Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice (14339 Views)

Senate Moves To Amend CCB, Administration Of Criminal Justice / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by arsetalks(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Good law if you ask me. The prisons should be a place to reset people to the default setting and not to kill them. Should be punishment not a way of ending people's life.

Very good development. However, knowing our polithieves, they will use this law to help their own people not those who are truly remorseful.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
BannedPhil0:

Were you a prisoner??
question for the gods
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2014
chelseabmw:

undecided

Stay away from me, Grand Master of the Ancient and Infernal Society of Space Bookers....I shalt have nothing to do with thee and thy Society.

Stay Away....!

On topic...we do need to improve the investigative capability of the Police Force.And the number of judges.So that we can have less people in prison awaiting trial...

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Ipledge: question for the gods

HmMm

I pray they answer
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Ishilove: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Behold, the Grand Masters of the Secret and Infernal Fratenity of the Space Bookers!

They who esteem Apathy and abhor Good Speech!

They who think that emptiness is the same as Intelligence!

They who love the sounds of their voices and hate those who search and desire knowledge!

Behold, they bear the Mark of the Grand Master...the sign of Emptiness of Speech.

Beware the Ancient and Secret Infernal Society of Apace Bookers.BEWARE!
Lmao!

Forget poetry! They need to be spanked thoroughly with a hot 'turning gari' and stoned with rotten eggs cheesy
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by dridowu: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2014
UiopGood one from the senate ,my little experience when i went for visitation in 2009 @ agodi priso n, God damnnnnnn it, it was an horrible experience som1 must not experience

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by emmyclassic(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Ipledge: Does this stop warders from giving inmate watery beans?
Ex convict I see your pain
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by macdonvirus: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2014
mainman7: While in power, appointments during OBJ's time reflected true federalism. Now, igbos have totally captured the heart of Jonathan and displaying their nefarious greed already. 90% of big capital projects approved are for the east, 90% of federal appointments for the igbos, 90% Govt partnership funds goes to only igbo private sectors e.g. it was Govt fund and partnership that helped innoson ivm to upgrade and start assembling cars, now they talk as if na their papa money. igbos, where will this your greediness take u?!

A fool must always be a fool,your foolishness and stark ignorance are so clear. You are truly an Hausa goat, a product of amaljiri. Get away,you are among those that favours mediocrity instead of meritocracy. Justice C. C Nweze duely deserves his post. You want the post to be given to an Hausa man that can't speak correct English,shame on you,hide your face in shame. Ntooo!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by datibo: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
mainman7: While in power, appointments during OBJ's time reflected true federalism. Now, igbos have totally captured the heart of Jonathan and displaying their nefarious greed already. 90% of big capital projects approved are for the east, 90% of federal appointments for the igbos, 90% Govt partnership funds goes to only igbo private sectors e.g. it was Govt fund and partnership that helped innoson ivm to upgrade and start assembling cars, now they talk as if na their papa money. igbos, where will this your greediness take u?!
All the post the ibos have gotten are well deserved with very sound educational background. Pls try and accept that. GEJ isn't ibo, neither d vice President nor d senate President. The ibos are appointed based on merit

11 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Mentcee(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Good luck to Centus C Nweze. Okpara onyene. Jishie ike.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by garrimallam: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2014

It will take them to your uncultured father bedroom who refused to train you if he even has one.

10 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Meringe(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
your hatred for the Igbos has made you to forget that appointment in the judiciary is based on federal character.
grow up boy.

7 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Johnolis(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2014
tongue wink smiley cheesy grin cool kiss
Igbo kwenu.,
kwezuenu.
We are finally getting there,taking over our rightful place in nigeria.more appointment still to come until haters die of envy or let biafra stay.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by babeface3: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Congratulation to my lecturer and mentor. I remember your erudite pronouncements and scholastic postulations. Yes it is an honour well deserved. The era of mediocrity has been relegated to the dustbin of history. Sir, I still read your Law of Evidence note even after 10 years in practice as a lawyer. My Lord, this is just the beginning of the journey to the pinnacle of the Bench.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2014

innoson doesn't use govt funds in any way, please

6 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2014

macdonvirus:
A fool must always be a fool,your foolishness and stark ignorance are so clear. You are truly an Hausa goat, a product of amaljiri. Get away,you are among those that favours mediocrity instead of meritocracy. Justice C. C Nweze duely deserves his post. You want the post to be given to an Hausa man that can't speak correct English,shame on you,hide your face in shame. Ntooo!!!!

In the defense of Hausa people, to "author-macdonvirus" that comment was made by a yoruba person...that's their Modus Operandi. Very evil minded, lazy people who spend their day counting Igbo achievements out of jealousy! FYI, Obasanjo had more Igbo appointees than Jonathan...fact. All the notables...Okonjo Iweala, Soludo, Ezekwesili, Onyuike, late Akunyili, and many others came to prominence through OBJ. Yara'Adua came in, retained 80% of all previous Igbo appointees and added more...fact. Under OBJ, Yara'Adua and Jonathan, one thing is clear, Igbos have had more technical appointees than any ethnic groups in Nigeria...fact. You want to know why? MERIT! There is a reason why they lead in NECO, WAEC, JAMB, and including innocent Common Entrance of pupils under 10 yrs old. Igbos are simply taking back what rightfully belong to them delayed by the civil war. The earlier you start to accept this reality, the longer you will live on this earth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by babeface3: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
More to the law, I think Lagos State has got this law as far back as 2011. Kudos to this state, they are always ahead.
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by bist: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Noted!
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Kcinho(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2014
phransix147: My brother will all these things work? No be to dey pass bill wey no get head y not save more people from going to jail by creating jobs or better still cushion the effect of poverty by giving unemployed citizens stipends.till such bills are passed Mr. Senate President u have done nothing worthy of congratulations.
So you feel this bill isn't important. Haven't you heard of employed professionals or self emploed businessmen who were wrongfully placed in jail without trial or those who deserve to be jailed but have overstayed their term if they were tried in court? It seems your only problem now is unemployment and until you get one everyone is doing nothing in this country
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by tokjohn: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Kennyfancy(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2014
y u won com cry nah ?

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Kennyfancy(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Johnolis: tongue wink smiley cheesy grin cool kiss
Igbo kwenu.,
kwezuenu.
We are finally getting there,taking over our rightful place in nigeria.more appointment still to come until haters die of envy or let biafra stay.
so tell all the igbo let vote jonathan in 2015, less i forgt, tompolo don start dis year educational scholarship, (100k), pm if u ar intrested, because i gt mine last year, team uniben

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Chinaimporter: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2014

NOT THAT I HAVE ANY NEED TO ANSWER YOU BUT LET ME JUST DO THAT BEFORE YOU DECEIVE YOUR FELLOW DELUDED BONK-OMS
1) JOHNATHAN IS NOT AN IGBO MAN AND HIS TRIBE THE IJAWS ARE NOT RELATED TO THE IGBOS

2)ONLY TWO MAJOR PROJECT HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT BY THIS ADMINISTRATION THAT BENEFIT THE SOUTH EAST,THAT IS DREDGING OF THE NIGER AND ENUGU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT UPGRADE

3)IMO STATE ALONE PRODUCES MORE GRADUATE THAN ALL NORTHERN CORE NORTHERN STATES COMBINED SO IF MORE TECHNOCRATS IN GOVERNMENT FROM SUCH PLACES THAN FROM THE NORTH, IT IS ONLY RIGHT AND NATURAL, BUT IT IS NOT EVEN SO BECAUSE FEDERAL CHARACTER MAKES THAT IMPOSSIBLE SO THE HAVE TO APPOINT SUBSTANDARD PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH

4)THE AVERAGE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DIRECTOR AND PERMANENT SECRETARIES FROM THE SOUTH IS A PHD HOLDER WHILE THE AVERAGE IN THE NORTH HAS AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMININSTRATION OR SOME OTHER DUBIOUS CERTIFICATE LIKE( SULE LAMIDO OF JIGAWA STATE WANT TO BECOME THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT WITH A CERTIFICATE IN RAILWAY ENGINEERING THAT IS NOT EVEN EQUAL TO A DIPLOMA

5)THE IBOS DOMINATE THE NIGERIAN BUSINESS DOMAIN WHILE THE YORUBAS DOMINATE THE FINANCIAL SERVICING COMPANIES SO IT IS ONLY NORMAL THAT THEY GET THE CONTRACT.
6) NO IBO MAN HAVE EVER COMPLAINED THAT ALL THE CATTLE REARERS ARE FULANIS TRY TO COMPETE WITH THE HAUSAS IN THEIR BUSINESS OF KOLA NUT OR WATER SELLING, SUYA SELLING, GATEMAN JOBS ETC AND WE HELP THE ECONOMY BY EMPLOYING YOU GUYS BUT YOU RETURN OUR LOVE WITH HATE.

7)WHY DIDN'T YOUR PEOPLE COMPLAIN THAT THE SOUTHERNERS ARE NOT GETTING THEIR FAIR SHARE OF THE NATIONAL CAKE WHILE YOU GUYS WHERE IN POWER.......BROS YOU CALL THE IBOS GREEDY, SO IF THEM GIVE YOU YOU NO GO CHOP
cool MAKE I GO SLEEP RELAX FOR MY MANSION WEY HARD WORK AND EDUCATION WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY CHRIST GEJ DONE ARRANGE FOR ME.
CALL ADAMU MAKE E DRESS MY BED FOR ME AND SANI MAKE E CARRY MY BABE GO MARKET

8 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2014
All these so called developed country you guys are
always, hyping do you think they don't have
problems but becuz they no what true patriotism
is ,they condemn it internally not post online so
anybody can read. FYI " that how they keep
growing"
I think the short coming of the present leaders is a
tip of the iceberg compare to what the future holds.
you guys ague,insult each other online like you don't
live in the same country and make the country look
like trash in the eyes of aliens giving them leverage
to insult us on our own forum.
Guys as learned as you guys are,you must know
that the outside world know close to nothing about
this country they only believe what they read online
and use them as facts. they probably haven't even
left the shores of their home town.
You should know that anything posted online can be
seen by the whole world.
If you want to make a change about this country
then every single letter you post online in a public
forum about the country and its government should
be positive Cuz that is required of you as a citizen
that claims to care.
where you come from and who you support does not
matter as long as you salute to the "Green white
Green" all your effort must be to support the
country.
if you are always posting trash about the country
then you should know that we as a people make up
the country.
Nobody denies that all is well but we only course
more harm than good when we keep promoting the
negativity to the outside world.
I mean for crying out loud the internet is not an
indigenous radio house or the house of senate.
Stop posting trash about the country all in the name
of making traffic.
if you want the change you glamour for start
changing our picture in the public eye with your
resources (mb) online and fight
injustice,ethnicity,corruption,tribalism nd the rest
internally that is the only way we can attain the
height we rightfully deserve.
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by CrinkumCrankum: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014

Nama, Take a chill Lacasara and then hug a wet Transformer

3 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
godsI: You lack the comprehension of on-net posting etiquette dear, you cannot even hide your disgusting opinion and leave commentators to be the judge of that. Illiteracy is not the lack of academic education but the lack in common sense. You must be an APC/ boko sympathiser acolyte without doubt.

The act of commenting senselessly has always been the only way of identifying a psycologically constipated fool.

Read ur comment again to urself and figure out the depth of ur stupidity.

I posted a news and expressed my opinion which I am entitled to and u are here typing gibberish.

So when I made the comments in bracket (This is the only sensible news emanating from the upper house of thieves for a while now) and refered to the so called senators as national house of thieves, ur dumb mind processed It to mean Its a house that Is only made up of pdp members alone and it has no Apc members abi?

U be first class mumu.

If u are sensible enough u wld have figured out that my comment has no political party affiliation because PDP=APC but ur wapped under the mango tree education couldn't process and figure out that my comment was a huge indictment of the national house of thieves which is made up of pdp and apc rogues.

Its even more unfortunate that u brought education into this ur mumunism.

I can see ur type of education, the type were comprehension was never tought while rationality is substituted with crass idiocy.

I now certify u as a grade A ranking fool.
What is the connection of boko haram in this?

Na wa oooo, lots of e-zombies seems to be launched per second.
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by CrinkumCrankum: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
dridowu: UiopGood one from the senate ,my little experience when i went for visitation in 2009 @ agodi priso n, God damnnnnnn it, it was an horrible experience som1 must not experience

Yea! yea! Visitation and you spent two weeks in there

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by ramaju: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mentcee: Good luck to Centus C Nweze. Okpara onyene. Jishie ike.
Ezechitoke n'enye ye eka ez' keteke. Jianyi imee agaa?
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by IMMUNO1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is very good to know. Congrats to my great inlaw, Justice C.C Nweze.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by 3pleA3: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
I PRAY THIS DECISION HELPS
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Mentcee(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
ramaju: Ezechitoke n'enye ye eka ez' keteke. Jianyi imee agaa?
Mail me pls. mentc2k2@yahoo.com
Re: Senate Passes Criminal Justice Bill, Confirms Nweze Supreme Court Justice by Iceathome(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mr mainman, pls stop infesting or ranting on this forum against Igbos. Let me tell u one thing Igbos made their monies via hustling and smartness in Nigeria and the problem of Nigeria is Igbos and believed me Igbos are only tribe that will solve Nigeria problem if giving the chance as one Nigeria becos the memory of the war from1967- 70 still ringing in their mind. So, only solution is to give them power which somehow they took GEJ as one of their own in other words Gej must listen and seek advice them from the Igbos whenever.

Let me tell you one secret, IBB told Atiku when he was vice presido to OBJ that he Atiku made a huge mistake by blocking Igbos business of importation with his power as former custom office, that when Igbos sees politics in Nigeria as business, that Northners and westners will regret it and here comes it.

Igbos are not going back in Nigeria politics until Nigeria breaks up which gonna happen in a jiffy.

I advice you use your brain well before posting in a public domain.

mainman7: While in power, appointments during OBJ's time reflected true federalism. igbos destroyed the good relationship btwn Obasanjo and Jonathan in order to fully captured his heart. They brainwashed Jonathan to start seeing OBJ as enemy. Now, we see the result of their evil plan, the height of nefarious greediness. 90% of big capital projects approved are for the east, 90% of federal appointments for the igbos, 90% Govt partnership funds goes to only igbo private sectors e.g. it was Govt fund and partnership that helped innoson ivm to upgrade and start assembling cars, now they talk as if na their papa money. igbos, where will this your greediness take u?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andrew Otutu Obaseki Dies At 93 / Jibrilla Bindo Confirmed As Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Engages New Legal Team As Trial Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.