Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? (587 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by LEAFLET(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
I was wondering how proper it is to ask your guy's ex out.. I personally find it disgusting, I feel like i am hanging on some left over ish.. Can't seem to erase the memory that she was once banged by my close friend and how will the guy feel seeing me dieing for some girl he already dumped? guys do you feel comfortable doing this?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by Priceless24(f): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
And what if your friend did not 'bang' her?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
I can and i can't...depends on aw close i am wif d friend involve
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by LEAFLET(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Priceless24: And what if your friend did not 'bang' her?
In this case you are sure he did and suddenly the girl in question starts giving you green light.. It's a tricky situation...
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by donsteady(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
No
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by MisterLongman(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chop and Clean mouth...... As long as your friend is not complaining

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by LEAFLET(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Harbosede02: I can and i can't...depends on aw close i am wif d friend involve
As in some one you share something in common like let's say the same type of hustle, same school,same clique and other stuffs..Very close and you don't wanna lose him as a friend..
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
LEAFLET:
As in some one you share something in common like let's say the same type of hustle, same school,same clique and other stuffs..Very close and you don't wanna lose him as a friend..
then itz gona be a no
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by stanconnect(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's a no for me...I uphold my friends to a very high esteem and I know very much that once such scenario arise...it will definitely cause a problem..if not @ the moment..in the future, and it 'll be a shame for a woman to cause problem between I and my hommie so I think the best thing is to stay off the girl.

OF recent I was faced with this kind of issue, a girl my paddy was so much into but the girl never gave him attention started flirting around me but I had to distance my self from her cos I know my guy will definitely not be happy when he finally gets to find out.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? by flinton(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Guy code abhors it, unless ur friend permits it

(1) (Reply)

WOULD You Date An Ex-serial Killer? / How Did You Woo Your Lover? / If You Are Timid In The Day But Confident At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.