Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29612 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by 14teenK: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
How pathetic...........even as a black Man n u cm bk to life as a White Man wil u possibly knw......hw sure are u dt u are nt even in diz lilfe 4 d 4th missionary journey.........AM MADE OF BLACK wud also luv to be MADE OF WHITE......on God's purpose
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
optimumprimus: light skin is more beautiful and appealing than dark skin(most human beings would chose a lighter skin tone if they had a choice in their creation. i'm sure they would also chose to be tall,abs and a pointed nose. even those who chose to be black would want a light brown like will smith or tyra banks).
although there are good looking dark skin and light skin people. light skin enhances your beauty . a good looking dark person would look better in light skin. a good looking light skin person would be less attractive with dark skin.
skin color topics are usually sensitive because black people can't stand the ugly truth and love to deny and whine about everything.
it is a known fact lighter skin blacks look more appealing than most dark skin blacks.
dark skin black africans are naturally supposed to feel inferior with a low self worth and inferiority complex when they encounter other sophisticated civilizations and cultures. black africans would not have low self esteem or inferiority complex if they had not come in contact with more advanced civilizations. they would simply carry on with their ways.

the truth of the matter is that at least 80 percent of all human being in the world would chose a lighter skin tone than a darker one because a lighter tone is simply more appealing to the psyche.
we can see this in other living things,a white tiger is more appealing than the ordinary one(that is not to say that the brown tiger isn't beautiful. the fact of the matter is the white tiger more appealing and fascinating for the show,that is why it's used for shows in Las Vegas. a white bird looks more appealing,light ,soft,holy ,sacred,etc.
the white sand desert in NM is more appealing and fascinating than the brown sand(again,that does not mean that the brown desert isn't also fascinating)

not again!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by purplebrown: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
It does not matter what race I come back as, as long as I come back speaking German.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ibrews: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Samiceman: mumu! Inferior race?
you gat a problem with dat?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
kaybee3: I don't think this is about self esteem really, this just a thread to have fun and wanting to come as a white person doesn't mean one doesn't like been black. To me I love been black and black is beautiful but there is nothing wrong if I'm white too cos white is beautiful too. I just want to explore and this as nothing to do with ancestors.

What is so fun about wanting to become a white person? Have you ever seen a white person make a thread about how much they would love to become black. This is really disgraceful inferiority complex. Thank God that there are Africans who are proud of who they are and are not brainwashed like a bunch of fools with a fish as brain.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by guyX(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
A hybrid: black and white
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by jamalRhames(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
chulla12: Honestly? With all of the added bullshit to the already stressful lives we live? No.

If I decide to come back as black - maybe a resident of one of those peaceful island countries.

Not African American or Afro [insert nationality], certainly not African. Yuck at being a Nigerian again.

But I am what I am and I have to make the most of it.

You're being real !that's what peeps be missing
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
kaybee3: are you saying the body of a black man doesn't shrink? And on talking deferent manner, what wrong with the way white people talk? I have meet few of them and they actually talk fine. Also you never know if you might love talking differently only if there could be opportunity to find out

I was talking about my gorgu lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
ROSSIKE: So you want to be white in your next life?

Be careful what you wish for:

You just might get it:

White Greeks fighting to receive milk in Athens at the beginning of the month

Greece is FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR better in every indices of living than any African country, so what's thepoint of those pictures?

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by 360musicng(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Am #madeofblack i will choose it over and over again

Download these hot songs released off timaya's epiphany album

Music: Timaya - Girls Dem ft. Patoranking + Overflow ft. Olamide: http://www..com/music-timaya-girls-dem-ft-patoranking-overflow-ft-olamide/
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tojuboy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Tex42(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
bigfrancis21:

They are not having it any better, bro. You won't appreciate how lucky you are to be Nigerian or the qualities that, by virtue of the very fact that you were born and raised in Nigeria, you possess until you come here, US.

i'll hold on to ur advice until i experience what life is like over there.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by 14teenK: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
nickz: abeg what's ooo mpa sad
guy e be lik say u jst enta 9ja......even primary skul pikin knw na "HERO" dat alcholic drink
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by BlackHuman(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198: This thread is a huge disgrace to our ancestors. A lot of you are a complete disgrace to your ancestors and should really think before you post before you make your ancestors cringe at your stupid mindset. Shake off your inferiority complex now before it's too late. Stop disgracing yourselves and act like men or act like proper women.

This all "wanting to be white" needs to stop. All the butt-kissing and low self-esteem is really infuriating and I won't have anything to do with it. The self-depreciation needs to stop. If Axum came in here, he would be laughing at all you losers who are ashamed of what you are.
Ph**k d ancestors, the ancestors hav dissappointed us also....where were d ancestors when other races were making advancements and developing?......I don't believe or trust in any bloody ancestor, I trust only in the God who made me.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
BlackHuman: Ph**k d ancestors, the ancestors hav dissappointed us also....where were d ancestors when other races were making advancements and developing?......I don't believe or trust in any bloody ancestor, I trust only in the God who made me.

You need to go back to what we call "jangirde" in Fulfulde
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nathdim: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
I would love to come in black skin with a white man brain

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
As for being black, it's just superficial and really not that important. I'd certainly not come back in another life as a Nigerian. Most of those who would claim they would are probably liars. Not all of them - but most of them.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
nathdim: I would love to come in black skin with a white man brain

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that your brain is not sophisticated and at the same level as a white man's brain? There are black people out there that are much smarter than you then. But I know what you mean, it doesn't seem like you have a brain to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
nathdim: I would love to come in black skin with a white man brain
you are the worst of them

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Orina(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
otijah: yes but totally not from nigeria may be SA
dude black south africans are slaves they are poor, the richest south africans are the whites.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by winbyforce: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
ROSSIKE: So you want to be white in your next life?

Be careful what you wish for:

Black Nigerians lounging...

You just might get it:

White Greeks fighting to receive milk in Athens at the beginning of the month
Funny pictures,lol smiley You didn't show the folks that don't have access to milk in africa.It's not in the colour of your skin but what you want to make out of life for yourself and those around you.God definitely doesn't care about that. Even though inequalities/disparities exist, no one can make you feel inferior unless you allow them.When we were faced with death in the form of Ebola ,did we not rise up to the occasion? There is greatness in you cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Iceking1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mrcdorv: Yes i will,black is beautiful.

black is beautiful and u dey use cream dey kill urself
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Pamcrest(f): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Don't u know that once u go black, u can't go back grin
Though this question is not for me but let our men still come back black ooo....at least their black bodies....their minds can become white!
My humble submission
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
kaybee3: I don't think this is about self esteem really, this just a thread to have fun and wanting to come as a white person doesn't mean one doesn't like been black. To me I love been black and black is beautiful but there is nothing wrong if I'm white too cos white is beautiful too. I just want to explore and this as nothing to do with ancestors.

In your opinion tell me, what is beautiful about being white? I don't mean the old cliché that God made us all, I just want to see through your eyes.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by baruzeez(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
make God no spoil ma lyf wetin be black
na real German white guy or Arab sure pass
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pamcrest: Don't u know that once u go black, u can't go back grin
Though this question is not for me but let our men still come back black ooo....at least their black bodies....their minds can become white!
My humble submission

What's wrong with you? Minds come back white? So what your children to be named Susan, Paul, Brett, etc. etc. Tufiakwa!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nwimo22(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Neva!!!! Is berra to be truthful
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by uzolexis(f): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
i'd love to come back as a latino smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
tdayof: op! black n white! I won't face racism

Biracials are discriminated by both races, so at times they have it worst.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by BlackHuman(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

You need to go back to what we call "jangirde" in Fulfulde
The truth is bitter...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.