Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji (14003 Views)

Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! / Alleged N600m Fraud Trial: Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, Knows Fate July 11 / Adeyemi Ikuforiji (Lagos Speaker) In EFCC Custody Over 7 Billion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by foliman(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2014

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by LajaLaba: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozayx5: All hail tifnubu cool cool
come on!another zombie grin

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by sapientia(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by chuksisraell: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well Well new here have been reading as an anom....now want to come in i think things are getting set for the election those money must be useful for it
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by rozayx5(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
LajaLaba: come on!another zombie grin

all hail tifnubu boys here they come cool cool

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by LajaLaba: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
edogirl2:

Is Mr Tinubu such an all-conquering, all-powerful super-human that he can even buy a favourable judgement in a Federal High Court that is under the control of PDP-led Federal government? People will accuse this man of every evil under the sun. O ga o!

The prosecution simply did not prove its case to the satisfaction of the judge.

That said, one cannot rule out the possibility that the accused greased the hands of the prosecutors. But please, let's leave Mr Tinubu out of this for once.
A very wise one cool

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by LajaLaba: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozayx5:

all hail tifnubu boys here they come cool cool
me Tinubu boy?i guess u want to die young ba?

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by bosun11(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chanchit: Judge don collect 30%. We don't even need this long thing, bring Sango, Amadioha and their counterparts to court, make d person come swear.
*if I launder d money, make I run mad within 7days* finish, under 5mins, no need to adjourn anything, next na to go wait for them im market square in 7days.

grin grin grin na the prosecution go sure die lol

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by rozayx5(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
LajaLaba: me Tinubu boy?i guess u want to die young ba?

hmm i guess your one his hit men shocked shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by metinfo: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Price: N 10,700,000

※ LIMITED OFFER!!! Big Sales!!! End 15th Oct 2014!!

Stock available in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt!
Opportunity to do direct business with Factory!

• Brand New SINOTRUK HOWO 10 Tyre Tipper!
Minimum Loading 30T!
Powerful Steyr 6 Cylinder Engine, 336 HP.
Design for Nigeria Road and Work Condition!
Service for Haulage, Quarry, Road Construction and Etc.

• Prompt After Sale Service Provided with Spare Parts and Manpower in Nigeria.
4 Chinese Engineers Provide 24H X 7 Days after Sale Service.
No Matter where you are, what time you need US.
Just Call, We will be there.

Over N 170,000,000 Spare parts Stock in Lagos!
Any parts you need, we provide at reasonable price!

So why wait, Order now!
Just contact with us!
Allvan 08060532632 / 07036834902

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Lucasbalo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Have always said that until the masses rise up, especially the youths, Nigeria will continue to be cesspool of corruption and mismanagement. The number one reason Nigeria is regressing is corruption. Evidently, the judge has been settled . Majority of Nigerians are wallowing in poverty because the politicians and their oligarchy friends are stealing the Commonwealth dry. It's going to get worse and unfortunately , Nigeria will be stuck at the bottom of the barrel in the committee of nations. May God destroy all those who are destroying Nigeria through corruption and mismanagement from the President all the way down.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin na the prosecution go sure die lol
politician hehehehe
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by LajaLaba: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozayx5:

hmm i guess your one his hit men shocked shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Hahaha OMG what a dumbie!u know one thing synonymous to u party guys is stupidity see i got zero love for any party though i hate PDP more thats a fact.......I just can't stand stupidity thats all
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by sarutobie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
henceforth let it be known to all party zombies and fans, unless a politician is found guilty in a court of law, he remains innocent of ANY accusations levelled against him..
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Greatest evil of all time. When good men fold their hands and do nothing............ And if its a petty thief am sure he will be on Crime fighters......
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by bosun11(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: politician hehehehe

grin grin grin grin musician hehehehehe
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by yorke1: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
The next thing is for his supporters to buy akara and him(Ikuforiji) throw a BIG party out of his looted funds. SMH!

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by feedthenation(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Politicians steal so much that they should be sentenced to life imprisonment in solitary confinement, yet no justice is done.

Since when GEJ has been in power, how many politicians both in ruling and opposition parties, have been convicted and sentenced by the courts - None.

EFCC is just a toothless organisation, it should be disbanded if they are not effective.

Surely, this is the most corrupt government ever in Nigeria.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by yorke1: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
LajaLaba: Another Zombie grin

Ojuyobo like u.
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by bosun11(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
POLITICIANS LEGALLY CARRYING BILLIONS SINCE 1960.....GOD BLESS NIGERIA..................

AS FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS , WE WILL SUCCEED DESPITE THE ATROCITIES COMMITTED BY THIS THEIFRY PEOPLE..SAY AMEN AND BE BLESSED
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Lucasbalo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Obinoscopy: So what's the way forward?
The way forward is for the youths and all well meaning Nigerians to rise up massively for revolution to clean the land of all this thieflicians and lootercrats. If not, the youths of the country are doomed. The youths future is at stake because this politicians don't care about the youths or their futures. They have turned Nigeria to their personal business. Arise people before it's too late. Ferdinand marcos was running Philippines like a business and in 1986 the people get tired of overwhelming poverty and 5million people marched tp malacanang palace. He was flown out of the country and the country has been on a rise since then. Nigerians needs to do the same thing.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Ahmeduana(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=hilariousdammie]

source http://www.punchng.com/news/n600m-fraud-judge-acquits-lagos-speaker-ikuforiji/
[/quote
WHAT SHOULD WE CALL THIS MISS carriage of judgement MIS TRAIL OF judgement?
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by LajaLaba: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
yorke1:

Ojuyobo like u.
Zombie grin
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
gratieao: EFCC is the worst thing dat ve ever happened to nigeria as nation, dey ve nt won any landmark case as far as I can remember, I think one thing is counting against them which is “weak prosecution”, but hey, watch them they way dey jump into a case of petty thieves, or even fishermen.one day is one day.
Well, the EFCC successfully prosecuted Bode George and Tafa Balogun, in 2009 and 2005 respectively.
Those are the only landmark cases they've won undecided
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by fairheven: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
mmmm,I dey see somtin,just in time for(gubernetorial)electioneering campaign coolthis lawer an politicians are just like "AKI an PAW PAW".. undecidedas if we don't know wt the outcome wd be.
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by roufy235(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
it's only nigeria that you will see a person who stole 1k going to jail and the other person who stole 10m would be freed. Such is life.
Moral lesson. If you want to steal in nigeria try to steal huge money so that you would be able to bribe the judge.
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Akeem1759(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
ok.. Shebi na Una.. O wa lara yin
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Oluomo6: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm not sure why this man is still the speaker of LHA. If we lived in a saner country, he would have probably stepped down.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Obinoscopy: So what's the way forward?

if suggested, i shall be banned for 10 years.. oh heck. here goes.

A "Revolution"... sudden, violent, purposeful and complete attrition of the forces against progress in this "Nation". on the surface it looks like a tardy statement pregnant with frustrated underpinnings. YES IT IS and that is what it is. there is no other way to look at it.

However the Dynamics of this "Revolution" is where many Nigerians miss it. there are several pivotal factors in the "Eco-system" called Nigeria and they are as follows. (the order in which each factor will impact on a planned revolution will be discussed later)

1: Religion - Islam/Christianity
2: Economy - Poor/Salaried/Wealthy (This is where the leverage from a proper Revolution will originate.. The MiddleWorking Class)
3: Politics - The Patriots and the Saboteurs
4: Population - The focal point/geographical region with a sizable to use as cannon fodder when the order is given
5: Foreign Interest - Funding/Support from foreign nations is important in every revolution in history
6: Ethnicity - Not easy to deal with but there is a common ground to be built as this will assure focus, resilience and completion
7: Corporate Nigeria - They are important as we are a Capitalist Nation, they Buy-in is also key but not entirely indispensable

There are other anti-revolutionists who for the past 50 years have been praying to God and banding about the flag of passive manage-manage siddon look and na small small we dey do am. (they abound in Nairaland aplomb) Make no Mistake they are in the same class as the Saboteurs as Fela of blessed memory relayed in his songs

It is not about rushing into the streets, neither is it about planned protests and occupy activities that make no impact on the focused greedy brains of the reigning leadership. it is about a surgical execution of critical-impact events designed to achieve the following

1: Raise the necessary support from Foreign Interests who will covertly fund the Revolutionist and overtly undermine the sovereign integrity of the regime in power.
2: Recruit key Political, Religious and Corporate figures into this ideal
3: Schedule a series of events designed to inflame the passions of general citizenry into this ideal
4: Execute the plan working in the background. many lives will be lost.. but more have been lost over the past 50 years so this will be marginal in comparison
5: Consolidate with implants (Political leadership) to form the foundation of a transition government who will build the new Nigeria Constitutionally and Democratically.. there will be remnants of the old crew.. since you cannot entirely rid Nigeria(ns) of their memories.. but they will be tightly chained and cannot influence the progress of the new Nigeria Politically or otherwise.
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by paveinc(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
tunwumi: I think if there is any shame in this is should go to federal government led by incompetent president himself.

How can a federal organ like efcc and icpc be this incompetent If the president of the nation is not clueless?
INCLUDING YOU THE SHEEP undecided
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by foxyac3(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
When I was at church they taught me something else
If you preach hate at the service those words aren't
anointed. That holy water that you soak in has been poisoned. When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen.
I might not be the same, but that's not important
No freedom 'til we're equal, damn right I support it.
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
chai! #600 million naira, and i dey look for just #1000 since morning...

See The Biggest Chicken In The World / Godfrey Chikwere Regains Freedom After Spending Days In Police Custody / Sudan War: Arewa Youths Demand Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians Trapped