Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (40461 Views)

Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2014
emmysoftyou: pls house i ve a question, if someöne's dad is bald,can the male childrens be bald too?
fear dey catch you?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by LibrarianD: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2014
adonbilivit: They say bald is beautiful. What they don’t say is that bald also makes for a pretty awesome boyfriend. So before you skip over bald profiles for a guy with a full head of hair, consider this:

1. They Don’t Take Up A Lot of Bathroom Space

Bald guys don’t need all kinds of fancy haircuts, gels, moose or even a comb. They barely need shampoo. That means they’ve got more money laying about to spend on you. And, more importantly, more space in the bathroom for your toiletries.

2. They’re Better In Bed, Seriously

According to a 2009 study, women on Internet dating sites were 5x more likely to choose guys with a full head of hair. That means bald guys have 5x less chance to hook up. I’m not a statistician but I can tell you that x plus y equals bald men really making it count when they do hook up. As a dear friend of mine said, “The best MouthAction I’ve ever received was from a bald guy. And I’ve had the ladies too so that’s impressive.”

3. They Are Way More Sensitive

Feeling fat? Ugly? Bloated? Your bald boyfriend can TOTALLY relate. He lost all his hair! So he knows a thing or two about feeling bad about yourself and bouncing back. No doubt he’ll be sympathetic to your complaints and be ready with compliments, kisses and a rom-com in the DVD player.

4. Men’s Hair is Overrated

Have you ever really fallen for a guy because of his hair? All you have to do is watch this season of “The Bachelor” to know that the hair does not the man make (yes, I’m talking about you, Ben). In fact, it can be downright distracting… not to mention disgusting. (Again, you, Ben.) Plus, a man who doesn’t have to worry about quaffing his hair can spend more time doting on you.

5. They’re Already Bald

Perhaps the best thing about a baldie: they’ve already gone through the super painful process of going bald. Which means a) you won’t find man-hairs all over the place and b) you’ll never have to wonder if your man will look hot bald. He already is! Win-Win!

6. Bald isn’t Just Beautiful, it’s Super Hot

Admit it ladies, if Ryan Gosling shaved his head you would be all up on that. A bald head is super sexy. Don’t believe me? Drool over these botties (that’s bald-hotties). tuface and lynxx are bald but they are the hottest celebs in Nigeria

source:
http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/be-better/6-reasons-bald-men-are-better-boyfriends/
Choi!!! Op you can lie o cry BT idontbilivit angry
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2014
3cycle:
Lol, you must be bald grin
Congrats
You got me there cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Swiftboy(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: I didn't know that though until that guy mentioned it and I was like oh!
I know most guys with bald head don't keep their hair at all lest anyone see the baldness

if course the wig changed his looks but seriously it was better than the clean cut.
besides he has money to take care of d head, how many of the guys on street does their bare head shines like that
I disagree with you...he once have plenty hair when younger but not he's more handsome. With the wig,he only looks funny.There're guys who are better off with clean skin cut because of the shape of their head. I mean you cant expect someone with wide head to do skin cut,its got to be with oval head shape. Look at Joe,Fat Joe,D Rock,Ja Rule,2Face,2Shots and others...they have similar head shape Oval to round face.so yes skin cut enhances their looks.they're younger in looks with the hair cut.
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
braine: Men's hair is really overrated. I love my bald head sha. #TeamBaldGuys grin
chai.....hw nice will he luk if he had sum hair on that head....... i like my hair oooo grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by miqos02(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Laughing so much that they are currently taking me to Yaba...... grin
how are you feeling now?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by willorie(f): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
U're fucking ryt chick abi dude cool

Mind (bald boyfriend) is sweet, caring & sexy
Gosh! Am so feeling him ryt now wink
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by imagold: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nix pix..guys wit bald head ar cute
braine: Men's hair is really overrated. I love my bald head sha. #TeamBaldGuys grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Muzikluva(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
[i][/i]so yhu are telling mi dat a bridge btw yur hair or your head lukin lyk a mirror drives ladies crazy? I laff...
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by SkinnyDude(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: lies! lies! lies

cry me an ocean, I will skip a bald guy for an hairy one any day any time so far he has those other qualities I want in a man
2baba just came to my mind.
so you would skip 2baba?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by raphy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Na true ds post dey taik Baldguyz r always sexy.but wait o.some guys who ,hv bald head their armpit na afrooo ,their middle leg na jerry curl.no wonder some girls like them.
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
willorie: U're fucking ryt chick abi dude cool

Mind (bald boyfriend) is sweet, caring & sexy
Gosh! Am so feeling him ryt now wink
really? kiss his bald head for me. #teambaldguys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
hey bro. for putting up your pic i hereby declare u the captain of this team. na me be coach

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by uchdollar111: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
lol! Anyway check out www.myeventsgallery.com sign up to receive free gifts b/4 our launching party!
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by greggng: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
A lady confessed to me that she never had it better after I used my bald hair to brush the mouth of her pussy
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adet991(f): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
djeezy: hahaha. I'm not wrong then. Potential bald head. Anyway lets hope it doesnt become a full sahara desert. Anyway there's hope, you can add manure so that small hair will grow. Hehe hehe. Just messing wit ya head.
you are so funny
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by misshoree(f): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
One of the things I look for in a man is his hair.a bald-haired man is a no for me
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by raphy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
misshoree: One of the things I look for in a man is his hair.a bald-haired man is a no for me
go for wht u want jare no mind all these yeye chicks wey tink say na peson wey get gorimapa na him be d best in bed.even banky w dey pray make hair grow for him head na him make him dey cover am wt d hat.abi i dey lie?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: forget the tall and hairy guys and start chasing after them short and bald ones

Looks aren't everything, and there are always exceptions to the 'rule', but lolll at these lists.

wats up dear. ages

I've been around, sis. I hope you find yourself well well smiley smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by mjuzikid(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
wink bros dem like 2 face cos He's famous n he's a wonderful singer.... mehn we understand u bald n tryna feel Gud but don't gv urself so much hope
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: fear dey catch you?
it depends. u might take after your daf or mum in that aspect. i might be bald and my bro and dad would still have a head full of hair
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
raphy: go for wht u want jare no mind all these yeye chicks wey tink say na peson wey get gorimapa na him be d best in bed.even banky w dey pray make hair grow for him head na him make him dey cover am wt d hat.abi i dey lie?
no! him dey cover cos him feel say him head big. but u know say him fine die. lynxxx na another #baldguy
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by promisingstar(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Strange but sumaw true
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by braine(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonbilivit: hey bro. for putting up your pic i hereby declare u the captain of this team. na me be coach

Nah soo.. Your head is valid.
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by masqot(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
I know their Sahara is their soft point. Why won't they be regarded best when their women know their power button? Just double click on it, the guy would do the unexpected.
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonbilivit: it depends. u might take after your daf or mum in that aspect. i might be bald and my bro and dad would still have a head full of hair
are u explaining to me or him?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: are u explaining to me or him?
nairalanders in general
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Looks aren't everything, and there are always exceptions to the 'rule', but lolll at these lists.

I've been around, sis. I hope you find yourself well well smiley smiley
of course looks aren't everything just like how d cover of a book can be colorful while the content is drab.

Lol, I find myself well well o

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonbilivit: nairalanders in general
why are u now quoting me
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: why are u now quoting me
pele. cool now?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by shynapetr(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
THIS DOESNT APPLY TO ALL BALD GUYS SHA.......
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by emmysoftyou: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: fear dey catch you?
does dis reply sound like an answer to you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.