Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads (4022 Views)

Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Banned From Romance Section By Sexkillz Ban Expires: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by SeanT21(f): 5:23am On Feb 18, 2009
~~~LMAO @ where this thread is going~~

@ Poster

Ignore those topics U think are stupid.What else can U do!!
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by clemcykul(f): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2009
what a thread!

lol
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by Gabry(f): 3:14am On Feb 19, 2009
Crackie,

Well, they are two sides to this.

The good part is that if we do like what youve suggested, the forum wont be filled with nonsense and every thread would make sense and its logical and worth contributing,

On the other hand, I think we should let it be because life would be too boring if everything is proper. Some of these nonsense baffoon threads are partly what has kept this Forum alive. At times me having a bad day and when I read some stupid nonsense threads, it will make me laugh and it made my day. grin Like that thread called "How to Fly to China with a Broomstick as a Witch". . . I mean like DAMN. . . . . Thats a classic and its still in my head up till this day grin
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by biina: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
Don't know if it had been suggested earlier, but a rating system would help.
Its used on other forums where threads are rated, and also posters receive reps. This gives others a heads up on the purposefulness of threads and users, and also helps the mods to easily identify perennial offenders for perma-ban.
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by stilletos: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2009
lol, It is people that don't have a life outside nollywood nairaland that sit around and think about all this bondocks. AHH so what if anyway 1 starts a thread about bananas or sand.I really couldn't care less. . .My sincere advice is if you get upset about such trivalities on NL, you probably need to get a job or go to college or better still GET A LIFE! tongue
Re: The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads by WinningEleven(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking: Flying Horse In Saudi Arabia Caught On Camera Flying In The Sky / Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. / Now That I've Got Your....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.