Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Borno Residents Commend Military Operation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Commend Military Operation (22193 Views)

Nigerians Rescued During Last Military Operation In Yobe (Photo) / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by BraniacX(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2014
kenbee: I refuse to believe that APC has hand in Boko haram anything only that they CRITICIZE DESTRUCTIVELY thereby distracting the FG, demoralizing and bringing morale of our military down and sending wrong signal to the masses.
They don't have luv 4 our country yet, they want to rule us! There silence since the current Nigerian Army victory confirms this !
there are two ways of making an impression, covert and overt. Since overt woulda been obvious, APC and thier media wing sahara reporters, have been using the covert method to wage a cold war against the current FG.
Like u said, attempts at demoralizing the army only amount to tactcit support for boko haram, afterall, in the U.S both parties throw thier unequivocal support behind american troops irrespective of the party in power, this situation bolstered boko haram ego's and the daft peacocks fancied themselves to be eagles only for thier feathers to be be plucked off.
Unfortunately i don't have evidence to back this up, but in law there is substantial and circumstantial evidence and my brother, circumstantially, APC, sahara reporters and boko haram all smell alike.
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by BraniacX(m): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Afroconnect:

Nigerians support our military-terrorists have no friends except u re one of them.
or also an APC member or supporter and a sahara reporters fan
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by BraniacX(m): 2:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: You again.
The PPP op knows what am saying
Jonathan is yet to prosecute any sponsor BH
Why because the are jonathanians
ehn?
Are you serious?
U want him to prosecute buhari and your hausa/fulani oligarchy?
U want an excuse for your imam's and alfas to declare a fatwah at friday prayers against all non hausa/fulani so you can go and kill them on the streets of kano and nothern kaduna abi?
Seriously, u think we don't know your modus operandi abi?

Almajiries' zombieing for nothern politrickcians since 1800
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2014
BraniacX:
ehn?
Are you serious?
U want him to prosecute buhari and your hausa/fulani oligarchy?
U want an excuse for your imam's and alfas to declare a fatwah at friday prayers against all non hausa/fulani so you can go and kill them on the streets of kano and nothern kaduna abi?
Seriously, u think we don't know your modus operandi abi?

Almajiries' zombieing for nothern politrickcians since 1800
If as a Nation we are afraid to deal with criminals than there is a problem
Nigeria on the brink. Cramjones
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by BraniacX(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ibnsultan: If as a Nation we are afraid to deal with criminals than there is a problem
Nigeria on the brink. Cramjones
yes we are, sad as it is to say, some people are tin gods and touching them always results in the loss of lives and property of common people both in the north and in the south of the country, i too have suffered loss of family too so i should beleive i know what am talking about. In Nigeria, our maxim is peace at any cost, even at the cost of justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms / Lagos State Government Removes Unapproved Street Gates In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.