Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

If You Are Timid In The Day But Confident At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Timid In The Day But Confident At Night (588 Views)

Why Do Guys Get Timid When Buyn Condoms In Public Stores / Why Men Like Confident Women. / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If You Are Timid In The Day But Confident At Night by Chiscomax(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Towhom it may concern,

I finished typing this on the thread you opened and before I could click 'post' the mod removed it... This is your solution here. Please mod, leave this for the guy who needs help.

Don't make me look like I have wasted my time typing...

Ehen lemme answer you now*wears wrapper, inserts chewing stick in the mouth and grabs a stool*

I remember those days, just like yesterday. You donot need to bother yourself toomuch neither do you need to Fret nor frown. I used to have same situation. But in a nutshell;

CAUSE: shyness, inability to look into people's eyes. This is why you are confident at night when you can not see the eyes(window to the soul)
Having cold feets can also cause this(from my own observation).

SOLUTION:wear sunglasses in the day so that they will not be able to see your eyes( for astart),
Wear shoes often to prevent air from over flowinginto your feet.
Work on your confidence.

*nkem, bring me that my kolanut quickly before Thunder gbagbuo gi anya!*

I will be back if ihave any other thing to say*coughs*

*chukwudi, bring my palm wine keg and 2 straws*
Re: If You Are Timid In The Day But Confident At Night by iceberylin(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Incase
Re: If You Are Timid In The Day But Confident At Night by Chiscomax(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
iceberylin:
Incase

LOL, do u really think this is worthy ofmaking front page? Iceberylin... Funny boy
Re: If You Are Timid In The Day But Confident At Night by pasqal09: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2014

(1)

Who Is To Be Blamed?? / Have You Ever Dump Someone By Mistake? / For All The Single Ladies: PAUSE BEFORE MENOPAUSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.