Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji (14060 Views)

Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! / Alleged N600m Fraud Trial: Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, Knows Fate July 11 / Adeyemi Ikuforiji (Lagos Speaker) In EFCC Custody Over 7 Billion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=58pt]Tinubu buying judges since 1999AD[/size]

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by aljharem(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
imoleay0: [size=58pt]Tinubu buying judges since 1999AD[/size]

APC ! Change
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by mrfrosh: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
edogirl2:

Is Mr Tinubu such an all-conquering, all-powerful super-human that he can even buy a favourable judgement in a Federal High Court that is under the control of PDP-led Federal government? People will accuse this man of every evil under the sun. O ga o!

The prosecution simply did not prove its case to the satisfaction of the judge.

That said, one cannot rule out the possibility that the accused greased the hands of the prosecutors. But please, let's leave Mr Tinubu out of this for once.

Hmmm you still need to understand the Nigerian politics..Yes Tinubu can get a favorable judgement..
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

APC ! Change

[size=68pt]CHANGE! FEDERAL
[/size]

Awon ologogoro gbogbo.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by aljharem(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
imoleay0:

[size=18pt]CHANGE! FEDERAL
[/size]

Awon ologogoro gbogbo.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by folawiyoma(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lucasbalo: Have always said that until the masses rise up, especially the youths, Nigeria will continue to be cesspool of corruption and mismanagement. The number one reason Nigeria is regressing is corruption. Evidently, the judge has been settled . Majority of Nigerians are wallowing in poverty because the politicians and their oligarchy friends are stealing the Commonwealth dry. It's going to get worse and unfortunately , Nigeria will be stuck at the bottom of the barrel in the committee of nations. May God destroy all those who are destroying Nigeria through corruption and mismanagement from the President all the way down.

You talk like a

Leader.

We shall overcome.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by folawiyoma(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Acecube: what did u expect... he must have given the Judge 5million to buy chew gum another 5m for madam(wife)... then 2 million for the children, 3m to fuel his Jeep.. undecided then 7 million to ignore the prosecutor rants

Guy, you go no how to bribe . Chai!!!
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by aljharem(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
folawiyoma:

You talk like a

Leader.

We shall overcome.

He is a natural leader and I hope he gets there.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by OLADD: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kelly32: Later someone will come to tell us that APC is the Party that will bring the political change that Nigeria needs.
[color=#006600][/color]

Those expecting this presently constituted APC to bring any positive change to Nigeria are living in fools paradise. If there are people who need attitudinal and moral changes in their lives, they are the APC members themselves. What manner of change can liars, political alarmists, photochromic ballot paper inventors, Boko haram sympathisers, propagandists...bring to a nation like Nigeria? While we know the devil around, we will not be fooled by satanic personalities who are wolves parading themselves as sheep. We are just too wise to fall for the antics of political imperialists.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by aljharem(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

[size=18pt]Those expecting this presently constituted APC to bring any positive change to Nigeria are living in fools paradise.[/size] If there are people who need attitudinal and moral changes in their lives, they are the APC members themselves. [size=18pt]What manner of change can liars, political alarmists, photochromic ballot paper inventors, Boko haram sympathisers, propagandists[/size]...bring to a nation like Nigeria? [size=18pt]While we know the devil around, we will not be fooled by satanic personalities who are wolves parading themselves as sheep. We are just too wise to fall for the antics of political imperialists.[/size]

God bless you !!!!

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by folawiyoma(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

He is a natural leader and I hope he gets there.

Ok.
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by OLADD: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
reindeer: Under GEJ, the country has become a bedrock of corruption.
EFCC and ICPC have become toothless rats( not even dogs)
This man(GEJ) has so much encouraged corruption that it has now become the norm
Bode George, Alamesiegha, Stella Oduah, Deiziani, Sherriff, Ihejirika, Obanikoro. . .oh my God, the list is endless!
All hail GEJ Nigeria's first openly pro-corruption president.
[color=#006600][/color]

May God judge you in accordance to your insinuations. Do you have any concrete evidence of those people involvement in corruption? Sometimes you people forget that those you are accusing are people like you who have blood running in their veins. Even Bode George you mentioned was acquitted by the highest court in the land. Watch what you say or write so that you don't become victim of your self illusion in future.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin grin musician hehehehehe
how you dey
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
bosun11:

POLITICIANS LEGALLY CARRYING BILLIONS SINCE 1960.....GOD BLESS NIGERIA..................

AS FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS , WE WILL SUCCEED DESPITE THE ATROCITIES COMMITTED BY THIS THEIFRY PEOPLE..SAY AMEN AND BE BLESSED
chaii I don't like politics
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by kalamayat: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
To become the executive governor of lagos state is not that easy, so many intrigue and conspiracies.
I will not rule out the possibility of the speaker been witch hunt from within his own party.
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by tunwumi: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm sure u reason through u anus. Do I look like FG to u?

paveinc: INCLUDING YOU THE SHEEP undecided
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by OLADD: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
imoleay0:

[size=68pt]CHANGE! FEDERAL
[/size]

Awon ologogoro gbogbo.
[color=#006600][/color]

Lol APC, Change for corruption, change for oppression, change for propaganda, change for insurgency, change for Tinubu's pockets, change for bribing lawyers and judges, change for hailing INEC when they win election only to call for Jega's sack anytime they loose, change for photochromic ballot paper false alarm, change for ridiculing nation's armed forces, change for winning and dining with political associates only to call for their prosecution when they fall apart, change for increasing tuition fee from N25,000 to N350,000 only to do a reversal when they lost election in Ekiti, change to construct roads with taxpayers money only to ask them to pay tolls on the same road! Change for asking a widow to "go and die" Change to rule a state for 14 years consecutively and not able to provide common water for the citizens, change to ask members to arm themselves with charms and confront law enforcement agents, Change for age and certificate forgery, change for upturning electoral results of opponents in local government elections, change for calling OBJ, Oyinlola, Oni etc unprintable names only to turn around and beg them to team up with APC for electoral gains! Change for fielding candidates from PDP in presidential elections! Change for been a PDP demon yesterday only to be regarded as "progressive" today, change for opposing anything from the sitting government no matter how laudable...What a Change. May God Almighty not give us evil change.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by GogetterMD(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
yorke1: Too bad Tinubu has finally bought over the judges
Tinubu and ikuforiji are not even on good terms, that was one of the reasons he got arraigned in the first place
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by OLADD: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
sapientia: And i ask.. So anyone that is accused of corruption must be convicted?.. What if you are one day accused falsely of corruption without adequate proofs.. The judge should just convict you.. Abi.. That the case saw its day in court is enough for me to know that government is serious rather than sweeping it under the carpet.. In as much as i detest and vehemently condem corruption, it will never cloud my judgement.. My candid advice, next time, the prosecutors should get their facts right before rushing to court.. They are always in a haste..
[color=#006600][/color]

No. It's not a compulsion for the accused to be convicted. What is mind bugling is how the APC jingoists see this. If such had happened to a PDP or GEJ associate, it will be seen as GEJ's way of covering up or not wanting to fight corrupt politicians. Maybe the APC warriors will stop cynical criticism going forward.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by bosun11(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii I don't like politics

Neither do i , what do you like ?
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by bosun11(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: how you dey

am alright and you ?? whats been happening with you
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
bosun11:

am alright and you ?? whats been happening with you
nothing much
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
bosun11:

Neither do i , what do you like ?
I like nothing hehehe
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by bosun11(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: I like nothing hehehe

very good...... grin
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by bosun11(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: nothing much

smileygood to know ..BTW..its weird to find you on a politics thread
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by ransomed: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
If i suggest that we should start stoning them whenever they are passing or at any event, mosque or church, and shout Thief, barawo, ole on them, some nairalanders will say school did not pass through me whereas, public fund is passing into their local and foreign accounts. We caused everything by our "siddon look" approach.

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by arabbunkum: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
They cannot fool all Nigerians all the time. Surely, they just gave the judge his own share and case closed. Yeye people!

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by aljharem(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
arabbunkum: They cannot fool all Nigerians all the time. Surely, they just gave the judge his own share and case closed. Yeye people!

You know APC antics
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
The Prosecutoirs have the privilege of Appeal, in fact, I implore them to appeal the verdict.

Meanwhile, this is a victory for democracy. I urge Stella Oduah, Ifeanyi Ubah, FFK, Maina and co to submit themselves for prosecution grin grin

@those shouting Tinubu this or that, is it Tinubu that appoints Federal Judges? Is it not the President?

#Cluelessness of Jonathanians

Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by daveP(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kelly32:

Even the candidate find it difficult to perform outside the interests of the party.
some rebel and go scot free(cross carpet while in office). Soon party would become so irrelevant. We Nigerians are being played! Chei!
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by pheliciti: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

No. It's not a compulsion for the accused to be convicted. What is mind bugling is how the APC jingoists see this. If such had happened to a PDP or GEJ associate, it will be seen as GEJ's way of covering up or not wanting to fight corrupt politicians. Maybe the APC warriors will stop cynical criticism going forward.
Agreed it's not a compulsion to be convicted; what should be compulsory is to ensure the completion of the prosecution in good time as was done in this case. How many of the PDP top echelon have cases pending for more than 4yrs. At least this case was concluded without plea bargain and there is at least a judgment which can be appealed. Interesting enough, the judgment was delivered by the Federal High Court and not a State High Court. The humble request is that all corruption cases (whether against APC, LP, APGA or PDP members) should be prosecuted to conclusion not just the ones against APC members.
Re: N600m Fraud: Judge Acquits Lagos Assembly Speaker, Ikuforiji by mkoabiola: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Even a deaf n dumb knws d case is dead on arrival

7 Employees Of Macmahon Kidnapped In Calabar, Cross River, Driver Killed / Nigeria Airforce Acquires 10 Helicopters Awaiting 10 Other Training / "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52