Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Where Did The Light Come From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did The Light Come From? (614 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / See Where The Beggars In Nigeria Come From / Where Did The Hausa Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did The Light Come From? by egift(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yesterday, the PDP organized a money sharing rally in Enugu and many PDP delegation from Abuja were in town.

For a complete 24hrs, there was electricity. Now that they are gone, the light is gone as well. As I type this, no light (since it was taken in the morning).

Someone who know should tell me, how was it possible for PHCN to provide 24 hrs uninterrupted electricity supply yesterday, while today and previously, we have been fed darkness?
Re: Where Did The Light Come From? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jonathanians deserving Nigerian's since 2007
Pls what's the progress on the 2 Niger brigde
Re: Where Did The Light Come From? by lonelydora: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
That is called NIGERIAN POLITICS.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Give GEJ A Pass Mark? See My 29th May 2011 Letter To Mr. President. / Rate The Performance Of The Governor Of The State You Are In Now. / Konga Emerges Africa’s Biggest Online Retailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.