Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (7887 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / False Allegation Against Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

Guy you are a broke a**s scamer.

She said jenny handed her fone to her. And I noticed the language has changed since then. I follow Jenny, I know how she writes.

I will be pained if you escape this angry
Tell me why I shouldn't believe that u might be the guy operating that moniker called jennylove and I'll give you 21 mothers who are sitll virgins. She can't deceive anybody here..one minute, she's jennifer, another minute, she claims to give her friend cindi the phone to reply every comment. Is that realistic at all ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Did she not warn you not to quote her undecided

Then you replied her with abuse....what do you expect 'Red Carpet' undecided

No prob. I missed that part. what will I again quoting her anyway.

Btw, I want this GowoAbacha scamer arrested angry
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
You are alredy busted..rember the thread u said ur name was jennifer brown and now ur claiming cindy. Rozzay just look at his dude.
yes I am cindy , Jennifer's friends. When you called her last week.. She told you she was with her friends.. And she handed me the phone to speak to you...remember?...look let me tell you something, when we all started suspecting you, was when jenny sent you her photos and you refused to send her yours..you said you uses Nokia phone that the camera isn't that good enough... Okay jenny asked to speak to you on Skype, you said your Nokia phone is not compatible with Skype...when you called jenny, there was music playing at the background.. She said we asked u if you were in a party.. You said you are in one joint with people.. You are very childish. If you ask someone for money and they refuse to give you..you don't go about creating a
fraud acaccusation topic against them. All of us here are waiting to see what will happen....you paraded Jenifer picture that she is a fraud was your biggest mistake...Jennifer I know, will not let this go.FYI
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2014
rozzay:
I don't rily know wat is going on here all I just want is for guys to stop impersonating females. Simple, we are alredy too much here y join us haba. Anyway I think u shuld just leave her now, I guessed uve passed d msg, true or not I don't know. Am outta here
Thank you baybey....that's why you'll always be my rozzay but s/he should just speak the truth.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Tell me why I shouldn't believe that u might be the guy operating that moniker called jennylove and I'll give you 21 mothers who are sitll virgins. She can't deceive anybody here..one minute, she's jennifer, another minute, she claims to give her friend cindi the phone to reply every comment. Is that realistic at all ? undecided

The girl stated that in the first comment she posted. You are behaving like a caught criminal, trying to robe more people in

Go to romance section and read where I scattered sarimah heart in the wooing challenge last nite cheesy. I'm a real dude. you are a broke a**s scamer
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Kum to tink of it...d pix jennylove is using to defend/accuse d op..was stated Gowonabacha2..and d op created d username yestaday evening...d topic was created by 10pm..now palz check d tym difference..jennylove would av save d op contact wit Gowonabacha nt Gowonabacha2...THO am nt siding anybody bt judging from both comment...#lets do the right thing#...#onelove#

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Deapexboy: Kum to tink of it...d pix jennylove is using to defend/accuse d op..was stated Gowonabacha2..and d op created d username yestaday evening...d topic was created by 10pm..now palz check d tym difference..jennylove would av save d op contact wit Gowonabacha nt Gowonabacha2...THO am nt siding anybody bt judging from both comment...#lets do the right thing#...#onelove#

all she need to do is to edit the contact name and everything will reflect.

If you think she Photoshopped it, did you consider how long it will take come up with such flawless work within a short time after the thread was created?

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Djicemob: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
My observations:The OP and the "shema1e" in question are not really being truthful here.For what its worth, i think they are not who they both claim to be.

This is what happens when a scammer tries to scam another scammer. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: yes I am cindy , Jennifer's friends. When you called her last week.. She told you she was with her friends.. And she handed me the phone to speak to you...remember?...look let me tell you something, when we all started suspecting you, was when jenny sent you her photos and you refused to send her yours..you said you uses Nokia phone that the camera isn't that good enough... Okay jenny asked to speak to you on Skype, you said your Nokia phone is not compatible with Skype...when you called jenny, there was music playing at the background.. She said we asked u if you were in a party.. You said you are in one joint with people.. You are very childish. If you ask someone for money and they refuse to give you..you don't go about creating a
fraud acaccusation topic against them. All of us here are waiting to see what will happen....you paraded Jenifer picture that she is a fraud was your biggest mistake...Jennifer I know, will not let this go.FYI
#1 Post all the pictures s/he sent me to support your claim you bloody fraud. #2 check the picture I posted of the fraud in page 0, you'll see I use a blackberry and not a nokia as ur stupîd self claims. You have no where to hide. Your only source of hope now is blackmail. See eehn, I will finish you and chase you out of nairaland. You must be very stupïd for thinking you can blackmail and deceive people here.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

No prob. I missed that part. what will I again quoting her anyway.

Btw, I want this GowoAbacha scamer arrested angry
Heheheheh com'on,that will be all fun since I'm very sure that moniker is owned by a scammer and there's a huge probability ur the nonsense soul behind it.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
#1 Post all the pictures s/he sent me to support your claim you bloody fraud. #2 check the picture I posted of the fraud in page 0, you'll see I use a blackberry and not a nokia as ur stupîd self claims. You have no where to hide. Your only source of hope now is blackmail. See eehn, I will finish you and chase you out of nairaland. You must be very stupïd for thinking you can blackmail and deceive people here.

Guy get some brain. she didn't say you use Nokia, she said you claimed you use Nokia.You would have told her you use Nokia when you probably don't. Telling lies to evade identification is what scamers do.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:

Back to my earlier question-

HOW DID SHE SCAM YOU?

If you don't answer now and you choose to reply somebody else, I promise you a lengthy ban from Nairaland completely and if you open another ID it will be banned also....

Don't forget I know all your other IDs too

I am waiting...
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Djicemob: My observations:The OP and the "shema1e" in question are not really being truthful here.For what its worth, i think they are not who they both claim to be.

This is what happens when a scammer tries to scam another scammer. angry
I'm not a scammer my brother..I have a very good job and I'm well paid so there's nothing that proves that I'm a scammer. The dude jennylove75 will never just admit. Go through my real moniker gowonabacha (without the 2) and tell me anything that suggest I'm a scammer prior to yesterday when the dude spammed all my topics by copying and pasting his false accusations on all my threads. He's so pained at being exposed and his only source of defence is blackmail.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2014
You have 30mins
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
I'm not a scammer my brother..I have a very good job and I'm well paid so there's nothing that proves that I'm a scammer. The dude jennylove75 will never just admit. Go through my real moniker gowonabacha (without the 2) and tell me anything that suggest I'm a scammer prior to yesterday when the dude spammed all my topics by copying and pasting his false accusations on all my threads. He's so pained at being exposed and his only source of defence is blackmail.

Explain how you were scammed. Screenshots of chat conversations will be helpful, lets start from there.

You can't just leverage on banega issue and expect everybody to just believe you.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
toddler how many people are agreeing with you and tell me who is being ban? ...you claimed Jennifer fraud you. so provide evidence...you talk too much even on the phone..tuf tuf tuf....people forget lies..you told Jennifer you had a sister and a brother initially, when you needed money from her, you lied again that you are an only child....now you said you use BlackBerry not Nokia phone...I remember when she gave you her Bb pin you said a friend wants to sell you a used Bb..you even asked jenny if she can send you a phone... ....Jennifer told you that not until she comes to Nigeria and see you face to face.....why are you so bitter? How can any person in their right senses send someone they haven't met before money?.. ..Jenifer called
you a thief because of the way you kept stucking and stalking her.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Djicemob: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Yea i know you and your mindless APC views, i don't think you are a fraud but come to think of it, you have not presented any proof(s) showing s/he scammed you.Care to gist us the story between you and 'shim' that made you so convinced s/he's a scammer? Some screen shot(s) would also be of help. Thanks.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Deapexboy(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

If you think she Photoshopped it, did you consider how long it will take come up with such flawless work within a short time after the thread was created?

there is no way gowonabacha2 wil display .....#editing#
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by GowonAbacha2: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

Guy get some brain. she didn't say you use Nokia, she said you claimed you use Nokia.You would have told her you use Nokia when you probably don't. Telling lies to evade identification is what scamers do.
I can tell one thousand and one reasons I have to believe ur the low lifer behind all these mess. Don't quote me again you bloody fraud, scammer, charlatan and thief. I bet nemesis will catch up with you very soon. I'm off coz I'll be wasting my time if I keep argueing with a nematode like you. Go and eat up ur sorrows and shame. You are finished. Good bye.

Y O l O.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
I can tell one thousand and one reasons I have to believe ur the low lifer behind all these mess. Don't quote me again you bloody fraud, scammer, charlatan and thief. I bet nemesis will catch up with you very soon. I'm off coz I'll be wasting my time if I keep argueing with a nematode like you. Go and eat up ur sorrows and shame. You are finished. Good bye.

Y O l O.

Brainless dude. You want to use you Rozzay 'don't quote me again' to get r231 to start hiding ma post?

Dude is smarter than that cheesy
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:

Y O l O.

I take it you taught I was joking right undecided

Goodbye and God Bless

Enjoy your time off Nairaland and if you come back I will find you

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2014
r231 you can see this guy has run away. so what's going to happen? I'm following this case to the end and thank God mynd44 is viewing.

We need sanity in this forum, its getting scary.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by neenar: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
All i have deduced is that jennylve stole a picture, and our "bro" gowonabacha2, was disappointed when he found out.

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2014
neenar: All i have deduced is that jennylve stole a picture, and our "bro" gowonabacha2, was disappointed when he found out.

Bros you didn't read the post.

I didn't see you on the viewing board, next you commented. Go back and read, then I will answer you.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by neenar: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:
Bros you didn't read the post.
I didn't see you on the viewing board, next you commented. Go back and read, then I will answer you.
Kindly look up the meaning of the word "deduce".
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2014
neenar: Kindly look up the meaning of the word "deduce".
lol
Does it mean talking without listening cheesy
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
Heheheheh com'on,that will be all fun since I'm very sure that moniker is owned by a scammer and there's a huge probability ur the nonsense soul behind it.
u are beggining to accuse the wrong person..again of fraud... The guy hasnt said anything wrong. Laplace12 he will be ban soonest. At least mod has heard my own side if the story as I was called...the guy is sick and Na me fit am.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Since it has been established that GowonAbacha2 is a scamer, we the good people of nairaland smiley deserve to know how this issue is being handled. Is it all about a few weeks ban that will have him return to this forum with same intent?

How can jennys deformed image be rectified? will this whole issue be left in the dark? won't there be some kind of publicity to exonerate her. Imagine the pain of people treating you like a suspect when you did no wrong.

tag

mynd44

seun

obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Djicemob: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:
Since it has been established that GowonAbacha2 is a scamer, we the good people of nairaland smiley deserve to know how this issue is being handled. Is it all about a few weeks ban that will have him return to this forum with same intent?

How can jennys deformed image be rectified? will this whole issue be left in the dark? won't there be some kind of publicity to exonerate her. Imagine the pain of people treating you like a suspect when you did no wrong.

tag

mynd44

seun

obinoscopy
You are truly beginning to sound like her alternate moniker. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by laplace12(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Djicemob: You are truly beginning to sound like her alternate moniker. angry

you can say that probably because you've never being accused wrongly before sad

I saw the truth, I fought for the truth and won. Not some kind of selfish cowards that backed out
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

BROS NOR VEX I THINK YOU ARE JENNYLOVE

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

tag

mynd44

seun

obinoscopy

Is she complaining undecided

What do you think I have been doing here since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

How Do I Locate The Centre For Management Development, Ikeja Lagos? / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled / Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.