Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? (910 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2014
We must have heard ladies forsake the ones they love just because they are financially handicapped and come back begging when these dudes are now living in luxury and dwelling in wealth.

Is this shameless case of greed not a big and dangerous gamble for second chance or acceptance ?

Are this kind of ladies worthy of forgiveness and be accepted back ?
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2014
not at all.
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Forgiveness ko,forgiveness ni
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by balogundayo(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Ok... So...
i aint saying this would apply for everyone buh, trust me, there are some kinda gurls that just cant live with the poverty shii although they love u nt cos they greedy... Buh they can love nd stay with u till eternity if u got money...

Poverty aint just bearable for them...

My opinion....
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by cr7lomo: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2014
She must hv guts to even think it
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Nuzo1(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Aside from the emotional trauma and fear of yet another rejection, Its possible and very workable. People do change either for good or for worst as they mature physically and mentally.

However, its a big and dangerous gamble as such behavior is a classic case of greed, shamelessness and lack of conscience. These aforementioned traits are difficult to treat in humans.

RUN if you can!!

2 Likes

Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Truth24(m): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2014
mmmmm
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
If she wasn't there for me at my WORSE moment, then she doesn't deserve me at my BEST moment....Fact!
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Afrok(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Forgive and accept her back, pretend to be broke and U won't see her shadow again... Bottom-line is run away girl will always be a run away girl, there are things that can't or we can't change about others.

Accepting her after running the first time won't stop her from running the second time if things goes sour again, so why accept her? Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by loswhite(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Which sin did she commit? She only made her choice, so me too go make my choice.
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by MisterLongman(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
You don't need a sage to tell you she is a gold digger
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well then you were poor, now you are rich bro.
Let the past remain in the past. Then you were malnourished, hungry and angry but now you are well packaged, healthy and cheerful.
You can't compare then and now so do the needful.

Accept her
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Pdizzle(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
To be frank, any girl that can't love you while you are broke deserves no love when you're rich. I would say you take her back, but treat her like an expensive gadget you bought with your hard earned money; lets say your apple laptop, you take care of it, but it must serve its purpose with no hesitation, you can manage it when its broken as long as you fix it later, and you call the shots anytime.
Loso said something and you must keep it in mind "when the money goes, will the honey stay..when the gray skies replace the sunny days"

1 Like

Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by radiant3(f): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
The answer is NO!
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: We must have heard ladies forsake the ones they love just because they are financially handicapped and come back begging when these dudes are now living in luxury and dwelling in wealth.

Is this shameless case of greed not a big and dangerous gamble for second chance or acceptance ?

everybody wants security over their life and I won't blame a girl that left me during my worst , no doubt, she want the best for herself too , she may be right or wrong though !!

If she worth it, regardless of leaving me in worst times,I can still marry such girl ooo but she must Bribe me first by buying me a Jet grin ..... She must just shower me before I take over !!
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by debosola(f): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
If I were a guy, I won't take her back because she got attracted to my money. God forbid, if the money gets exhausted, she'd disappear again.
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by April07: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: We must have heard ladies forsake the ones they love just because they are financially handicapped and come back begging when these dudes are now living in luxury and dwelling in wealth.

I won't stop asking who hurt you tongue tongue

On the issue, if u still love her then its your choice. smiley
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: everybody wants security over their life and I won't blame a girl that left me during my worst , no doubt, she want the best for herself too , she may be right or wrong though !!

If she worth it, regardless of leaving me in worst times,I can still marry such girl ooo but she must Bribe me first by buying me a Jet grin ..... She must just shower me before I take over !!
jst that most ladies who take these steps are automatically ruled out of the list.. I guess it applies to virtually all aspects on the facet of the earth.. If someone forsake you in times of trouble or suffering, they are off our list when you breakthrough or prevail... That action shows the distinction between God and man.. Na wetin go take pass us be dat
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
April07:

I won't stop asking who hurt you tongue tongue

On the issue, if u still love her then its your choice. smiley
egbon calm down first.. Nobody hurt me oooo
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by April07: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
^^ Yinmu
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: jst that most ladies who take these steps are automatically ruled out of the list.. I guess it applies to virtuall everything on the facet of the earth.. If someone forsake you in times of trouble or suffering, they are off our list when we breakthrough or prevail... That action shows the distinction between God and man.. Na wetin go take pass us be dat
Don't mind guys bro, these guys will do samething if they are in the girl shoes !! ...

U see a Job paying you 1million naira and another one paying you 1thousand naira , bros you no the one you will go for now .... Suddenly that of 1million just drop to 500naira ..... Na to go beg the one of 1thousand naira now !!

I just want us to know it aint easy for this girls too in making their decisions and That is why I say Any dude/Girl that fall in love is a mumu cuz love belong to angels , If you leave me I leave you , if you come back , I come back too but 4 my KOBO , Nna, My money na my own na !!

Marriage na business in our generation !!
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: Don't mind guys bro, these guys will do samething if they are in the girl shoes !! ...

U see a Job paying you 1million naira and another one paying you 1thousand naira , bros you no the one you will go for now .... Suddenly that of 1million just drop to 500naira ..... Na to go beg the one of 1thousand naira now !!

I just want us to know it aint easy for this girls too in making their decisions and That is why I say Any dude/Girl that fall in love is a mumu cuz love belong to angels , If you leave me I leave you , if you come back , I come back too but 4 my KOBO , Nna, My money na my own na !!

Marriage na business in our generation !!
the bolded buttressed your point... They become confused when too much is expected of them.. In the recent time, you would see that they wouldn't want to settle for less by the reason of their friend's big catch
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by gsalvatore: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
All I know is that you cant work in Shell and go to Chevron for your salary.
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
gsalvatore: All I know is that you cant work in Shell and go to Chevron for your salary.
bwahahahahahahaha lwkmd
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 27, 2014
A girl who was not there when things were tough and rough has no right what-so-ever when things are rosy....

That was the time she should have proved to him how virtous and inlove she is....

I still dont blame Naija babes too who crave for already-made men....Our guys quickly forget babes that was there when things wasn't too good....
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by amakufrancis(m): 3:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Hell no.
Re: Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? by philantoxx(m): 4:06am On Sep 27, 2014
naaaa..d subsequent love is artificial love in HD

(1) (Reply)

******** Think****** / How Do I Know My Girlfriend Snores? / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.