Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

$9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved (2445 Views)

Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! / Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved In Botched Arms Deal / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by phlemzy: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Why reveal the Isreali's name and not reveal that of the two Nigerians? Orishaajefor, the greatest pastorprenuer of this dispensation! Licking the president's dirty feet since 2010 to get favors.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2014
SR giving inside since 2000
I see fraud
I see thieves
I see jonathanians

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by asamaigho(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Collynzo22:
Dasuki and other security officials knew about it so it was obviously legit, but whether the process was legal, I can't say.

sahara reporters in ur attempt to rope pastor ayo,u shot at ur toe! so u mean d gej and d defence minister were in the know?...den d bizness was legit nao,so y all d shouting abt pastor ayo sponsoring bokoharam?...abi una no dwy edit una report...shey na 2jets y una dey ignore d owner of d other jet?
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Dmacaw: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Very Unfortunate many of us can no longer reason rationally.....Which part of this report really proves that Pst Ayo was culpable? Sahara reporters as usual twisting the story "he was involved in the movement of cash" is Pst Ayo a CBN staff? The only information from this news by Sahara reporters is that the deal was legit and the money was actually meant to buy arms. Until a report from South Africa comes indicting the MOG lets stop this character assassination.
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by Dmacaw: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2014
berem: was the pilot among those who went to buy arms?

Was Pastor Ayo among those who went to buy arms? Did the arrested persons mention the name of Pst Ayo? Sahara Liars plane was released after GEJ intervened why has his intervention not released the afected persons and the cash?
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by MisterLongman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
ShineuEye:

Shut up your dirty mouth, its obvious its religious, if you can't see it, blame it on your lack of comprehension skills.
You are the one that lacks comprehension skills.... Since you can't see beyond religious bigotry on a national and not religious issue.... You are nothing but a dunce
Re: $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved by uzolexis(f): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION ; Four Impactful Years, Live On NTA. / Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya / I Won't Devalue Naira Cause It Will Hurt Helpless Consumers And Citizens-CBN GOV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.