun's name.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2014
You can only deceive but yourself. You have been busted for good. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Prove us wrong let us see.. grin grin

Faun: Oh, by the way, check out the last status made by Thaddeus on September 5th - to show you the liar Chino is:

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=691821764244136&id=100002489557060&refid=17&_ft_

From what I can see there, he majored in Biochemistry.
Biochemistry... Not Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

Chino, you're such a shameless liar grin

So, me wey study Elect-Elect Engineering for FUTO don magically turn to Biochemistry for ESUT. shocked
The only person you deceive tonight is yourself.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Chino's rettarded lies are already starting to consume him grin
So I don turn to Ishilove shocked

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun next I will post your poor old mother that has been feeding you even at your old age.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:54am On Sep 27, 2014
You can also use another monika to protect yourself.

Lest I forget have you finally called yourself on the phone? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will kill you tonight and use you for peppersoup.. cheesy cheesy

You don enter one chance.. wink

Faun: Chino's rettarded lies are already starting to consume him grin
So I don turn to Ishilove shocked

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Go to enugu thread and see what is happening to you. you have gone.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ishilove: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Chinolization, I want to assume that those people fond of posting pictures on Nairaland have mental problems. A friend of mine was lamenting yesterday on BBM that Nairaland is now a slum. You and your ilk posting pictures and trolling have turned this section to what it is now. No intellectual debate, no matured discussion, just insults and senseless ethnic based ranting.

I am deeply disgusted by what grown adults are doing in this section and it makes me ashamed of being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 12:57am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: You can only deceive but yourself. You have been busted for good. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Prove us wrong let us see.. grin grin

How can I prove you wrong when you haven't even proven yourself right?
All the odds are stacked against you, olodo.
You probably just foolishly searched "Enugu" on Facebook and came up with these empty lies you're trying to spin here.
So because I'm from Enugu, you quickly assumed I studied there. grin
I studied in CKC Onitsha and FUTO, sorry to disappoint you.

And I am not dark skinned either.
LOL! grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself and prove to us that the pictures are not faun's.. cheesy

Ishilove: Chinolization, I want to assume that those people fond of posting pictures on Nairaland have mental problems. A friend of mine was lamenting yesterday on BBM that Nairaland is now a slum. You and your ilk posting pictures and trolling have turned this section to what it is now. No intellectual debate, no matured discussion, just insults and senseless ethnic based ranting.

I am deeply disgusted by what grown adults are doing in this section and it makes me ashamed of being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2014
You can only deceive yourself you poverty stricken fool.. grin grin grin grin grin

If the pictures are not yours why did you change your name immediately I posted your pictures? Why?

You are busted for good..or prove us wrong.. grin grin

Faun:

How can I prove you wrong when you haven't even proven yourself right?
All the odds are stacked against you, olodo.
You probably just foolishly searched "Enugu" on Facebook and came up with these empty lies you're trying to spin here.
So because I'm from Enugu, you quickly assumed I studied there. grin
I studied in CKC Onitsha and FUTO, sorry to disappoint you.

And I am not dark skinned either.
LOL! grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ishilove: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun, my love, I want to implore you to stop responding to Chinolization. It doesn't speak well of you. If a sane man quarrels with a mad man on the street, passers by will be confused as to the identity of the true mad man.

I am unfollowing this thread now because what is happening here is a disgrace to all Nigerians seeking progress in their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2014
All you are trying to do in order to deflate the truth will not work..

I just saw your pm now, I know why you are sending pm to me but I will not reply you because you maybe begging me to say that the pix are not yours.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2014
How do you want him to stop responding when his pictures are going viral on the NL? The same reason he is fighting to deflate the truth.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ishilove: Faun, my love, I want to implore you to stop responding to Chinolization. It doesn't speak well of you. If a sane man quarrels with a mad man on the street, passers by will be confused as to the identity of the true mad man.

I am unfollowing this thread now because what is happening here is a disgrace to all Nigerians seeking progress in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Chino see how u take derail dis thread ibu ezigbo onye ara tufiakwa.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun prove us wrong before we start posting your family members.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ishilove: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: Stop deceiving yourself and prove to us that the pictures are not faun's.. cheesy

I have nothing to prove to you and your ilk. I am not as senseless, shameless, immature and jobless as you lot. You will do well by refraining from mentioning my username henceforth. I don't want to be dragged again into this show of shame.

Have a good day ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Nwanne don't worry, this is fun. What do we even gain if threads are not derailed? Are we paid for it?

winniz: Chino see how u take derail dis thread ibu ezigbo onye ara tufiakwa.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Oh you do not want to be dragged into it, why then did you come into it in the first place? Faun is going down help him or he will drown.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ishilove:
I have nothing to prove to you and your ilk. I am not as senseless, shameless, immature and jobless as you lot. You will do well by refraining from mentioning my username henceforth. I don't want to be dragged again into this show of shame.

Have a good day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 1:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Chino don't let me disgrace u here, that pics is not Faun just apologize 2 him for defamation of character.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 1:07am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: You can only deceive yourself you poverty stricken fool.. grin grin grin grin grin

If the pictures are not yours why did you change your name immediately I posted your pictures? Why?

You are busted for good..or prove us wrong.. grin grin

Continue lying to yourself to hide your pain and frustration grin
Even your stories are inconsistent.
When did I become an ESUT student according to that profile?

So you mean I went to FUTO for 5 years, graduated in 2011, only to reincarnate as an ESUT student from Oji River? grin

Guy, you are dumb, and you have been exposed grin

Bare-faced liar with zero substance and credibility grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Nwanne commot for road. That is faun for real, he knows why he is fighting to hard to deflate this facts.. cheesy

winniz: Don't let me disgrace u 2nite, that pics is not Faun just apologize 2 him for defamation of character.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:10am On Sep 27, 2014
I know you are actually crying over there..but this is just the beginning.. grin grin grin grin

I will make you cry in the midnight..

You have been editing your FB while we are monitoring you from here.. grin grin

I will inflict so much pain on you that you will never forget.. wink

I will destroy everything you call image on NL..

Now that you have been busted, we all know how poor and frustrated you are.. wink cheesy cheesy

Faun:

Continue lying to yourself to hide your pain and frustration grin
Even your stories are inconsistent.
When did I become an ESUT student according to that profile?

So you mean I went to FUTO for 5 years, graduated in 2011, only to reincarnate as an ESUT student from Oji River? grin

Guy, you are dumb, and you have been exposed grin

Bare-faced liar with zero substance and credibility grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 1:10am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: Nwanne commot for road. [/b]That is faun for real[b] he knows why he is fighting to hard to deflate this facts.. cheesy

Na lie just apologize 2 him or you will hate yourself for putting up those pics cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:12am On Sep 27, 2014
I do not have business with you, please allow me to make faun commit suicide tonight..

His pictures are circulating so fast..

winniz:

Na lie just apologize 2 him or you will hate yourself for putting up those pics.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun you are such a poor ugly old man still living with his old poor mother..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Ishilove: Faun, my love, I want to implore you to stop responding to Chinolization. It doesn't speak well of you. If a sane man quarrels with a mad man on the street, passers by will be confused as to the identity of the true mad man.

LOL. The guy has been exposed tonight as a lying fool and a desperado.
Instead of posting pictures of his Anambra El Dorado, he prefers to scout the pages of Facebook, stealing some innocent stranger's photos and trying to pass them off as Faun on Nairaland grin

The i..d.iot already tried to contact me by PM using a fake Gbawe3 ID, but I exposed him on it. Now, in his desperation, he uses fake pics to delude himself.

I'm just here to wear him out until he's out of lies to tell.
This is all to my entertainment grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by winniz: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: [/b]I do not have business with you[b] please allow me to make faun commit suicide tonight..

His pictures are circulating so fast..

Nwanne u do cool cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Stop beating around the bush and start telling us why you this poor and ugly..

I thought you said you want to call yourself? grin grin grin grin

Prove to us that this is not your pictures.. grin grin

Faun:

LOL. The guy has been exposed tonight as a lying fool and a desperado.
Instead of posting pictures of his Anambra El Dorado, he prefers to scout the pages of Facebook, stealing some innocent stranger's photos and trying to pass them off as Faun on Nairaland grin

The i..d.iot already tried to contact me by PM using a fake Gbawe3 ID, but I exposed him on it. Now, in his desperation, he uses fake pics to delude himself.

I'm just here to wear him out until he's out of lies to tell.
This is all to my entertainment grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun brought this on himself so I have to get him to cry tonight.. wink

winniz:

Nwanne u do cool cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 1:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Faun from all your pics, you have only 3 shirts.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: Faun you are such a poor ugly old man still living with his old poor mother..

Olodo, you still haven't told us how my name magically became Chika Ezeani o!
Care to share that fable? I'm all eyes and ears... And don't forget to illustrate using that innocent stranger's pictures.
If shame no catch you this night, na your children e go catch.

40 yeard old man disgracing himself on the internet grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 1:21am On Sep 27, 2014
chinolization: Faun from all your pics, you have only 3 shirts.. cheesy cheesy

Eziokwu?
The same Tunde Salami lie.
Now, why shouldn't I believe you were lying about the whole Tunde Salami identity all this while? grin
If you could be shameless as to steal a stranger's pics on Facebook, then I wouldn't put that past you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.