Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date (5289 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2014
I was going through twitter this morning and I found this piece which I thought could be useful for some of our men. cheesy
to kiss a girl.
Knowing the key moments before
locking lips is just as important as
remembering your own name. So
Lovepanky’s smooching experts have
come up with 5 easy instructions to help
you know how to kiss a girl on the first
date. Let the lip service begin!
#1 The touch before the kiss
Touch her hand and her arms in a much
more sensual manner than you normally
would. While talking to her, emphasize
on her sensual spots like her forearm
and upper arm.
This is the perfect way to make her feel
at ease and comfortable. If she enjoys
your sensual touches, move your hands
up to play with her hair, by slowly going
from the arms up to the neck, then
earlobes, moving slowly into her hair.
Twiddle her hair and don’t start ruffling
it up like she’s a dog. Be gentle.
#2 Stop talking before you kiss a girl
Stop your mumbo jumbo dialogues, and
slowly notify her of your intentions by
looking at her mouth which will show
that you want to continue this
conversation silently with your lips.
Don’t stick your tongue out like a
panting dog. Keep yourself composed.
You don’t want her to think you’re going
to lick her.
#3 Make eye contact
If you want to know how to kiss a girl
and want to figure out if she’s ready,
make eye contact once, and see if she
looks back at you for longer than five
seconds. If it’s any less, it’s obvious your
gaze at her didn’t convince her. You
need to go back to step 1! Your eyes
should look tender. You’re a lost puppy.
She may go shy, but hold the gaze and let
your eyes communicate that you’re
ready.
#4 Tease her with kisses
Don’t go for the kill just yet. You’re doing
really well so you need to tease your
prey by kissing her cheek and her neck
on one side of her face. She will want to
kiss you, but brush your lips across hers
and avoid kissing her and move onto the
other side of her neck. The feeling and
tension you’re creating for her will be
titillating, turning her hormones into
moans.
#5 The kiss of bliss
The real secret behind knowing how to
kiss a girl on the first date is to take it
slow. Move your left hand to her lower
back slowly, holding her softly, but not
so softly that she could tip over if she
rested her weight on your hand! Your
right hand should be on her neck. Tilt
your head slightly to the right (or left if
you’re a lefty), and close your eyes just
before your lips connect. Move into her
and let your lips part towards her. You
are now officially the Kissing King of the
Jungle. Not only can you kiss with ease,
you can proudly walk around knowing
that you know just the right way to give
a chick the Kiss of Bliss.
WARNINGS
1. Check your breath before you kiss. The
last thing you want is being rejected for
smelling like garbage.
2. Don’t force yourself onto her. You
could end up with a black eye and sore
testicles.
3. Don’t French kiss until she starts using
her tongue. Remember, when kissing a
girl, she is always right. You may have
initiated the move to kiss, but let her
work with it.
- LovePanky
http://www.radar.ng/art-life/gentlemen-heres-how-to-kiss-a-woman-on-the-first-date/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by ElFenomeno1: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by merit12(f): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Spoiling the boys abi?

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2014
I don't need tips. I do as the holy spirit directs.

5 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Puvor: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Me I just kiss. I nor dey follow steps. undecided
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: I don't need tips. I do as the holy spirit directs.
oh yeah..pastor djeezy grin
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Cikoloko(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Tips 2 got me lafin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by valmunich(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Who follows all these steps Go for the kill and save yourself the processes
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Visocrate(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Na for abroad all these ones dey work no be naija wey I know welwel
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Visocrate(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Abeg jor to kiss again get procedures in fact nija na the girls dey even kiss you you go just dey look like mumu
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by cooljoe(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: oh yeah..pastor djeezy grin
samiah nd djEezy, una gud morning o. I can c my matchmakin skills still be in order. Oga djeezy u don ready to charm nd uncharm fine gal Sarimah baa. Sarimah, y u no reply my mail na?

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: oh yeah..pastor djeezy grin
Hahaha. So what do you think about kissing on a first date?
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: samiah nd djEezy, una gud morning o. I can c my matchmakin skills still be in order. Oga djeezy u don ready to charm nd uncharm fine gal Sarimah baa. Sarimah, y u no reply my mail na?
Oga Joe the match maker. How are you doing? I think Sarimah is an amazing girl.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Cikoloko(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Nonsense!
oboy why e dey pain you
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by ElFenomeno1: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Cikoloko: oboy why e dey pain you

Are you insane?! undecided
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2014
merit12: Spoiling the boys abi?
Lol no teaching them to avoid those awkward moments and do things rightly. smiley
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by ronald4lif(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: samiah nd djEezy, una gud morning o. I can c my matchmakin skills still be in order. Oga djeezy u don ready to charm nd uncharm fine gal Sarimah baa. Sarimah, y u no reply my mail na?

Its like you send mails a lot, keep seeing you reminding ladies to reply them. Goodluck with that sha

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Hahaha. So what do you think about kissing on a first date?
uhmmm..its cool but d guy should do it his way without following any step or procedure else he'll fumble big time
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by ronald4lif(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2014
destante: Lol no teaching them to avoid those awkward moments and do things rightly. smiley

Okay I have learnt come let's practice
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: uhmmm..its cool but d guy should do it his way without following any step or procedure else he'll fumble big time
Yea. that's exactly my point. That's why I said as the holy spirit directs. By the way I'm gonna change my dp bcoz of u today.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2014
goodmorning I replied ur mail na
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

Its like you send mails a lot, keep seeing you reminding ladies to reply them. Goodluck with that sha
Guy free him jor. He's having fun. That clearly shows he's not gay.hehehe
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Cikoloko don't pick a fight >;(
Valmunich, what is wrong with your twitter? smiley
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Yea. that's exactly my point. That's why I said as the holy spirit directs. By the way I'm gonna change my dp bcoz of u today.
rilly? 2day is gonna be funnnnn cheesy
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Tallesty1(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Hahaha. So what do you think about kissing on a first date?
Kiss on a first date No wayundecided
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: rilly? 2day is gonna be funnnnn cheesy
Yes dear. Lemme goan buy a good broom to sweep you off your feet.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by valmunich(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2014
destante: Cikoloko don't pick a fight >;(
Valmunich, what is wrong with your twitter? smiley
Nuin, just that i don't visit there much, why ask?
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Kiss on a first date No wayundecided
Why? don't you like it? most girls I've had a date with all wanted it from me. Crazy tho. But in life when you obey all d rules, u miss all d fun.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by ronald4lif(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Guy free him jor. He's having fun. That clearly shows he's not gay.hehehe

Yea man, shows he's a lover of the kitten hehe
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

Yea man, shows he's a lover of the kitten hehe
Hahaha. oga joe but repent na.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by cooljoe(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

if u say so sire, if u say so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / See Whot These Couple Are Doing Outside (18+ Pix) / Wow I Can't Believe This Mmm Is Back (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.