Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date (5356 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Why? don't you like it? most girls I've had a date it all wanted it from me. Crazy tho. But in life when you obey all d rules, u miss all d fun.
B4 B4 but not anymore.

Seeing the way they suck d1ck these days.

Kissing now disgust me.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by cooljoe(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: goodmorning I replied ur mail na
dint c a tin. Do a rerun
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

Okay I have learnt come let's practice
Lol. Practise it on your next date, nuh meah.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by nonsovich(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Pple like this re y we av problem in dis country...procedures for kissing again?
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Rapsainot(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2014
merit12: Spoiling the boys abi?
mentoring the boys....
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich:
Nuin, just that i don't visit there much, why ask?
check your @s then.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: B4 B4 but not anymore.

Seeing the way they suck d1ck these days.

Kissing now disgust me.
Haha hahaha hahaha, now that's hilarious.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Yes dear. Lemme goan buy a good broom to sweep you off your feet.
hehehehe...can't w8 dear
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: dint c a tin. Do a rerun
okay
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2014
As a typical naijaboiy...

I don't follow such steps undecided
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2014
no time
i will kiss her when i feel like doing so...
if she dey form....onto the next one
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by lawrenceunaa: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2014
ok op have u tried it on ur first date?
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa: ok op have u tried it on ur first date?
err the article was addressed to men undecided
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Kunleskey(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
First date after the first date nko? Tell us how we go continue life kiss.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by lawrenceunaa: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
destante: err the article was addressed to men undecided
sorry i tot the op was male undecided
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: I don't need tips. I do as the holy spirit directs.

Am not a religious fanatic. But pls dont make such jokes with d holy spirit again...make sth no do you oh!

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by djeezy(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2014
obongproff:

Am not a religious fanatic. But pls dont make such jokes with d holy spirit again...make sth no do you oh!
Ok sir.
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Jennydoris(f): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Destante, I will call on you next time to come and teach my guy. He is always turning things upside down tongue
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by davide470(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
destante: Lol no teaching them to avoid those awkward moments and do things rightly. smiley
Nice article.

Remind me to read it again when the time comes wink
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jennydoris: Destante, I will call on you next time to come and teach my guy. He is always turning things upside down tongue
Lol. Ask him to read this or teach him yourself. I am not there abegii. Before one thing leads to the other. grin
Davide470 your nat sewious!
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by davide470(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
destante:
Do i sound like am joking grin

How's your pet doing?
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by valdes00(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Story for the Gods, all dis thins because of kiss.... Wat a waste of tym...... I remembered when she came to my house on the first date......after al said n done ..... I told her she has a sexy lips n I wuld av luv to kiss it 4 jus 5secs n nothing more..... She said 5secs abi.... N I said yes..... So surprisin hw 5secs kiss turn into 5minutes kiss..... Hw 5minutes kiss turn into Straffin..... I can't forget dat day....
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Tymax(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is for learners jor. grin
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Jennydoris(f): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
destante: Lol. Ask him to read this or teach him yourself. I am not there abegii. Before one thing leads to the other. grin

Since he no go school nko? grin
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
davide470: Do i sound like am joking grin

How's your pet doing?
she is nat improving much yet. its scary. angry
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jennydoris:

Since he no go school nko? grin
shocked there will always be a way out. grin
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by ronald4lif(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
destante: she is nat improving much yet. its scary. angry

You got a pet? Dog or cat etc
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by LEAFLET(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
destante: I was going through twitter this morning and I found this piece which I thought could be useful for some of our men. cheesy
to kiss a girl.
Knowing the key moments before
locking lips is just as important as
remembering your own name. So
Lovepanky’s smooching experts have
come up with 5 easy instructions to help
you know how to kiss a girl on the first
date. Let the lip service begin!
#1 The touch before the kiss
Touch her hand and her arms in a much
more sensual manner than you normally
would. While talking to her, emphasize
on her sensual spots like her forearm
and upper arm.
This is the perfect way to make her feel
at ease and comfortable. If she enjoys
your sensual touches, move your hands
up to play with her hair, by slowly going
from the arms up to the neck, then
earlobes, moving slowly into her hair.
Twiddle her hair and don’t start ruffling
it up like she’s a dog. Be gentle.
#2 Stop talking before you kiss a girl
Stop your mumbo jumbo dialogues, and
slowly notify her of your intentions by
looking at her mouth which will show
that you want to continue this
conversation silently with your lips.
Don’t stick your tongue out like a
panting dog. Keep yourself composed.
You don’t want her to think you’re going
to lick her.
#3 Make eye contact
If you want to know how to kiss a girl
and want to figure out if she’s ready,
make eye contact once, and see if she
looks back at you for longer than five
seconds. If it’s any less, it’s obvious your
gaze at her didn’t convince her. You
need to go back to step 1! Your eyes
should look tender. You’re a lost puppy.
She may go shy, but hold the gaze and let
your eyes communicate that you’re
ready.
#4 Tease her with kisses
Don’t go for the kill just yet. You’re doing
really well so you need to tease your
prey by kissing her cheek and her neck
on one side of her face. She will want to
kiss you, but brush your lips across hers
and avoid kissing her and move onto the
other side of her neck. The feeling and
tension you’re creating for her will be
titillating, turning her hormones into
moans.
#5 The kiss of bliss
The real secret behind knowing how to
kiss a girl on the first date is to take it
slow. Move your left hand to her lower
back slowly, holding her softly, but not
so softly that she could tip over if she
rested her weight on your hand! Your
right hand should be on her neck. Tilt
your head slightly to the right (or left if
you’re a lefty), and close your eyes just
before your lips connect. Move into her
and let your lips part towards her. You
are now officially the Kissing King of the
Jungle. Not only can you kiss with ease,
you can proudly walk around knowing
that you know just the right way to give
a chick the Kiss of Bliss.
WARNINGS
1. Check your breath before you kiss. The
last thing you want is being rejected for
smelling like garbage.
2. Don’t force yourself onto her. You
could end up with a black eye and sore
testicles.
3. Don’t French kiss until she starts using
her tongue. Remember, when kissing a
girl, she is always right. You may have
initiated the move to kiss, but let her
work with it.
- LovePanky
http://www.radar.ng/art-life/gentlemen-heres-how-to-kiss-a-woman-on-the-first-date/
Ok ooo..
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

You got a pet? Dog or cat etc
yess a puppy. smiley you like pets too?
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
LEAFLET:
Ok ooo..
Lol you didn't have to quote the whole thing jes to saii OK undecided

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by ronald4lif(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
destante: yess a puppy. smiley you like pets too?

Yea I love pets loads especially dogs, my flatmate got a lovely puppy and I hope to have one someday. What's wrong with him/her?
Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by Dabiller: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? / See This Sexy Hot Ghanaian Lady In A Transparent Short Gown / Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.