Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29616 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tdayof(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

Oh ok: lol you want to be a transformer. grin
human transformer grin smiley
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2014
koyyes:
And the above buttresses my point as a living proof in 2014....

First and foremost, you said Africa is a jungle....Whether you meant that as a figure of speech or you just said it out of pure naivety I don't know. If you knew the history of Africa and its vast and rich civilizations you wouldn't be talking with such a warped mindset. That's why I think it's important for people to be educated.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Ok let me attack your response.

They want to be white as illustrated by their posts. A lot of them said they would rather be white. To me, any human being that wishes they were not black and wish they were white is an inferior human being in my mind.

If they want to change their skin colour, then it means they are inferior in the mind. They are brainwashed and uneducated. Only an inferior person is not comfortable in their own shoes.

It does indeed make them lesser and unpatriotic. It makes them a sell-out.

You do not see white people saying, "Oh I hate being white, I wish I was black" No educated person would wish they were a different skin colour.
I understand you but the topic says if they come to this life again? I hope I'm right.anyway I get you point and I believe been white or black doesn't make one a more superior to another man.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2014
babosky2008: Hmmmm,a black man? He starves in the amidst of plenty, he does not plan his life beyond a year,give him a gun he will kill his brothers,born him without a shoe he will make his brother shoeless like GEJ,jail him innocently he will be like obj,give him sympathetic votes he will b worst than brf, ...a black man is a black man, lizards are not crocodiles, hedgehogs are not porcupines,d fact dt blackmen are human does not necessary meant they are real. A blackman is a polygamist,the average ones is greedy,promiscous,selfish,can sell his family coz of money,he is a born traitor, keeping secret is far from his agenda, malice is his watchword, fornication and adultery are his hallmark, no matter the level of rebranding,a blackman cannot meet up,just imagine, he sold his brothers n sisters into slavery because of money. God almighty,in your infinite mercy do not make m a blackman in the next world if truly it exists. What can will think again or imagine about a blackman who converted a two storey building into six and sacrificed his fellow blackmen only to call them the matyr of faith...black is evil...what else can i say...he collected billions from his poor members and built a university only to do it for the ellites not the poor people children. Fellow nairalanders.....black is evil...do not b deceived. May God in his mercy rescue the black race. I rest my case...
I understand you perfectly
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Impossicant! D reasons r so many: envy, treachery, front/backstabing et-al....
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?

I'm assuming that it's the Nigerian experience that caused you to doubt that a black is the most beautiful creature.

My identity as a black Man is my most prized possession. As a black Man there is no confusion about my heritage.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by abdulwastecx(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

First and foremost, you said Africa is a jungle....Whether you meant that as a figure of speech or you just said it out of pure naivety I don't know. If you knew the history of Africa and its vast and rich civilizations you wouldn't be talking with such a warped mindset. That's why I think it's important for people to be educated.

Nothing is rich about a continent with only 1 billion people, more than 75% of world resource... yet the poorest couninent. Afric os one hell

to live

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

I hope you do realise that your Nigerian brothers and sisters in England the United States are outdoing those people in academia, but of course you don't know that because you probably never went to school.

u are myopic about this topic,d evil already perpetrated by blackman is beyond the present. We are talking of generational curses issued by those innocent blacks that were sacrificed, those that were sold into slavery, hiw many whites are studying in Nigeria universities? If those Nigerians were in the system here, their academics would have been messed up by the shoeless president. For your information, a black man steals his nation money and transferred it abroad,his personal interest is the interest of his nation. Put him in position of power he will show the world like idi Amin, sanni Abacha,ibb, Blaire vampire,Hosni Mubarak,Paul biya, in short,he will turn his country to central Africa republic,Nigeria,Libya ,Liberia ,serialeone etc

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2014
chulla12: Wow dude...I'm not sure if you read my post in entirety before drafting your very emotional response.

First of all, my primary attraction to Black men has nothing to do with this debate. I can't help who I like and this should be completely divorced from this analysis. I have also already emphasized that my belief HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PERCEPTION OF AFRICAN HERITAGE COMPARED WITH OTHERS. I BELIEVE I MADE THIS CLEAR IN MY PRECEEDING PARAGRAPHS.

Stop using these strawman arguments. I appreciate the totality of world cultures as an aspect of the human race....heck I probably know and love more traditional African music, movies than you do. You don't know me like that so chill out.

My supposedly liking white men, anglicizing my name, hating myself, what type of argumentative blackmail and mindfuck is this?

All this has NOTHING to do with the core of my points which is that Black people have a lower quality of life, which I would rather avoid given a choice. Period.

You talk about discrimination but I already noted this as an offshoot of living while black. So you know that I am right on some level. Why are you talking left and right then

I mentioned that I recently let go of ethnicizing black or Igbo achievements. Yes, I made that decision primarily because of my observation of blacks that like to compare cultural notes in a hateful way. Human ugliness and pettiness and penchance for ethnic tensions (racial or otherwise) has shown that it is better to take a more unifying POV on human cultural diversity.

Face the meat of my argument as per my points 1 and 2 and come up with a better rebuttal.

Mariamjo, you didn't come up with any points whatsoever. Your initial post that you made on page one made no mention of this. Your initial post wreaked of self-deprecation. Quite appalling as well.

Instead of focusing on what blacks do bad (because no human is perfect) focus on what they do that is good and use that as a means to be happy with who you are, not a self-hater. You do realise that ever skin colour in this world has done bad things, yet none of these simpletons that do bad things have never ever wanted to change their skin colour because of it.

Learn to have self-pride. If you have given me the title of Pan-African, I would gladly take it. I would love to become the next Sankara, the next Mandela or the next Ghaddafi. Those men were true Africans, not white wannabes.

Also, not to go off-topic my music collection is almost all traditional African music from Senegal all the way to Sudan. So maybe you do know more African musicians than me, however I doubt it because the Fulani language is so widespread that I can listen to just about any Fulani musician from any of those countries.

Black people have a lower quality of life due to picking poor leaders. But it is up to us to rise up bravely and stop being cowards and allowing our leaders to screw us over. We need to be the ones to tell our leaders that the actions and steps they are taking towards development are far too slow, and that their standards are far too low (yes that rhymes).

If you want a better future for the children of tomorrow, it's our job as today's adults to correct the stupid errors of greed and corruption instigated by our mentally disabled leaders.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Nah...! So much wrong ideas associated with it. The world is biased toward black color.That is the simple fact!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

And if you were that educated, you wouldn't be this arrogant and ignorant about the existence of thousands of your mates who couldn't afford basic education. get your ass up and move to the slumps and see for yourself what thousands of men,women and children have being denied. Next time if you don't understand a statement, its better to be quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by yomi007k(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Story For The Gods...History is Hi-story. Gbagbe oshi. We talking today n d fucture. Did u read about arab,chinese, french or russian history? Aint nothing spectacular about african history I beg.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2014
tdayof:
human transformer grin smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Nothing is rich about a continent with only 1 billion people, more than 75% of world resource... yet the poorest couninent. Afric os one hell

to live

That is the fault of its people not rising up against a retar.ded leadership(s). If there are people to blame, blame the leaders for acting either like slaves to the west, or being extremely uneducated and doing what's right for its people. Transforming into a white person will not dissolve/dissipate the issue. There are white countries that are not doing so well as well.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2014
yomi007k:
History is Hi-story. Gbagbe oshi. We talking today n d fucture. Did u read about arab,chinese, french or russian history? Aint nothing spectacular about african history I beg.

As a scholar I have read all sorts of history Arab, Chinese, Japanese, French, Greek, Russian, Roman, EGYPTIAN, name anything and I will discuss them with you. The problem is that you didn't read African history so you don't think that there is nothing spectacular about it.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2014
abdulwastecx:

to live

Thank you Sir.

Until we stop blowing this BS trumpets, specifically the BS about giant of Africa, then we can never see our failures and then do a reset and renewal.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Lai lai
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
My initial post on page 1 can be interpreted in many ways, and I further expantiated on why I made that conclusion in my second post, which was addressed to you. Please reread it and prepare a relevant response, paying particular attention to points 1 and 2.

Then maybe we can have discussion without the theatrics.

Fulaman198:

Mariamjo, you didn't come up with any points whatsoever. Your initial post that you made on page one made no mention of this. Your initial post wreaked of self-deprecation. Quite appalling as well.

Instead of focusing on what blacks do bad (because no human is perfect) focus on what they do that is good and use that as a means to be happy with who you are, not a self-hater. You do realise that ever skin colour in this world has done bad things, yet none of these simpletons that do bad things have never ever wanted to change their skin colour because of it.

Learn to have self-pride. If you have given me the title of Pan-African, I would gladly take it. I would love to become the next Sankara, the next Mandela or the next Ghaddafi. Those men were true Africans, not white wannabes.

Also, not to go off-topic my music collection is almost all traditional African music from Senegal all the way to Sudan. So maybe you do know more African musicians than me, however I doubt it because the Fulani language is so widespread that I can listen to just about any Fulani musician from any of those countries.

Black people have a lower quality of life due to picking poor leaders. But it is up to us to rise up bravely and stop being cowards and allowing our leaders to screw us over. We need to be the ones to tell our leaders that the actions and steps they are taking towards development are far too slow, and that their standards are far too low (yes that rhymes).

If you want a better future for the children of tomorrow, it's our job as today's adults to correct the stupid errors of greed and corruption instigated by our mentally disabled leaders.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
koyyes:
And if you were that educated, you wouldn't be this arrogant and ignorant about the existence of thousands of your mates who couldn't afford basic education. get your ass up and move to the slumps and see for yourself what thousands of men,women and children have being denied. Next time if you don't understand a statement, its better to be quiet.

I guess you forget one thing, I'm a Fulani man. I know there are a lot of people who are not educated. Heck some of my own people are still herding cattle today because sadly they can not do anything else.

Better to be quiet? You are aware that everywhere you go worldwide there are suffering and hungry people, but you are too brainwashed to realize that such things exist in your beloved white Western countries. There are people in the western world who don't have internet, electricity, cars, etc. all in these white countries that you admonish with praise. Did you know that?

But yeah, keep thinking that it is a problem that only black people have to deal with merejo.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes.... I love my race. But I would like to come back as an innovative black American or a progressive black South African. God forbid I come back as a black Nigerian again. We are too retarded.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2014
@easystudy101, do not b deceived,no one is after the blackman.think deeply and you will realized y black will always b black
..on my street all residential apartment has been converted to worship place or commercial centres..a black man is known for yahooyahoo,internet frauds,ritualists,conmen
..mention it all

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2014
babosky2008:
u are myopic about this topic,d evil already perpetrated by blackman is beyond the present. We are talking of generational curses issued by those innocent blacks that were sacrificed, those that were sold into slavery, hiw many whites are studying in Nigeria universities? If those Nigerians were in the system here, their academics would have been messed up by the shoeless president. For your information, a black man steals his nation money and transferred it abroad,his personal interest is the interest of his nation. Put him in position of power he will show the world like idi Amin, sanni Abacha,ibb, Blaire vampire,Hosni Mubarak,Paul biya, in short,he will turn his country to central Africa republic,Nigeria,Libya ,Liberia ,serialeone etc

While I do agree with some of your points, I want to make a few things clear to you. Money plundering and stealing is not something that exists within the domain of Africa only. It happens in the Western world and your beloved white countries. Are you aware of how much money rich WHITE wall street people have stolen? All of this goes under the table and you never hear about it because the media is always propagating negativity in regards to Africa and Africans and positivity in regards to whites and the Western world.

That is why it's extremely mandatory for one to become educated so that they don't fall for this game.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

I guess you forget one thing, I'm a Fulani man. I know there are a lot of people who are not educated. Heck some of my own people are still herding cattle today because sadly they can not do anything else.

Better to be quiet? You are aware that everywhere you go worldwide there are suffering and hungry people, but you are too brainwashed to realize that such things exist in your beloved white Western countries. There are people in the western world who don't have internet, electricity, cars, etc. all in these white countries that you admonish with praise. Did you know that?

But yeah, keep thinking that it is a problem that only black people have to deal with merejo.
Here goes your insensitivity. So because of the relatively lower percentage of poverty in the western countries compared to that in africa, that gives you the feeling of complacency? You are just as blind and as wicked as any 'force' that has been holding this continent backward.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=kaybee3][/quote]

This is not a racist issue. I wanted to see through your eyes why you would want to be white, and guess what, you answered me without even realising it. grin

So I take it you are one of those people who see whites as
semi Gods. grin grin grin

Lord I hope there aren't any whites on this thread, this will definitely feed their over inflated egos. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by easystudy101: 12:35am On Sep 27, 2014
babosky2008: @easystudy101, do not b deceived,no one is after the blackman.think deeply and you will realized y black will always b black
..on my street all residential apartment has been converted to worship place or commercial centres..a black man is known for yahooyahoo,internet frauds,ritualists,conmen
..mention it all

I get your point
But my brother i have lived in both worlds, Naija and abroad (Yankee) and I will confidently tell you. When it comes to evil things that people of races do or capable of doing, the average black man is an ANGEL compared to other races
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Chris95(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Dis is fuckn racist!! Hu put dis shit on on d front page. angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

While I do agree with some of your points, I want to make a few things clear to you. Money plundering and stealing is not something that exists within the domain of Africa only. It happens in the Western world and your beloved white countries. Are you aware of how much money rich WHITE wall street people have stolen? All of this goes under the table and you never hear about it because the media is always propagating negativity in regards to Africa and Africans and positivity in regards to whites and the Western world.

That is why it's extremely mandatory for one to become educated so that they don't fall for this game.
bla bla bla.....have you ever heard about where those same white thieves invest the stolen money? do they invest it in africa?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2014
koyyes:
bla bla bla.....have you ever heard about where those same white thieves invest the stolen money? do they invest it in africa?

They invest it on themselves like the thieves in our country....What is your point?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by yomi007k(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

The fact dat dey steal doesn't make in any way "THE RIGHT THING". Moreover, d govt has a way of taking d money back from dem n retaining it in dir economy. Here in Africa, we steal d funds n pump it in dir economy. Do u know wat happens to ppl dt steal govt funds in arab n asian countries? Africa aint ready
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2014
koyyes:
Here goes your insensitivity. So because of the relatively lower percentage of poverty in the western countries compared to that in africa, that gives you the feeling of complacency? You are just as blind and as wicked as any 'force' that has been holding this continent backward.

No offence man, you are naive. There is a much higher level of poverty than you think in the Western world. Where do you think terminology like Ghetto, Slums, Hood, Rednecks, Hicks, comes from? I bet you are one of those few people that thinks that all Americans are riding nice big cars, living in nice big homes, and not having to worry about where their next pay check will come from? I'll tell you right now that's completely false. Americans struggle just as hard as Nigerians do, in some cases even harder. Some people have to work 3 to 4 jobs just to keep their families fed.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by yomi007k(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2014
all4naija: Nah...! So much wrong ideas associated with it. The world is biased toward black color.That is the simple fact!
Dats cos black is messed up.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2014
yomi007k:
The fact dat dey steal doesn't make in any way "THE RIGHT THING". Moreover, d govt has a way of taking d money back from dem n retaining it in dir economy. Here in Africa, we steal d funds n pump it in dir economy. Do u know wat happens to ppl dt steal govt funds in arab n asian countries? Africa aint ready

Often the people who embezzle millions and millions of dollars in the United States in Wall Street get away with it and nothing is done to them because they are the ones controlling everything behind the scenes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.