Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29613 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
A black man to stay in Africa? God 4bid!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by dagbo: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
SURE............BUT NOT THIS NIGERIA...AS A COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Mettal: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
It depends on the type of black u re talking abt,charcoal black? Hell no. Btw,africa its where you'll emerge a billionaire fast,if you gat brains.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
BlackHuman: The truth is bitter...

Yes, it is for you who are part of the uneducated class. Thank goodness that I'm educated and I know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by otijah(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Orina:
dude black south africans are slaves they are poor, the richest south africans are the whites.
dude, does it mean jacop zuma is a poor man, or does it mean there ar no rich balcks in SA.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by dikamzy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes na
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

What is so fun about wanting to become a white person? Have you ever seen a white person make a thread about how much they would love to become black. This is really disgraceful inferiority complex. Thank God that there are Africans who are proud of who they are and are not brainwashed like a bunch of fools with a fish as brain.
you are very funny bro! And I can understand you sha, but this a Nigeria forum and how many whites are here? You sounding more like it a personal beef with white forks. Bro there is nothing special been white or black it just a completion and nothing more. Who you are and what you're is within
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
All of the pro-blacks and pan Africans have come out with their claws in tow.

I believe that there is something to be said about how quick we are to defend our own and I respect that because of our biological drive for self preservation. There is also a territorial aspect that comes with it too. We don't want to say or concede things that will make us vulnerable to our adversaries. Heck, a white, asian, or Australian aborigine is taught to say yes with respect to this kind of question.

I get it. I get it all.

That being said, my first post is my conclusion after weighing the pros and cons with respect to living my full potential in life. It doesn't come from a place of feeling inferior racially or by downing my heritage.

To clarify though - I'm not keen on being happy with my race or ethnicity because of so-called cultural achievements or cultural diversity either. I appreciate the diversity and achievement of the human race in general but I have recently decided to refrian from ethnicizing such because of underlying politics that begin to uproot from that.

So while black people have made cultural contributions to the world, I could care less. Ditto white people or asians. When these things are ethnicized our competitive and ugly, discriminating natures come out and it devolves to an interracial and intraracial battle (see NL bigots for instance) that I would rather avoid.

So, why do I say that I'd rather not reincarnate as Black? Logic! And a desire to maximize my chances of living long and living well.

1. On average, you are accorded more societal respect when you are not black, as opposed to being so. Institutionalized discrimination, police brutality, slavery in certain non-black countries, racial tensions, being judged in some of the worst ways until you prove yourself. Negative stereotypes that affect your sanity. Constantly devising racial conspiracy theories to explain our collective miseries. Given an opportunity to live a life devoid of these burdens, I will go for it...sorry bro.

2. In all-black countries, the metrics that measure standard of living and access to basic amenities paint a grim story. This is a hard core fact that cannot be explained away by lofty stories of African grandiosity. Most of us struggle to immigrate to countries where we are further exploited and discriminated because we want to escape poverty. The rest of us stay behind and have to deal with incompetencey, lower standards (compared to the rest of the world), disease, violence, corruption, militancy. Why deal with all these when, by virtue of my birthright, I can live comfortably as an indigene of the first world, making global contributions to lofty ideals such as science, space travel, singularity, and other innovations? Rather than thinking of old world struggles like emancipation or poverty alleviation?

Of course the next thing you will ask is what I have done to effect change towards the life I aspire to assuming I was another race. Well, I am an externalist and I believe that there is only so much one person can do. I cannot change our situation alone, and I don't even forsee a significant change overall for many centuries. I could choose to come back as a prominent black person but my depression at the racial collective will still weigh me down. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

So forgive my wanting to imbibe the finer experiences of life.

Fulaman198:

What is this nonsense. I have never seen someone so self-hating before. May God help you sha! Sorry that you are not happy in your own skin and you are brainwashed by the nonsense the media propagates about black people. Please educate yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by BlackHuman(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes, it is for you who are part of the uneducated class. Thank goodness that I'm educated and I know the truth.
k.k
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by phazotron(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
God forbid bad thing! when i no mad. if I'm coming back i have to be a German.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
khiaa:

In your opinion tell me, what is beautiful about being white? I don't mean the old cliché that God made us all, I just want to see through your eyes.
maybe you can tell me what makes you think black is beautiful? Is it because you're black? Or it just a myth? We are all human, I'm black and I love been black! but there is nothing wrong if I'm white too cos white are also beautiful! Any this are just my opinion.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by idinc(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aint nothing wrong with being black.I'M BLACK COS I'M GOD'S IMAGE,HE'S BLACK TOO NOT WHITE

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by lolaxavier(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
E don tire me to dey soak my hair like garri before I comb am...
Haba, not again jare...Make I try another color.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
chulla12: All of the pro-blacks and pan Africans have come out with their claws in tow.

I believe that there is something to be said about how quick we are to defend our own and I respect that because of our biological drive for self preservation. There is also a territorial aspect that comes with it too. We don't want to say or concede things that will make us vulnerable to our adversaries. Heck, a white, asian, or Australian aborigine is taught to say yes with respect to this kind of question.

I get it. I get it all.

That being said, my first post is my conclusion after weighing the pros and cons with respect to living my full potential in life. It doesn't come from a place of feeling inferior racially or by downing my heritage.

To clarify though - I'm not keen on being happy with my race or ethnicity because of so-called cultural achievements or cultural diversity either. I appreciate the diversity and achievement of the human race in general but I have recently decided to refrian from ethnicizing such because of underlying politics that begin to uproot from that.

So while black people have made cultural contributions to the world, I could care less. Ditto white people or asians. When these things are ethnicized our competitive and ugly, discriminating natures come out and it devolves to an interracial and intraracial battle (see NL bigots for instance) that I would rather avoid.

So, why do I say that I'd rather not reincarnate as Black? Logic! And a desire to maximize my chances of living long and living well.

1. On average, you are accorded more societal respect when you are not black, as opposed to being so. Institutionalized discrimination, police brutality, slavery in certain non-black countries, racial tensions, being judged in some of the worst ways until you prove yourself. Negative stereotypes that affect your sanity. Constantly devising racial conspiracy theories to explain our collective miseries. Given an opportunity to live a life devoid of these burdens, I will go for it...sorry bro.

2. In all-black countries, the metrics that measure standard of living and access to basic amenities paint a grim story. This is a hard core fact that cannot be explained away by lofty stories of African grandiosity. Most of us struggle to immigrate to countries where we are further exploited and discriminated because we want to escape poverty. The rest of us stay behind and have to deal with incompetencey, lower standards (compared to the rest of the world), disease, violence, corruption, militancy. Why deal with all these when, by virtue of my birthright, I can live comfortably as an indigene of the first world, making global contributions to lofty ideals such as science, space travel, singularity, and other innovations? Rather than thinking of old world struggles like emancipation or poverty alleviation?

Of course the next thing you will ask is what I have done to effect change towards the life I aspire to assuming I was another race. Well, I am an externalist and I believe that there is only so much one person can do. I cannot change our situation alone, and I don't even forsee a significant change overall for many centuries. I could choose to come back as a prominent black person but my depression at the racial collective will still weigh me down. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

A pretty articulate, intelligent response. As I've said previously, most of those who would shout a quick, loud "YES" as answer to the article's question either haven't thought much about it and are just feeding off their passions OR they're telling bare-faced lies. I'm sure there are a few who genuinely would easily re-incarnate as black, but MOST self-honest people wouldn't.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
kaybee3: maybe you can tell me what makes you think black is beautiful? Is it because you're black? Or it just a myth? We are all human, I'm black and I love been black! but there is nothing wrong if I'm white too cos white are also beautiful! Any this are just my opinion.

You repeated the samething as in your other post. Can you answer my question?

*Can you tell me what is beautiful about white skin in your own opinion*?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by HARDDON: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ehmmm, d Obama kinda black?

Sure!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by lockupman(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
No! To come back to mother earth as a black man? Yuck to that! To return as a Nigerian, Ewww! & yuck! *godforbidbadthing* I would love to return as a South Korean.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Orina(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
otijah: dude, does it mean jacop zuma is a poor man, or does it mean there ar no rich balcks in SA.
majority of blacks are poor, you can't find a poor white south african but the blacks are poor and still looked upon cheesy
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
poverty is a very terrible thing. and i thought chinese phones were helping kids...effing disappointing
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Surely001(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yep! A million times!

just nodding my head
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
chulla12: All of the pro-blacks and pan Africans have come out with their claws in tow.

I get it. I get it all.

Dude, your inferiority complex is appalling. If you knew anything about the world you would know how unjust white people can be in certain things like court. Take a look at the Brown case and the Zimmerman case for instance. Always a by far majority white jury that are bigoted and brainwashed by a lying Police force in America and you don't think white people don't look out for their own? In fact, I dare say that black people look out for their own the least. You are an example.

I bet you would be more willing to hire a white person over a black person to feed your vast and ever expanding inferiority complex. Whatever happened to your Igbo pride and your love/lust for Senegalese Wolof men? Did that disappear over night? Did you all of a sudden wake up wanting the lust and feel of a white British or American man. Are you one of those Nigerian women when you go abroad you are so ashamed of your great Nigerian accent that you do your best to go out of your way to sound like an Oyibo girl. Are you one of those girls that changes her name from Ife/Ify to Jessica/Kimberly? What I describe is real, I have met many Nigerians like this who leave a very bitter taste in my mouth.

I mean look at you lot, none of you are proud of your culture. I bet your CD collection is like Adichie's meaning you hardly have any Nigerian or Igbo CDs that are traditional. I bet most of your music is comprised of mainly Western or westernised bull crap because you think its being cool and modernised. Tufiakwa! Pan African? Pan African because I don't share in your inferiority complex? Where is your African pride? where is your Igbo pride? A true Igbo woman would never want to be white. It's quite distasteful.

The day I see Fulani men and women wanting to become white will be the day I know that all hope is lost and the world is coming to an end.

Let me let you in on a secret. White people do NOT RESPECT people who abandon their cultures in favour of their own or someone elses. All the white people I have come across I have told them about my BLACK Fulani culture. They have so much respect for it and some of them have even traveled to places like Mali to visit Fulani clans living there. I met these white people when I schooled in the United States.

Why should me? a Black man, an African man, a Fulani man feel inferior to whites? It just doesn't make any sense to me? Why would I want to abandon my beautiful culture for something that is not me. Gosh it just makes me angry thinking about it.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
kaybee3: you are very funny bro! And I can understand you sha, but this a Nigeria forum and how many whites are here? You sounding more like it a personal beef with white forks. Bro there is nothing special been white or black it just a completion and nothing more. Who you are and what you're is within

No this is my personal beef with the white-washed, butt-kissing, self-hating, inferiority complex possessing people who are supposedly the same Nigerian nationality and share the same Nigerian skin colour as me.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
thanks Fulaman, don't even join issues with that sheep

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
khiaa:
You repeated the samething as in your other post. Can you answer my question?
Can you tell me what is beautiful about white skin in your own opinion*?
what exactly do you want me to list or talk about white forks? This is a sensitive issue and I'm not going to dwell into it, what I'm going to say is khiaa there is nothing if someone want to be white. To me I will like to be white just to experience been another race not anything special. And for your question I don't know how you want me to answer that cos I stated categorically that both white and black are beautiful but you choose to ask me why white is beautiful..

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Only if Biafra was a country, I'd choose nothing else than being a Black man in the nation of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ElNur1: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

What about a male lion? or a blue whale?

possibly, a whale.. I love its size..

My man..Can u speak fulani?
my mom is Fulani.. nd I cnt speak fulani..
tho I love their ladies. .
they are:

white
long nose
fully rounded
Beautiful
educated
love Agriculture (cattle rearing).
can cook very well..
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

No this is my personal beef with the white-washed, butt-kissing, self-hating, inferiority complex possessing people who are supposedly the same Nigerian nationality and share the same Nigerian skin colour as me.
are you saying because they want to be white means they don't love been black? Or they are white washed because you wouldn't change your race or color don't mean other people won't? And that doesn't make them a lesser or un patriotic either
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Difinetly Yes!.....Neither will i change my life, or who I am.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm nt allergic to positive changes...
With the situation the black man is facing? Nah.. Na colourful body sure pass...
Chinko ere I turn!....
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by easystudy101: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm sure this post is owned by a RACIST

My fellow nigerians the attack on us is coming from various angles

He who has brain make I'm use am well well

They are really after us

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will be black,African and BIafran!

Then I will colonise Britain and amalgamate them with /Saudi /Arabia,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.