Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

US Ambassador To Nigeria Reveals How Ex-army Boss Ihejirika Diverted Military Fu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Ambassador To Nigeria Reveals How Ex-army Boss Ihejirika Diverted Military Fu (2869 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Boko Haram: Army Boss Launches 'Operation Lafiya Dole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Ambassador To Nigeria Reveals How Ex-army Boss Ihejirika Diverted Military Fu by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
omoharry: America should just mind their business because from all indication, they don't mean well for us as a country. starting from the zinmapp drug for Ebola and the blockage of the purchase of arms to fight the Boko Haram.. please, they should go and sit down. They are not our friend rather they are our enemy in disguise;two facet friends.
They want to hit our head against one another so that when there is crisis in Nigeria, beyond our control, they will now have a reason to send their troops to divide us more just the way they did in Libya. bloody Hypocrite. Enemy of progress and dark hearted friends.
America doesn't have to divide Nigeria, Nigerians are doing a good job of dividing each other with their tribal bigotry. Critiquing your government is the highest form of patriotism in a democracy but I guess kleptocracy is being practiced in Nigeria.
Re: US Ambassador To Nigeria Reveals How Ex-army Boss Ihejirika Diverted Military Fu by MrT2011(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayindejimmy:
luktat hw a corupted mind punders. So cos he's igbo he shuld speak d truth again. If Ihejirika is innocent he shuld simply clear his name. Hw can evry1 say u r a theif and u decline to talk. Dat simply mean u av notin 2 say in defence of ur self

you still have mouth to talk, you useless akwuna!!!

do not let our ancestors curse you one day.

I am ashamed of you!

you are a disgrace to our nation.
Re: US Ambassador To Nigeria Reveals How Ex-army Boss Ihejirika Diverted Military Fu by MrT2011(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
asadike: who is this? Is it me dat u want to face? U are nt wel, i am one of d ardent defenders of ihejirika nd umu igbo on dis forum bt he needs to clear his name nd dat doesnt mean av witheld my support. Y d insult,did i insult u or ihejirika? Efuruefu ozunwuruanwu lyk u. Am nt surprise,at least am half igbo according 2 u,bt u ar nt igbo at al. Maka in igbo land, men fyt d war,women do d talking bt u av taken over d talking. Ihere me wu kwe gi there. Nwoke nwanyi,useless she male.

oh! yes!! you can say that again...
I am neither male nor female!!!

I am a Nwa Agbara- the Water-Spirit of Idemiri in the Kingdom of the Queen of the Coast!!!

As the Daughter of the Igbo Clan, we forgive your tonge.

Continue with your good work in defence of the Igbos in that Country where spirit-forces are at WAR!
Re: US Ambassador To Nigeria Reveals How Ex-army Boss Ihejirika Diverted Military Fu by ayindejimmy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrT2011:

you still have mouth to talk, you useless akwuna!!!

do not let our ancestors curse you one day.

I am ashamed of you!

you are a disgrace to our nation.
i aint playin d insult game wit ya. Go ahead nd knock yaself out
Re: US Ambassador To Nigeria Reveals How Ex-army Boss Ihejirika Diverted Military Fu by MrT2011(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy
ayindejimmy:

I was waiting for your back fire!
grin
ayindejimmy:

Thanks! I was waiting for your back fire!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Angry Nigerians In London Streets Today, Shouting "Jonathan Ole" / Dollar Now Cheaper In The Black Market / Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.