Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads (4031 Views)

Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
People you don't even know?
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Ben13: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2008
Brash!

You just called someone an idiot.
Take it easy.

else i will contact seun
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by girlsoswit(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ori re ko ti lo pe ju. I thot I was the only one noticing that. I hope they hear. Some people have cotton wools stuffed in their ear drums and brains. Such people will still go ahead to do it.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Ben13: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
girlsoswit
such people will still go ahead to do what?

Why are you yoruba people causing confusion every where around this forum?

******hisses********
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by girlsoswit(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ben20001:

girlsoswit
such people will still go ahead to do what?

Why are you yoruba people causing confusion every where around this forum?

******hisses********

Point of correction, I am not Yoruba and since I am not Yoruba I dnt need to give you the piece on my mind. God save u.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2008
girlsoswit:

Ori re ko ti lo pe ju. I thot I was the only one noticing that. I hope they hear. Some people have cotton wools stuffed in their ear drums and brains. Such people will still go ahead to do it.

You really are not in a position to complain you know, judging from you pedigree here on Nairaland  undecided
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by girlsoswit(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ujujoan:

You really are not in a position to complain you know, judgeing from you pedigree here on Nairaland undecided

So Miss Saint and holy, can you butress your point?.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2008
girlsoswit:

I dont have a point to 'butress'. Someone said to remove the log in your eyes before you reach for the peck in other people's eyes. I just tot you might want to take that advice.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MissyB1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2008
girlsoswit:

Let us hear word jare.
You and countless others on this thread are culprits. undecided
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ben20001:

Brash!

You just called someone an idiot.
Take it easy.

else i will contact seun

grin

go ahead

seun's lapdog! cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2008
Mr crackles or whatever you call yourself go find something better to do or better still blow whistle were you not the one posting in yoruba in one of the other threads if you can use your language i wonder why someone can't post whatever he likes after all there is no scale for rating wat makes sense or not as long as it is not profane or abusive. So pls mind your own damn business and stop callin people idiots mr attention seeker.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by spikedcylinder: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2008
girlsoswit:

You're one to talk abi? Madam Author of all that is stupid. undecided
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by whitelexi(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2008
I truly don't know what all this hype's about. People will always post crazy stuff, but hey, why not just ignore such threads or leave them for the admin peeps to clean out?

I'd suggest that all newly created threads be inspected by moderators before they're published publicly to ensure they meet a certain standard of credibility and are within conformance with all applicable rules/laws. . .  Otherwise peeps will post all sorts of shaite.

However, in the event that shaite does get published anyway, just ignore it and move on to the next thread.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Tgirl4real(f): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2008
Hot and Sizzling on Sis. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.96.html

Brash, wey u wink
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Tonyet1(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

grin

seun's lapdog! cheesy

[size=28pt]mr.crackles(POSTER)[/size] now are you not the one giving IDIOT comments about people, i see now that you are just a PRETENDER,  . . .full stop

ben20001 is at least a responsible person which you are not

mrcrackles mind the way you abuse people here oh,  . . if u have a temperamental problem go visit a psychiatric home. . . just an advice
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by myndofgold(f): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2008
I only post stupid a$s replies to those stupid posts, do i fall in that category?  grin grin
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2008
myndofgold:

I only post stupid a$s replies to those stupid posts, do i fall in that category?  grin grin

nah you don't sweety grin

it is not about the replies because at the end of the day stupid threads deserves stupid replies cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2008
whitelexi:

I truly don't know what all this hype's about. People will always post crazy stuff, but hey, why not just ignore such threads or leave them for the admin peeps to clean out?

I'd suggest that all newly created threads be inspected by moderators before they're published publicly to ensure they meet a certain standard of credibility and are within conformance with all applicable rules/laws
. . .  Otherwise peeps will post all sorts of shaite.

However, in the event that shaite does get published anyway, just ignore it and move on to the next thread.

that is the point i am homing in on!

gracias dude cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by kalmebad(f): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2008
@ Some fellow NL

The Poster is not infringing on the right of anyone from posting, i buy truth when i see one. Yes we may all have the right but what he is asking that we post constructive and meaningful post, the essence of this forum for me is to learn. i dont kwn the aim of others here. There are posts titled well but when u open to read them, u will be totaly amazed at the content

@poster
I personally concour with you, people should pls post reasonably
All voices must'nt be heard
And we musn''t increase our post at expense of writing baldarash.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by kemisuga(f): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2008
Thank God for your life cool, Brash transformed to Mrcrackles (Mr Born Against grin).

I think you should be the number one accuser of people postings nonsense replies, before your transformation.

How u dey my friend? grin
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2008
kemisuga:

Thank God for your life cool, Brash transformed to Mrcrackles (Mr Born Against grin).

I think you should be the number one accuser of people postings nonsense replies, before your transformation.

How u dey my friend? grin

comot there Kemi-Suga, see your head!

I dey.hope ur good too, itz been a while! wink
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Grizzly(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2008
Now look here pee-pull, i'm notorious 4 settlin disputes where everyone involved ends up wit more grief dan they started out wit. Dat said, inasmuch as i tink we should open sensible threads, dats as far as it should go. Vetting of threads to me is palpable nonsense and an infringement on my nl rights. Its not 4 u 2 say if a thread is stupid or not. Sometimes stupid is fun. A truly stupid thread, if ignored will gradually but surely recede into oblivion. Nuff said cool
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2008
Grizzly:

Now look here pee-pull, i'm notorious 4 settlin disputes where everyone involved ends up wit more grief dan they started out wit. that said, inasmuch as i think we should open sensible threads, that is as far as it should go. Vetting of threads to me is palpable nonsense and an infringement on my nl rights. Its not 4 you to say if a thread is stupid or not. Sometimes stupid is fun. A truly stupid thread, if ignored will gradually but surely recede into oblivion. Nuff said cool

fair enough!
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2008
kalmebad:

@ Some fellow NL

The Poster is not infringing on the right of anyone from posting, i buy truth when i see one. Yes we may all have the right but what he is asking that we post constructive and meaningful post, the essence of this forum for me is to learn. i don't kwn the aim of others here. There are posts titled well but when u open to read them, u will be totally amazed at the content

@poster
I personally concour with you, people should please post reasonably
All voices must'nt be heard
And we musn''t increase our post at expense of writing baldarash.

Thank you jare and God bless cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by girlsoswit(f): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

You're one to talk abi? Madam Author of all that is stupid. undecided

I'm not surprised bt u will force words out of my mouth and I will not hesitate to give u whole. I knew the devil will definitely come knocking. U'v gotten loosed again from ur mental retardness? If I'm the Madam Author of all that is Stupid, then hw would u escape being the Founder of Madness. I can see u av brought ur madness here again. Oya, go and use ur Kolomadtisin before d were eats deep in2 ur brain cells. Oniranu Osi.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Cayon(f): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2008
funny thread grin grin grin
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by MrCrackles(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2008
Cayon:

funny thread grin grin grin

very funny indeed! grin

na so so yabbis people come here dey yab
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by nana(f): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2008
bookmarked grin
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by server34(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ poster!

I thot I was d only 1 hating on this MrCrackles guy. I just stumbled upon the dumb guy today on nairaland, and today hasn't been d same since then. Been wondering how some1 could be so silly yet overly sabi-sabi.

I didn't even know d clown had an history here. Better never post anything dumb again u hear? Am out for u now. U got me outta my shell.

Hissssiiing!!!!!!!
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by nana(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2008
server34:

@ poster!

I thot I was d only 1 hating on this MrCrackles guy
. I just stumbled upon the dumb guy today on nairaland, and today hasn't been d same since then. Been wondering how someone could be so silly yet overly sabi-sabi.

I didn't even know d clown had an history here. Better never post anything dumb again u hear? Am out for u now. U got me out of my shell.

Hissssiiing!!!!!!!
shocked cheesy
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by unipol(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2009
@poster, little question for you because your age, location and your experience of life is very questionable as regard to all your comments in nairaland,i still doubt if you could talk some thing sensible even in real world(outside internet).whenever i come across your comment i feel like ignoring them.

the rule here is not different from the natural world rules. ignore any thread that those not make sense to you because it could make sense to others.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by tpia: 5:04am On Feb 16, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truvada, A New Drug To Prevent HIV Approved / One Disadvantage Of Big Ass / Serrapeptase Doctor's Best 120,000 Available-to Unblock Fallopian Tubes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.