Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (39671 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by franxalive(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
the "PORTAL"...
between earth n heaven!
between earth n dreamland!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by kobonaire(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2014
What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In life?? .......
Happiness ..... (and really good egusi soup)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by liyalla(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Common sense
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Life with 100% satisfaction; No obstacles/ challenges.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2014
donLEXY: Satisfaction...

Its not hard to find bro.... JESUS CAN OFFER YOU THAT.... THAT IS IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN HIM!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by benswagtt(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe: True Love

Whatever it means.
it means wat u know
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by ifoundmyperfect: 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Time
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by LordRahl001: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2014
missberrypop5: everything in this life can be gotten through determination and stage of the mind set. I think Peace is the most difficult because you won't even find it while you're alive. You find peace while you're dead.
I think u can find peace while alive!! by being contented with what u av with the hope of having more!! be contented with what u have even while u r aspiring for more!!! Gods grace ma'am!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by amtoxic66(f): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2014
True LOVE
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by LordRahl001: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Durchess: A true frnd is sooooooooooo hard 2 find. :'
maybe not ma'am!! try to be a good friend to sm1 and am sure the favour wud b reciprocated!! and if I may ask, who is a true friend!!!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by lugado: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2014
immortality
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Drn19: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2014
finding your higher self that connect you to your OVER SELF (GOD)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Oilandgas1(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2014
2.A JOB

Good JOB
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by LordRahl001: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: Well i agree to disagree longitudinally with ur view as "A virgin shall conceive". And a virgin did conceive.Mary was still a virgin while she conceived so there is 4 u a pregnant virgin.
also, there's artificial insemination where an embryo/sperm is surgically implanted into d lady!! Xes not needed I think!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by ChibkayNuel(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2014
H.A.P.P.Y.N.E.S.S.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by elkhalifah(m): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Virgin wink
all of 'em na second hand!!..grin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by LadiesPet(m): 1:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Wife material in our Nigerian girls is very hard to find.

The wife material in our Nigerian girls will not be sufficient to sew an ordinary #G-String pant. grin

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by LadiesPet(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2014
A faithful Nigerian girl shocked shocked

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by UyiIredia(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2014
glitest: Life with 100% satisfaction; No obstacles/ challenges.

Life needs some challenges to spice it up. I don't believe a lack of challenges always equates to. 100% satisfaction.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Roland17(m): 1:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Discovering YOURSELF is by far the most difficult..
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by mikron(m): 1:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: Well i got Wisdom,money nd yea i'm a virgin.
i mean female virgins o. btw are u a female?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by psalmuelwater(m): 1:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Dahmum: This might sound clumsy to u, but d most difficult thing to find in Life is ; "You". Honestly when u find yourself u will know what u want n b able to diffnct it frm what u need, n dis will make u to b satisfied with whatever is it "You" are.

Happy weekend n Good luck in finding d yourself."You".#kissed
. You juz made my morning so beautiful with ur reply, discovering "yourself" is so difficult. I love you dude for ur common sense.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by psalmuelwater(m): 1:28am On Sep 27, 2014
liyalla: Common sense
. Most of us don't know dat common sense is not common,common sense is hard to come by.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by belente(m): 1:32am On Sep 27, 2014
My first post in Naira land. Pls am i at home?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2014
GoldenDr: .1.TRUE LOVE
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP
Human wants are insatiable. Someone can have all these and still be an ingrate e.g A cheating husband.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by datyrone(m): 1:39am On Sep 27, 2014
someone that totally keeps the law 'do onto others what you wish to be done unto you'
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by texanomaly(f): 1:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Loyalty
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by MadCow1: 1:50am On Sep 27, 2014
God
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by nkkystel(f): 1:56am On Sep 27, 2014
If CHRIST can't be difficult to find then nothing is most difficult to find in life.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Lorechino: VIRGIN

It's not that hard! Check out www.virgin.com

Just kidding..... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by bendeclerk: 2:54am On Sep 27, 2014
A sincere Nigerian

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Basically it's just that one thing we're all in pursuit of everyday, which is: everlasting happiness.

And that's something we're all going to spend our lifetime chasing till we go 6-feet under because human wants are insatiable, and regardless, of how you satisfy your present needs/wants - more are going to arise when you get there. Happiness isn't just finding comfort in a particular space, laughing, or being joyous. It embodies a whole lot of things you will never be able to find in a lifetime.

Then, a perfect clone of who you're, inside and out, should get a honourable mention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.