Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. (2466 Views)

Ladies How Much Does It Hurt / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sorry guys not in the mood for list

I'm hurt so bad, my fiancee left me for her best male friend. I don't know why I couldn't get over it.

My performance at working is depreciating, I can't think straight, I get angry at anything. I feel like crying all the time.

Why does it hurt so much? I enjoyed every minute of our relationship, she was perfect, she was not a gold-digger because she is independent.

It has been 7months, its time enough to heal. I still tell people she is my fiancee because we still communicate but not about relationship.

I ended all communication last 2months but still I can't stopp thinking of her, I find if hard to sleep everynight, I tried asking others girls out but the zeal wasn't there.

Why does it hurt so much?
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
W
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by midehi2(f): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Eeyaah...its always like that...cheer up brother
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Mumuuu: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
angry
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by realteflon(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
This story is false. This boy just want to create topic

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Slimzjoe(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Its still Hurting Cos you don't want to Move on Yet undecided
See how you still sing her Praise and Expect to Forget her angry
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by falconey(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
another nigga dumped! Still counting..........
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Stanleyafam(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Just do 10 oloshos in 1 week

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Mogenerous(f): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Give it time! Time heals, maybe in years, but eventually, it heals
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by allytinted: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by gamaliel121(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
thankGod she left you.... She's not the one for you... Let her enjoy her besties coccckkk....

Give yourself time... Time heals all wounds except a yoruba tribal mark tho...
After a while...that showtys thought won't track you again... Originise yourself tonight man...
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by HCpaul(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I'm hurt so bad, my fiancee left me for her best male friend. I don't know why I couldn't get over it.

My performance at working is depreciating, I can't think straight, I get angry at anything. I feel like crying all the time.

Why does it hurt so much? I enjoyed every minute of our relationship, she was perfect, she was not a gold-digger because she is independent.

It has been 7months, its time enough to heal. I still tell people she is my fiancee because we still communicate but not about relationship.

I ended all communication last 2months but still I can't stopp thinking of her, I find if hard to sleep everynight, I tried asking others girls out but the zeal wasn't there.

Are you now trying to be desperate for her?
Desperation is not love. Love does not force itself on others.

The lady i love most in life is the one i can willingly sacrifise for death.
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
keep thinking till you stop thinking over the lost gold another medal is coming your way. free your mind from too much of thinking, live a more decent life so that when she sees you, she will make a sweet remarks of you and your new babe should be decent as well, so that you will not regret missing her (ex)
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by rheether(f): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
male best friend! My boyfriend wont allow me keep one
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
realteflon:
This story is false. This boy just want to create topic
dummyundecided
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oyind17:
tongue tongue tongue
now is your opportunity undecided
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I took my time to answer your question and offer a solution to it here ;

https://probingdeep./2015/10/30/why-does-it-hurt-so-much/
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
elijah2u:
keep thinking till you stop thinking over the lost gold another medal is coming your way. free your mind from too much of thinking, live a more decent life so that when she sees you, she will make a sweet remarks of you and your new babe should be decent as well, so that you will not regret missing her (ex)
thank you
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Skibofire(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Smh.its quite simply;an eye for an eye.go Bleep her female bestfrnd.den dump her too like a boss which you are.
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
HCpaul:

Are you now trying to be desperate for her?
Desperation is not love. Love does not force itself on others.

The lady i love most in life is the one i can willingly sacrifise for death.
ok
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Skibofire:
Smh.its quite simply;an eye for an eye.go Bleep her female bestfrnd.den dump her too like a boss which you are.
undecided
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Skibofire(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided
meaning?
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Skibofire:
meaning?
dumb
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by AfroKnight: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Statistics show (don't ask me where) that nowadays, ladies are more likely to dump guys. Experts say the best approach for a guy to tackle this menace angry is by having plan B on stand by. However, some other experts strongly suggest that a preemptive strike is more suited to this approach.

As soon as the young man senses the lady's dissatisfaction with the status quo, Plan B should be initiated. This may deter the lady from going through with her nefarious plans. In the event that her schemes cannot be forestalled, ultimately plan B will provide safe landing for the guy.

Remember the motto of the Boy Scouts: Be Prepared!

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Skibofire(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb
TF ?

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb

Have u checked the link I sent?
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
AfroKnight:
Statistics show (don't ask me where) that nowadays, ladies are more likely to dump guys. Experts say the best approach for a guy to tackle this menace angry is by having plan B on stand by. However, some other experts strongly suggest that a preemptive strike is more suited to this approach.

As soon as the young man senses the lady's dissatisfaction with the status quo, Plan B should be initiated. This may deter the lady from going through with her nefarious plans. In the event that her schemes cannot be forestalled, ultimately plan B will provide safe landing for the guy.

Remember the motto of the Boy Scouts: Be Prepared!
brilliant
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dapo777:

Have u checked the link I sent?
no
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by macaranta(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
eya..this is an emotional control issh.

Give yourself 1 day.... cry your fucking heart out,look at all her pictures ,play all the video,etc just go ahead and cry if you must .

After that...challenge yourself not to think of her again.
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. by whizdame(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
shoot yourself in the head 7 months aba

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship / Couple Married For 64Yrs Died Hours Apart As They Spend Final Moment Together. / Sucking Is The Easiest Way To Make A Woman Enjoyed SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.