Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (81573 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ItsAnderson: 1:05am On Apr 15, 2015

Told her I wouldnt wanna have sex again until I Got
married (which will be, at most, three years from
now), and the next day she sent me a text message
ending the two year relationship. I'm now caught
between a cliff and a high wall. She never told me
why. I just hope it's not because of the sex issue.
Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and
only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors
but I've never found sex that appealing. We've dated
for more than two years but had sex a total six times.
I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just
feel like sex before marriage is just wrong. But I dont
think I am willing to let her go either.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by dawnomike(m): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Thatis a serious matter my brother in the Lord!!! smiley

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by valmunich(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2015
She's simply in love with your D cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by ddaammyy(f): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Sori! Such is life! If u can't beat them u join them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by stephenqueen: 1:20am On Apr 15, 2015
undecided undecided

273 Likes 16 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by naijaboiy: 1:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Andyblaze? undecided

Btw...

How did she manage for two years with just having sex only six times? shocked

She should have broken up since na! undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Jose35(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2015
you need to seek repentance for committing fornication. Then have a talk with her. I'm sure she will listen. Don't look down on yourself. Ask God for forgiveness. We all make mistakes. Good luck bro.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 15, 2015
hmm, this your story eh undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by vislabraye(m): 2:03am On Apr 15, 2015
If you know you are right, stick to your guns

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by mostHandsome01: 2:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm,
Knew this was gonna hit front page!

Now ma advise,, bounce,, she aint the serious type,

I know a lot of guys enjoy the sex and all that so dey sure gonna blame u, but the fact is a lady who is in a relationship with u just for sex aint worth it,, there is a probability even after marriage, if u go on a long journey, she gonna seek her fun elsewhere.
Am sure u won't wanna have such a woman as a wife, so I say again,, bounce.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 15, 2015
@op luk 4 her n ask her why she broke up with u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 15, 2015
It means you aren't ready for a relationship,just let her be,by making her an ex...So that way,you guys gon be just friends & relate in a platonic level.

Op its 2:41am & i don't know if its your post that has gotten me so angry or the fact that am dying to have a glass of cold water,but have non in my refrigerator & i can't sleep

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by midasbliss(f): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Thought Tz Only Guys That End Relationships Cos Of Sex! grin
U Cnt Eat Ur Cake Nd Have It.
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by bucstorm: 3:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Think further about the words used to convey your thoughts when you told her about your intentions. From what I read in ur explanation, I would say she took offense most especially because of the time frame you set for yourself. In order words you simply told her you don't plan to get married until after three years. Definitely she's been with you 2 years already and even though you may not know it, she doesn't want to wait another 36 months o find out whether you love her or not. So my question to you is " Is she worth forever"? If so then engage her if not ..............still entertain her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by williamspaul22(m): 4:34am On Apr 15, 2015
In years of dating jst only 6 times u guys had sex? undecided. Hmmm, that one na a day sex schedule na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by 7footre(m): 4:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Praise da Lord somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by hardbody: 5:17am On Apr 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Told her I wouldnt wanna have sex again until I Got
married (which will be, at most, three years from
now), and the next day she sent me a text message
ending the two year relationship. I'm now caught
between a cliff and a high wall. She never told me
why. I just hope it's not because of the sex issue.
Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and
only. I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors
but I've never found sex that appealing. We've dated
for more than two years but had sex a total six times.
I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just
feel like sex before marriage is just wrong. But I dont
think I am willing to let her go either.

6 times sèx only in a period 2 years is enough to end any relationship. If she gets it otherwise you will come crying to NL for advice. I suggest you go and date a nun.

29 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 15, 2015
The poor girl is sexually frustrated angry

If I was her I'd leave you too. undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 15, 2015
It's a good thing she left you now, the marriage would have been horrible for her.

3 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nimblemind(m): 5:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Broke up with you cus of sex? Dude drop her number, lets meet her!

But hope you know that we know that this story is a lie sha?

15 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by KingTom(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Guy you wan turn Priest? Abi you wan become Eunuch? I started doing the do at 15 and by the time I got to your age, hmmmmmmm well just give her number to the guy above me grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by hatux: 6:50am On Apr 15, 2015
My brother in Lord, leave the girl alone and forget bout her... Its the will of GOD grin

5 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by JoeCutie(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2015
So people now have sex, go to the wall and mark how many times they have sex in their relationships, like Unoka (in "Things Fall Apart" ) marks how much he owes people? Op! Op!! Op!!! How many times I call you?

Well, your story was a very nice read. Goan publish it and I'll be the first to buy and read. undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Slimmos(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2015
dis guy sha... u arr always seeking for attention. Believe him at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Arbiola(f): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Guys that self service never find sex appealing..Nawa oh

4 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Exponental(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2015
when next u copy n paste, try to back space!

4 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by judey1992(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
OP maybe she has come to realise that you dont appreciate her, maybe due to tight schedule or whatever. Or maybe the words u used in telling her about the break in sex. u need to reflect on the two wasted years nd learn a lesson about the women folk.

2 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by anigbajumo(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2015
I respect u...@24 jst a single pus***......God 4giv me sha...

1 Like

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Sunnycliff(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Please Let her go! Girls plenty plenty!!

2 Likes

Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Excelboi(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
sorry
Re: CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
make i go read first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.