Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

12 Most Expensive Weddings In History - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History (49361 Views)

Top 10 Most Expensive Weddings In The World / Check Out One Of The Most Expensive Weddings In Kenya [PHOTOS] / Expensive Weddings Versus Simple Weddings: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by Kcdojoto(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
My wedding should be on that list because I spent close to N100k and it's all my life savings,very very expensive to me
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by arent88(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
YorubaJesus: Money well spent. What's the point hoarding the money if you have it. Life is too short and if you are rich and can't spend millions on the woman you love, then you are either stingy or cursed and its either one of ur wayward son steals it and spends it on drugs or the tax boys will tax the living daylight out of u.

When I'm getting married, all this weddings featured are small, the cake must tall be taller Eiffel tower, guests will be every homeless person in the country, let them at least taste some expensive food too, they deserve some love too and the food will be imported from tiffanys so expect the very best. Usher, boyz to men, john legend, beyonce, Mariah Carey, Ed sherran.... Etc will be on stage giving live music, no cheap-ass deejay and finally my beautiful wifes dress will be made from the very best edible fabric. Na to devour her dress first before I enter main course.
i can only guess hw old u are from ur comment.so dis is ur own way of justifieable spending hard earned money.
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by ibkgab001: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
In nelly's voice I need a girl to ride ride ride .....
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Amen
merieam16: sure by God' will
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by winner01(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
adrainuche: Na only u waka come??
na only me ooo. Abeg jare
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
arent88: i can only guess hw old u are from ur comment.so dis is ur own way of justifieable spending hard earned money.

Is it your money? Park well.

Abraham2013:
Bros na em b say ur wedding still far oh!

My bro, it is not how soon but how well.

Enoquin:
Now this got me laughing out loud!

Good to see someone with some sense of humour.
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by ajebuter(f): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2014
;Na lie! Na my poor neighbour wedding cost pass joh! It cost #3200 naira.
Reception? Mama Kubura Buka in Sabo Yaba
Attendance: six people, plenty ponmo and ewedu
Cake was made with golden morn and for dessert, we had akamu and sugar.
Now that's a wedding to remember and they live happily ever.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by gcey2k(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Funny how the titles are ordered to display the name of the more famous/popular of the couple first...

#12 Catherine Zeta-Jones
and Michael Douglas

#11 Tom Cruise and Katie
Holmes

#10 Christina Aguilera and
Jordan Bratman

#8 Paul McCartney and
Heather Mills

#7 Elizabeth Taylor and
Larry Fortensky

#5 Chelsea Clinton and
Marc Mezvinsky

#4 Wayne Rooney and
Coleen McLoughlin

#3 Prince William and Kate
Middleton

#1 Prince Charles and Lady
Diana
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by engrsyer(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Symphony007: #1 Prince Charles and Lady
Diana
The bill was $48 million in 1981, or
$110 million when adjusted for
inflation.
The bride was a stunning blonde
pre-school teacher, who
immediately became a global icon.
The groom was the oldest son of
Queen Elizabeth II.
The wedding at St Paul's Cathedral
was attended by dozens of royals;
two million spectators; and a global
TV audience of 750 million. Diana
wore a puff ball meringue wedding
dress with a 25-foot train of ivory
taffeta and antique lace. The 27
wedding cakes and five-foot-tall
main cake supposedly took 14 weeks
to prepare, with a duplicate cake
made in case of accidents.
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by Shadbay(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
YorubaJesus: Money well spent. What's the point hoarding the money if you have it. Life is too short and if you are rich and can't spend millions on the woman you love, then you are either stingy or cursed and its either one of ur wayward son steals it and spends it on drugs or the tax boys will tax the living daylight out of u.

When I'm getting married, all this weddings featured are small, the cake must tall be taller Eiffel tower, guests will be every homeless person in the country, let them at least taste some expensive food too, they deserve some love too and the food will be imported from tiffanys so expect the very best. Usher, boyz to men, john legend, beyonce, Mariah Carey, Ed sherran.... Etc will be on stage giving live music, no cheap-ass deejay and finally my beautiful wifes dress will be made from the very best edible fabric. Na to devour her dress first before I enter main course.

Nice dream.. You need more valium to keep dreaming like that
Re: 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History by mbhs139(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Symphony007: #3 Prince William and Kate
Middleton
The bill will be an estimated $34
million, most of it going to security.
The bride is a 29-year-old
commoner who has become a
worldwide celebrity.
The groom is the oldest son of
Prince Charles and the second in
line to the throne of England.
The wedding will feature $800,000
in flowers, a $80,000 wedding cake,
countless royals and nobles and a
global TV audience in the hundreds
of millions.

This one with her small breast somebody dey marry with $34? Where Cossy dey?

Is This A Wedding Invitation Or Resume? (pictured) / COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video)