Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Borno Residents Commend Military Operation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Commend Military Operation (22284 Views)

Nigerians Rescued During Last Military Operation In Yobe (Photo) / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by ddeola: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
I pray the army completes the entire exercise and wipe-out BH completely

Naija must sweet again !

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by AZeD1(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian: APC's Liar Muhammed was quick to issue press a statement criticizing the military and Nigerian govt when some of our solders fighting Boko Haram had some challenge that made them make a tactical manoeuvre into Cameroon.

So how come we've not heard any word of commendation or support from APC's Liar Muhammed for the Nigerian military for the successes recorded in the war on Boko Haram in the past 3 weeks?

Why is APC quick to condemn but slow to commend even on an issue that bother on national security and the safety of Nigerians?

These are some of the reasons why most Nigerians hold the opinion that Boko Haram is the armed wing of APC while APC is the political wing of Boko Haram.

APC plus BokoHaram equals twin EVIL of monumental proportion with cataclysmic consequence
Why should you "commend" someone for doing what they are paid to do?

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by drizzytee: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
The Military finally dealing with those perverted virgin seekers... RUN......!! MONSTERS!!.......RUN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by deeobserver209(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian: APC's Liar Muhammed was quick to issue press a statement criticizing the military and Nigerian govt when some of our solders fighting Boko Haram had some challenge that made them make a tactical manoeuvre into Cameroon.

So how come we've not heard any word of commendation or support from APC's Liar Muhammed for the Nigerian military for the successes recorded in the war on Boko Haram in the past 3 weeks?

Why is APC quick to condemn but slow to commend even on an issue that bother on national security and the safety of Nigerians?

These are some of the reasons why most Nigerians hold the opinion that Boko Haram is the armed wing of APC while APC is the political wing of Boko Haram.

APC plus BokoHaram equals twin EVIL of monumental proportion with cataclysmic consequence
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by larrymoore(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Yes! They deserve it, I believe by now the arm must ve discover their weak point and ready to mend it. Also, on the part of the govt, it should see how to make Nigerian arm all time battle ready, NA, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Raxxye(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2014
I, on behalf of my family and friends, hereby join the people of Borno in commending the efforts of our gallant soldiers in decimating those blood-sucking rats and cockroaches called Boko Haram. Wish you more ammunitions to your arms and power to your elbows!God bless and keep you all. Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Mexyz(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Patiently waiting for Liar Mohammed to say something. God bless the Nigerian army, click like if you agree with me.

6 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by englishmart(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Mtscheew!

Thank God we still have Borno state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Tonylyte(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2014

Shey na you use your mouth call am liar? What do u expect from a lier? Anyway, i've always been a big fanatic of nigerian army, even in their bad days, therefore the blabbermouthedness of liar and his cohorts can never change my love for them(n.a). GREAT N.A (victory belong to God alone).

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by bamssy(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2014
pls tel me y i shld vote apc in 2015 wen we can see clearly dat dey r bokoharm sympathizers

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Iceathome(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Nice one 9ja soldiers, from the onset I said to myself that I will only believe or read whatever news that comes from ppl living in Borno or BH affected area than all d ranting from here.

I hope Borno people will now have fresh air again.

I live in Aba when Osisikankwu and his group was terrorizing Abia state and as soon as Osisikankwu with 3 others were gunned down, peace came back to Abia state.

If true that shecow is dead that means peace will be restored soon in N/East.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by deeobserver209(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Bryan12: Thank God this is coming from the same people who lamented that NA were loosing the war against insurgency.They've finally swallowed their pukes.phewwww!
The funny thing is that some of them accused the FG in the past for allowing Boko Haram violence escalade for the single purpose of cancelling elections in the affected zones to win the 2015 Presidential elections. Now that the FG through the military made some vital victories against the terrorists, APC apologists are singing another song that FG is using successes of the military for 2015 campaign. Nothing ever pleases the APC. Their only concern is Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by gbadexy(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2014
The army has really tried. But they still need to do more. Apparently, bama and gwoza is still under the militants. They should go on the offensive and flush them out and definitely take the fight to sambisa too.
It would be easy to crush thie sect once and for all now that they are disorganised and in disarray. It won't take long before another person step and reorganise the group.
I see no reason why this op has to politicise the news by the way. This guy is just too political. He sees everything through political prism.
I guess the opposition feels more needs to be done and won't be left with a choice but to commend them when the insurgency is over. They are opposition doing their work well. They are keeping the government on their toes and prodding them to do more.
Surely we don't want an opposition that would kowtow to the ruling government. Its what opposition is all about. Even american economy was shutdown for days due to the republican's refusal to raise the debt limit.
Its all about the overall good of the nation and not how you are made to look.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Aluta Continua, Victoria Aceta.

This is not a platform to condemn APC. It is a platform to invite them to appreciate the efforts of the military. Opposition doesnt always mean 'Enemy of Progress'.

APC please be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by ispeed(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2014
I known this before now. Obama logic kill Osama to win election in US now GEJ will make BH history before January only because of election. Only with their normal sense understand better.
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by brownlords: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2014

Wonder why Hell Rufai Is not tweeting? The guy would be mourning his boys

Good job N.A please take no prisoner kill them all even the reputed once, We take care of human right

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by folahann(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2014
I seriously think if the FG really wanted to, they would have crushed Boko Haram long time ago. Maybe the necessary resources weren't reaching them.
Now that GEJ has started campaign for 2nd term, they (Boko) must be eliminated.

I think the APC guys should see this as a positive for them. If Boko Haram is finally submerged, the fear that people in the north will be afraid to come out and vote will be gone. Yes, I think majority of the northerners might vote against GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by brownlords: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2014
AZeD1:
Why should you "commend" someone for doing what they are paid to do?

Can you please STFU? Will you, why will you criticise someone who is doing what you can't do? I bet my life you poo on pant if you hear gun shot 10 houses from yours idiat, tell your Angry Peoples Congress APC, to swallow their pride and commend our gallant troops, or are APC planning to get their own army should they take over power?

8 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Ahmeduana(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2014
kenbee: I refuse to believe that APC has hand in Boko haram anything only that they CRITICIZE DESTRUCTIVELY thereby distracting the FG, demoralizing and bringing morale of our military down and sending wrong signal to the masses.
They don't have luv 4 our country yet, they want to rule us! There silence since the current Nigerian Army victory confirms this !
ALL THESE YOU MADE MENTION OF ALONE ARE ACT OF TERRORISM, IS AN ACT FELONY TO UNDERMINE THE VERY BASE OR THE SYMBOL OF A COUNTRY UNITY!
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by cyril10(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Thank God and kudos to the military both Nigeria and Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by link2ok(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2014

Yu re a fool. Cant yu say sumtyn witout involving political party. So glad ur kind re minority

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Iceathome(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Are you from Borno or NE? If not pls BH in month time will be over

gbadexy: The army has really tried. But they still need to do more. Apparently, bama and gwoza is still under the militants. They should go on the offensive and flush them out and definitely take the fight to sambisa too.
It would be easy to crush thie sect once and for all now that they are disorganised and in disarray. It won't take long before another person step and reorganise the group.
I see no reason why this op has to politicise the news by the way. This guy is just too political. He sees everything through political prism.
I guess the opposition feels more needs to be done and won't be left with a choice but to commend them when the insurgency is over. They are opposition doing their work well. They are keeping the government on their toes and prodding them to do more.
Surely we don't want an opposition that would kowtow to the ruling government. Its what opposition is all about. Even american economy was shutdown for day due to the republican's refusal to raise the debt limit.
Its all about the overall good of the nation and not how you are made to look.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Ahmeduana(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2014
kenbee: I refuse to believe that APC has hand in Boko haram anything only that they CRITICIZE DESTRUCTIVELY thereby distracting the FG, demoralizing and bringing morale of our military down and sending wrong signal to the masses.
They don't have luv 4 our country yet, they want to rule us! There silence since the current Nigerian Army victory confirms this !
ALL THESE YOU MADE MENTION OF ALONE ARE ACT OF TERRORISM, IS AN ACT FELONY TO UNDERMINE THE VERY BASE OR THE SYMBOL OF A COUNTRY UNITY! NOT LOVING YOUR COUNTRY IS AN ACT OF TERRORISM, UNDERMINING THE GREAT WORK OF MILITARY INSTITUTION OF A NATION IS AN ACT TERRORISM, MAKING SATIRE OF A CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY BY BRINGING DISREPUTE OR DISRESPECT TO HIGHEST POSITION OF THE LAND IS AN ACT OF TERRORISM, i think all apc members plus all their foot soldiers on #land deserve firing square.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by oppinionated(f): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2014
since2005: [size=40pt]2015 gimmicks!!![/size]
. Exactly!! I wonder why Nigerians haven't added up two and two together before now. Why is it NOW? So close to elections that GEJ finally knows what to do about BH? Why didn't he do all these since? And this is happening when we supposedly have less superior arms compared to the seperatists. I'm watching with keen interest sha

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Puvor: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Ibnsultan: I see tan operational head on NL is back
Tell your bosses in Abuja 2 stop the insurgency
lwkm
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by major466(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
It's high time Nigerians know who our true enemies are. APC e cats had always champion the campaign of lies and abuse against our military. They insulted our military. Made fun of them. I tell you the happiest day for the APC especially the APC e Cats was when our military were reported to have ran into Cameroon to escape Boko Haram. You need to see how happy and glad they were. I Bookmark the pages. It was a massive victory for them. Imagine that?
APC never saw anything good on the military, their own army! What sort of people are they? Americans, Kenyans, Egyptians, Algerians, Malians andoothers worldwide support their military to the highest level whether they're wining or not. That's pure patriotism. The Kenyans especiall are totally behind their military as they battle Alshabab terrorist.
APC e-Cats led by their leader Hell Rufai would rather prefer a situation where communities are completely overun by the terrorists.
To be honest, I see no reason why a sane human being would vote that Useless Party called APC. The call themselves progressives but are actually far from it.

God bless our Soldiers for this wonderful feat. Hope they consolidate and flush out all the remaining remnants of boko haram terrorist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Where is el-rufai?grand commander of twitter(GCOT)

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Bryan12(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
deeobserver209:
The funny thing is that some of them accused the FG in the past for allowing Boko Haram violence escalade for the single purpose of cancelling elections in the affected zones to win the 2015 Presidential elections. Now that the FG through the military made some vital victories against the terrorists, APC apologists are now singing that the FG is using the successes of the military for 2015 Presidential elections. Nothing ever pleases the APC. Their only concern is Aso Rock.

These days are their nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by justghost: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
sdj;sadk';dlsajfffffmgfdlfkgn
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by justghost: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
dsad;sjfklf;d;fjg'g
Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by Iceathome(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2014
Bros, The failed state of BH started from these days:-
1. The day SLS was sack as CBN governor

2. The day Buhari stage manage his own attack

3. The day El-refai accused Ihejirika.

Pls dont see our NA achievement today as if it was planned just an hour. The security strategy in war like BH is capture/kill the leaders and as soon as u do that the war will be over.

As I said before if its true shekau is dead Bh is dead too because most of their members are wrongfully recruited.

Nigerians should reason well before they comment on any news heard or read because Nigerians journalists are crafty.

oppinionated: . Exactly!! I wonder why Nigerians haven't added up two and two together before now. Why is it NOW? So close to elections that GEJ finally knows what to do about BH? Why didn't he do all these since? And this is happening when we supposedly have less superior arms compared to the seperatists. I'm watching with keen interest sha

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Commend Military Operation by walexguru: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2014
this is finally the end of solomon granddy. Apc u ar bound to lose. Uve lost ur dearly bokoharam now so will u lose 2015 election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa / Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.