Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile (2489 Views)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / Biafra Girls (pictures) / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
just wanna know if it matters
my friends see it as a big deal..to me,it's nothing
i'd like to listen to your opinions
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by naijaboiy: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you've met someone like my Ex-girlfriend,,you won't even put your sister's pic in your phone grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Its not really advisable o...it might lead to jealousy on the part of ur girlfriend.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy: If you've met someone like my Ex-girlfriend,,you won't even put your sister's pic in your phone grin

woah woah
like seriously,i can't date a jealous chick...
am sure it's part of the reasons(if not the reason) you guys broke up

hope marieolae ain't the jealous type sha
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by KillerBeauty(f): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
I see it as nothing. I have guys pics on my phone. Its no biggie. Anybody who is bothered by it is seriously insecure

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arva: Its not really advisable o...it might lead to jealousy on the part of ur girlfriend.

if your boyfriend do have pictures of different girls on his mobile,will it bother you?
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
KillerBeauty: I see it as nothing. I have guys pics on my phone. Its no biggie. Anybody who is bothered by it is seriously insecure

Exactly!!
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by 1one: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy: If you've met someone like my Ex-girlfriend,,you won't even put your sister's pic in your phone grin

Chaiii grin grin

Paranoia of life grin
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by naijaboiy: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
1one:

Chaiii grin grin

Paranoia of life grin
I tell you bro...

Once she sees any fine chick on my phone she starts flaring up in an annoying way...

Funny thing is that she always locks her phone anytime we meet undecided

But I don't bother cool
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by naijaboiy: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

woah woah
like seriously,i can't date a jealous chick...
am sure it's part of the reasons(if not the reason) you guys broke up
Girls must surely be jealous,,but hers was more than that...she was insecure sad

hope marieolae ain't the jealous type sha
lipsrsealed cool
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by 1one: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
But wait oooo... Let's be honestly objective heregringrin

Some of you saying there's nothing wrong, think about this scenario:

You've been buying fresh catfish from a... *pauses*... (I was gonna use a cat fish and market woman example.. But since girls like to dey form, some might say they don't understand.. Let me use another example)grin

So you've been buying "Clear Essence" from a particular shop, everytime you go you see the shelf fully stocked with your cream.. You smile.. You go to the shelf and pick one..

But after a while you now start seeing.... "Venus Cream".."Tura Gel".." Whitelicious" all on the same shelf where your Clear Essence used to be.. It's not that your Clear Essence isn't there anymore.. It's just that you take more time in searching for it than before.

Bottom line... While dating, there is nothing wrong in having other pictures of the opposite sex on your phone, but personally I don't think they should be more than your partner's pictures... Even if he/she is not the jealous type it just reflects a subtle sense of respect that you have for him/her.

Another way to look at it is.... Why do you have those pictures there, the life of any action is the motive behind it.. If your motives are because you find the pictures attractive... You may not just know when you start skimming through the pictures every now and then to kinda fill up a void created by your partner's absence..then from there a lot of other scenarios may/can play out.

I'm not into a relationship at the moment and so I have quite a number of female pictures on my phone, Infact there's this particular girl that's as fine as Ahhh Ahhh kilode.. She loves snapping pictures and when I teased her about her pictures some time back she now deliberately sent me her whole gallery.. gringrin

What's my own... From time to time I just enjoy the sights... at least till I get into a relationship gringrin.

Sorry for the long tori oooo.. .I get like that on thursdaysgringrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Tallesty1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
You really suffered
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
1one: But wait oooo... Let's be honestly objective heregringrin

Some of you saying there's nothing wrong, think about this scenario:

You've been buying fresh catfish from a... *pauses*... (I was gonna use a cat fish and market woman example.. But since girls like to dey form, some might say they don't understand.. Let me use another example)grin

So you've been buying "Clear Essence" from a particular shop, everytime you go you see the shelf fully stocked with your cream.. You smile.. You go to the shelf and pick one..

But after a while you now start seeing.... "Venus Cream".."Tura Gel".." Whitelicious" all on the same shelf where your Clear Essence used to be.. It's not that your Clear Essence isn't there anymore.. It's just that you take more time in searching for it than before.

Bottom line... While dating, there is nothing wrong in having other pictures of the opposite sex on your phone, but personally I don't think they should be more than your partner's pictures... Even if he/she is not the jealous type it just reflects a subtle sense of respect that you have for him/her.

Another way to look at it is.... Why do you have those pictures there, the life of any action is the motive behind it.. If your motives are because you find the pictures attractive... You may not just know when you start skimming through the pictures every now and then to kinda fill up a void created by your partner's absence..then from there a lot of other scenarios may/can play out.

I'm not into a relationship at the moment and so I have quite a number of female pictures on my phone, Infact there's this particular girl that's as fine as Ahhh Ahhh kilode.. She loves snapping pictures and when I teased her about her pictures some time back she now deliberately sent me her whole gallery.. gringrin

What's my own... From time to time I just enjoy the sights... at least till I get into a relationship gringrin.

Sorry for the long tori oooo.. .I get like that on thursdaysgringrin

but if you trust your partner,i see no reason to be jealous
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
No biggie. I have a lot of them.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by sammieguze(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
you mean you wount allow it?

Arva: Its not really advisable o...it might lead to jealousy on the part of ur girlfriend.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Tallesty1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
concerns her, any gf that is not comfortable with it should work on herself.

I have alot of females friends and I keep their pictures and my whatsapp stores the dp's of all my contacts in my phones so the pictures are many.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
it is not advisabe for a guy to have girls picture on his phone there is no reason for that unless his is into cheating. I do check my guy phone very well and I am really impressed not to see any other picture than his pics mine and our son pics.if I see any other girl pics na break I go break that phone he knows me that I get shoco for head.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

if your boyfriend do have pictures of different girls on his mobile,will it bother you?
Of course it will.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by 100Cents: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Folarinwazzy: just wanna know if it matters

I guess you don't have a lady who is interested in you.

Was it not recently I was asked, " Whose picture is this"? "So you want to leave me for another girl " ?

Some ladies think you service with their pictures. Very dirty minds..

Even if you are my girl, experience says don't keep any lady's picture..
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by 1one: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

but if you trust your partner,i see no reason to be jealous

It's not really about trusting or not trusting, I think it just shows reverence for your partner when you keep such pictures at a minimal level.

If my girl friend is as flat chested as the back of a pressing iron and she sees 5 to 10 pictures of a any one of my female friends who have very appreciably tangible b00bs...even though she's not jealous and trusts me, it's just normal for how to feel somehow.

So it's my duty not to abuse her maturity or take her zero-jealous level for granted by having too many pictures of such.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Chuksemi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Here in Russia. It is abnormal for a man to have women.'s pictures in his phone.. It makes the man a "girlie" .. cool
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: it is not advisabe for a guy to have girls picture on his phone there is no reason for that unless his is into cheating. I do check my guy phone very well and I am really impressed not to see any other picture than his pics mine and our son pics.if I see any other girl pics na break I go break that phone he knows me that I get shoco for head.

Keep deceiving yourself. He, not having any girl picture doesn't mean he's faithful to you. undecided
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

I guess you don't have a lady who is interested in you.

Was it not recently I was asked, " Whose picture is this"? "So you want to leave me for another girl " ?

Some ladies think you service with their pictures. Very dirty minds..

Even if you are my girl, experience says don't keep any lady's picture..

gringringrin
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by 100Cents: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Logicalmindy:

gringringrin

Yes there was this lady, whenever we see, she starts going through my phone.

You know these small minds, instead of knowing their man in person, they want to know him from his phone..

So I would normally transfer her fine pictures to my phone. Often she asks, what are you doing with these pictures. On my mind, I would like WTF ? Is she crazy ? Aren't you my girl ?

I didn't know she was thinking grossly. Smh. Because I wasn't phu.cking her..
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Keep deceiving yourself. He, not having any girl picture doesn't mean he's faithful to you. undecided
even he has all i know is that I should not see or hear about it that all or else kasala go burst
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
100Cents:

Yes there was this lady, whenever we see, she starts going through my phone.

You know these small minds, instead of knowing their man in person, they want to know him from his phone..

So I would normally transfer her fine pictures to my phone. Often she asks, what are you doing with these pictures. On my mind, I would like WTF ? Is she crazy ? Aren't you my girl ?

I didn't know she was thinking grossly. Smh. Because I wasn't phu.cking her..

Lol. The really possess fish brain. Does not having the pictures, stop some men from self-servicing with a girl photo?

Atleast, there are so many female randomn pictures online for him to download.
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: even he has all i know is that I should not see or hear about it that all or else kasala go burst

Ok Ma gringrin
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Ok Ma gringrin
yes sir
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Kunleskey(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Not advisable @all...she go jealous ehn
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by austine4real(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Folarinwazzy: just wanna know if it matters
u b camera man?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by ProdigyLoco(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Some girls don't like it, some are open minded, some want open relationships
Re: Is It Advisable For Guys To Have Different Girls Pictures On Their Mobile by Sarimah(f): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
I dnt see anything wrong in it....i will only get mad if its a n..u.de pix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Be The Hottest Chic (Hilarious Photo) / Couple Caught Kissing & Having Sex At Road1 Gate Of OAU (photo) / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.