Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (40275 Views)

Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
They say bald is beautiful. What they don’t say is that bald also makes for a pretty awesome boyfriend. So before you skip over bald profiles for a guy with a full head of hair, consider this:

1. They Don’t Take Up A Lot of Bathroom Space

Bald guys don’t need all kinds of fancy haircuts, gels, moose or even a comb. They barely need shampoo. That means they’ve got more money laying about to spend on you. And, more importantly, more space in the bathroom for your toiletries.

2. They’re Better In Bed, Seriously

According to a 2009 study, women on Internet dating sites were 5x more likely to choose guys with a full head of hair. That means bald guys have 5x less chance to hook up. I’m not a statistician but I can tell you that x plus y equals bald men really making it count when they do hook up. As a dear friend of mine said, “The best MouthAction I’ve ever received was from a bald guy. And I’ve had the ladies too so that’s impressive.”

3. They Are Way More Sensitive

Feeling fat? Ugly? Bloated? Your bald boyfriend can TOTALLY relate. He lost all his hair! So he knows a thing or two about feeling bad about yourself and bouncing back. No doubt he’ll be sympathetic to your complaints and be ready with compliments, kisses and a rom-com in the DVD player.

4. Men’s Hair is Overrated

Have you ever really fallen for a guy because of his hair? All you have to do is watch this season of “The Bachelor” to know that the hair does not the man make (yes, I’m talking about you, Ben). In fact, it can be downright distracting… not to mention disgusting. (Again, you, Ben.) Plus, a man who doesn’t have to worry about quaffing his hair can spend more time doting on you.

5. They’re Already Bald

Perhaps the best thing about a baldie: they’ve already gone through the super painful process of going bald. Which means a) you won’t find man-hairs all over the place and b) you’ll never have to wonder if your man will look hot bald. He already is! Win-Win!

6. Bald isn’t Just Beautiful, it’s Super Hot

Admit it ladies, if Ryan Gosling shaved his head you would be all up on that. A bald head is super sexy. Don’t believe me? Drool over these botties (that’s bald-hotties). tuface and lynxx are bald but they are the hottest celebs in Nigeria

source:
http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/be-better/6-reasons-bald-men-are-better-boyfriends/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Laughing so much that they are currently taking me to Yaba...... grin

MODIFIED: EWOOO!!! and you people didn't tell me am 1st to comment! sad grin

67 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by naturally: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
They don't spend money on combs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Ayosky19(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Ayosky19(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
ladies don't need to give them comb as birthday present

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by leo1234(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op are u bald ? grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
leo1234: Op are u bald ? grin grin grin
not yet and i cant wait for all my hair to fall off. #teambaldguy cos we are #badguys

10 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by djeezy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op is bald ahswear. Trying to make himself feel better.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by OohMpa: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes, this is statistically correct....

Ooh Mpa gets more chicks when he keeps skodo than when he contemplates on his new haircut angry

plus marieolae loves slapping ooh Mpa's gorimpapa while bedding. It turns her on...smiley

15 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by leo1234(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: not yet and i cant wait for all my hair to fall off. #teambaldguy cos we are #badguys

U are joking right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Op is bald ahswear. Trying to make himself feel better.
bro i'm not yet bald but my hair is receding already. can't wait. ladies love us and prefer us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by djeezy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: bro i'm not yet bald but my hair is receding already. can't wait. ladies love us and prefer us
hahaha. I'm not wrong then. Potential bald head. Anyway lets hope it doesnt become a full sahara desert. Anyway there's hope, you can add manure so that small hair will grow. Hehe hehe. Just messing wit ya head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheesy grin
Chei. Moro moro
Bald guys are best lovers, they treat women better than guys on afro.

You don't need extra effort to Seduce a bald guy, a stroke on his head and he will answer With force.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: hahaha. I'm not wrong then. Potential bald head. Anyway lets hope it doesnt become a full sahara desert. Anyway there's hope, you can add manure so that small hair will grow. Hehe hehe. Just messing wit ya head.
i wish i could uproot my hair so it wont grow again. #baldguys are #badguys

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Frankpiska(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nkasi obi ndi isi nkwocha!.....if people don't find you sexy....just relax and you will feel sexy.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by djeezy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: i wish i could uproot my hair so it wont grow again. #baldguys are #badguys
You gotta be kidding me.....You must be attracting very old women grin

7 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
lies! lies! lies

cry me an ocean, I will skip a bald guy for an hairy one any day any time so far he has those other qualities I want in a man

9 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: You gotta be kidding me.....You must be attracting very old women grin
nah, experienced ladies know this.
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
OohMpa: plus marieolae loves slapping ooh Mpa's gorimpapa while bedding. It turns her on...smiley

this guy is funny! gringringrin

currently at YabaLe..... For laughing too much grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: lies! lies! lies

cry me an ocean, I will skip a bald guy for an hairy one any day any time so far he has those other qualities I want in a man
take your time baby. with time you will realise it. why do you think ladies can't resist tuface

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by djeezy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: nah, experienced ladies know this.
Hmmm proceed I'm intrigued. Let me watch and learn. Yours is not team moro moro but team Sahara. Hope you know?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle:

You don't need extra effort to Seduce a bald guy, a HOT SLAP on his head and he will answer With force.

the force will be on your cheeks grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

the force will be on your cheeks grin
Bald guys are gentle, meek and generous.
Your username tho

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by marieolae(f): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
OohMpa: Yes, this is statistically correct....

Ooh Mpa gets more chicks when he keeps skodo than when he contemplates on his new haircut angry

plus marieolae loves slapping ooh Mpa's gorimpapa while bedding. It turns her on...smiley
ommpha ur high sha

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by braine(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Men's hair is really overrated. I love my bald head sha. #TeamBaldGuys grin

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by OohMpa: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: ommpha ur high sha

Got some THC rolled up and ready to puff. Ooh Mpa would happily dismiss this chick to share it with you....

What say you? smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by marieolae(f): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
OohMpa:

Got some THC rolled up and ready to puff. Ooh Mpa would happily dismiss this chick to share it with you....

What say you? smiley

oya let's huff and puff jorr
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by OohMpa: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: oya let's huff and puff jorr

Maybe some other night bae. She promised Ooh Mpa a 69 embarassed

But that night is gonna come and will be the night of the new you smiley

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by marieolae(f): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
OohMpa:

Maybe some other night bae. She promised Ooh Mpa a 69 embarassed

But that night is gonna come and will be the night of the new you smiley
when?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by marieolae(f): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
braine: Men's hair is really overrated. #TeamBaldGuys
hott!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by OohMpa: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: when?

That night you gonna be on your bed feeling wanton and the first name that pops into your head will be ooh Mpa

Trust me, ooh Mpa will be there ready...smiley

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: take your time baby. with time you will realise it. why do you think ladies can't resist tuface
u think they fall for him cos of his baldness? my god! d dude's handsome and u know what?..... he's got change... wealth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.