Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK (33245 Views)

I Prefer To Live My Life In Prison –murder Suspect (Photo) / Court Discharges Murder Suspect For Showing Remorse / British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by BUSHHUNTER: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Southeast again!

4 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by otijah(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
V0lv0: The guy he killed is not igbo but a Ghanaian. Asiedu is a Ghanaian surname. Anyways am glad justice has finally been served.
thanks bt d name resemble igbo just as in Ejike Asiegbu

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by timilehing(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
egberun Samuel.......

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by tsolz300: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
I am not surprised..

The nigeria Jews at it again..

He must be related to chinazaekperem2..

6 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by cegxie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
You can run son... But you cannot hide from the long arm of the law... It will surely catch up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Irritant: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmm.......J. Okafor .....AKA "Baddest guy Ever Liveth" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: what I'm asking you is how many of them shank themselves to death all of the time

You have got the internet, check West Midlands police website for that. Stop spouting nonsense, a lot of Asians are more vicious than black people.

Ever wondered why during the Birmingham race riots in 2006, the black people in Brum ran away? And that is a city with mostly yardies, and two of the most vicious black gangs in the UK. Once you do your research and find answers to why your "great and decent" Asian had black people running for their lives, then you should be able to take your head out of your ar.se.

While you are at it, add the number of home grown Asian terrorists in Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, and Afghanistan to the list.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Biafran soldier cheesy
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
shymexx:

You have got the internet, check West Midlands police website for that. Stop spouting nonsense, a lot of Asians are more vicious than black people.

Ever wondered why during the Birmingham race riots in 2006, the black people in Brum ran away? And that is a city with mostly yardies, and two of the most vicious black gangs in the UK. Once you do your research and find answers to why your "great and decent" Asian had black people running for their lives, then you should be able to take your head out of your ar.se.

While you are at it, add the number of home grown Asian terrorists in Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, and Afghanistan to the list.
anyways I've always known ur a useless person...u should continue soldiering with your aimless mates. idíot that's started out being a failure from teenage and has grown up being bigger at it...die quickly in your miserably failed struggle cos Britain and the world don't need a waste of space like you

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Eejit! That is a young man who could have been useful to the society but destroying it and himself. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by princealbashir: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
20pounds: I have to quit nairaland and start following international news as they develop. I can't believe the British Police put a £10,000 reward on this guy's head and I was wasting away on this forum. embarassed embarassed

I have to look out for others like him with a price on their head cos lots of Nigerians are in the UK. Officially turning bounty hunter.

Guy easy... US govt put $1M bounty on Shekau and Nig Govt also put #100M on him... Do that successfully and you'll never have to work again.

4 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: anyways I've always known ur a useless person...u should continue soldiering with your aimless mates. idíot that's started out being a failure from teenage and has grown up being bigger at it...die quickly in your miserably failed struggle cos Britain and the world doesn't need a waste of space like you

Why should I be useful to a primitive stark illiterate who's starving and half dead? The only way I can be useful to you is to slap ya fvcked face and watch you die, but I can't do that cos that is the same reason why this guy is about to get 25 to life, you dimwitted prick with blinkered brain cells.

I see your Asian nonsense has failed, and ya ragheads are even far worse. Just shut ya gob and go find something to eat before you die of hunger, you hunger induced anorexic bum with the IQ of a panda. Crazy git!

R.I.P to fallen soldiers again. Started out as beginners and later became sinners - product of the environment and survival spirit. Kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by scribble: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
hernars: u sound like Harold finch, do you watch person of interest?

No but I grew up around the American justice system

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by ChikezieU(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wow... Saw the bounty for his head few months, nice one though

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
shymexx:

Why should I be useful to a primitive stark illiterate who's starving and half dead? The only way I can be useful to you is to slap ya fvcked face and watch you die, but I can't do that cos that is the same reason why this guy is about to get 25 to life, you dimwitted prick with blinkered brain cells.

I see your Asian nonsense has failed, and ya ragheads are even far worse. Just shut ya gob and go find something to eat before you die of hunger, you hunger induced anorexic bum with the IQ of a panda. Crazy git!

R.I.P to fallen soldiers again. Started out as beginners and later became sinners - product of the environment and survival spirit. Kill yourself!
lol u mean u have sworn never to be useful with your halfdead self? pity..how ur not finding it easy since they let you out of prison. i know u think everyone else finds it miserable like your impoverished self in Britain. soon u will start wailing in your tribalist-speak. die already, aimless SE fúcktard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by ChikezieU(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lol... He no dey Niger or is not paying much attention. The bounty for the guys head was pasted here on nairald did he not it
princealbashir:

Guy easy... US govt put $1M bounty on Shekau and Nig Govt also put #100M on him... Do that successfully and you'll never have to work again.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
grin
moneybag100: Okafor again? Thank God he's been caught. He should be extradited back to U.K to face judgment and brought back to kirikiri prison.
grin

grin guy you dey provoke sha.... Make him do him prison time for kirikiri?
Matured guys go handle am well for there, plus the prison delicacy for his enjoyment grin
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: lol u mean u have sworn never to be useful to your halfdead self? pity..how ur not finding it easy since they let you out of prison. i know u think everyone else finds it miserable like your impoverished self in Britain. soon u will start wailing in your tribalist speak. die already, aimless SE fúcktard

I'd take my own life if you ever become half as educated and successful as I am, you bum. You are hungry, go find something to eat before you die, anorexic villager

Anyway, I can donate 50p to keep your bummy ar.se from svcking Asian nuts everywhere. I know ya type and I went to Uni with a couple of naija international students like you who used to travel every weekend out of town to get fvcked in the ar.se in a gay club by white people for money. They ended up pissing off two white boys they used to svck off in Uni hostel, and those guys exposed them with tons of pictures. It seems that is what you do as well, but ya clients are Asians - alie? Flaming phaggot!

You are extremely lucky that I'm out and posting from the phone. I would've fvcked you up so bad tonight. Spouting utter nonsense about an experience you know nothing about, you illegitimate son of an eunuch father.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
shymexx:

I'd take my own life if you ever become half as educated and successful as I am, you bum. You are hungry, go find something to eat before you die, anorexic villager

Anyway, I can donate 50p to keep your bummy ar.se from svcking Asian nuts everywhere. I know ya type and I went to Uni with a couple of naija international students like you who used to travel every weekend out of town to get fvcked in the ar.se in a gay club by white people for money. They ended up pissing off two white boys they used to svck off in Uni hostel, and those guys exposed them with tons of pictures. It seems that is what you do as well, but ya clients are Asians - alie? Flaming phaggot!

You are extremely lucky that I'm out and posting from the phone. I would've fvcked you up so bad tonight. Spouting utter nonsense about an experience you know nothing about, you illegitimate son of an eunuch father.
can u even read yourself typing? it's evident u have run amiss for life...sorry jo'o... nairaland's båstard son of a thousand donkeys

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: can u even read yourself typing? it's evident u have run amiss for life...sorry jo'o... nairaland's båstard son of a thousand donkeys

Nah, I'm ya mum's sperm donor since ya eunuch couldn't shoot. Go ask ya mum who fvcked her 9 months before you were born, you donut.

Just go find something to eat before you die, bum.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, I'm ya mum's sperm donor since ya eunuch couldn't shoot. Go ask ya mum who fvcked her 9 months before you were born, you donut.

Just go find something to eat before you die, bum.

ur a pure nutcase...look at the piece of shít I've come to join issues with.. do u have rabies? u and your psychologically disturbed ghetto gang simply run amuck at the slightest chance u get to learn some sense. just go to some cele deliverance by the Thames or get back your place in the prison. u have been tainted to never be useful in your whole life. old tool

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: ur a pure nutcase...look at the piece of shít I've come to join issues with.. do u have rabies? u and your psychologically disturbed ghetto gang simply run amuck at the slightest chance u get to learn some sense. just go to some cele deliverance by the Thames or get back your place in the prison. u have been tainted to never be useful in your whole life. old tool

"Amuck" or "amok?" You can't even spell "amok," you stark illiterate. Yet you think you can hang with those far ahead of you in all metrics used in judging achievements in life, delusional oaf and illegitimate son of a palm wine tapping village eunuch.

Yes, I'm definitely "old" because I have surpassed the achievements of your entire generation and ancestry put together. Age is nothing but a number and achievement in life is the new - thanks for acknowledging that. Now, bow down and worship me cos I'm everything your father always wanted to be, but he was too much of a duffer to be able to navigate through life. And you also inherited that non-achieving virus, which you are going to transfer to your kids, and the generations after them. A vicious chain and cycle of perpetual failures!

Done with you, village illiterate. Come back when you can spell "amok." Looool

R.I.P to the fallen soldiers! And still that young don raised by the original G's. Kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by dieselengine3(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
lowgeorge: Igbos again!!!!!!eating and destroying where they never sow!!!demonic pests
i thought u have stop eating oily soup,it damages brain

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
shymexx:

"Amuck" or "amok?" You can't even spell "amok," you stark illiterate. Yet you think you can hang with those far ahead of you in all metrics used in judging achievements in life, delusional oaf and illegitimate son of a palm wine tapping village eunuch.

Yes, I'm definitely "old" because I have surpassed the achievements of your entire generation and ancestry put together. Age is nothing but a number and achievement in life is the new - thanks for acknowledging that. Now, bow down and worship me cos I'm everything your father always wanted to be, but he was too much of a duffer to be able to navigate through life. And you also inherited that non-achieving virus, which you are going to transfer to your kids, and the generations after them. A vicious chain and cycle of perpetual failures!

Done with you, village illiterate. Come back when you can spell "amok." Looool

R.I.P to the fallen soldiers! And still that young don raised by the original G's. Kill yourself!
lmao...i thought the peckham village weasel, shymexx, went to uni with me but has quickly forgotten all the english words with variable spellings because i let my mates tear all the nerve endings in his crusty gay butthole...40something..no, almost 50year old excon fooling about online is under a deadly curse. go soak ya head in the bath..u need washing. mr qualified, get your dictionary opened

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit:
lmao...i thought the peckham village weasel, shymexx went to uni with me but have quickly forgotten all the english words with variable spellings because i let my mates tear all the nerve endings in his crusty gay butthole...40something..no, almost 50year old excon fooling about online is a deadly curse. go soak ya head in the bath..u need washing. mr qualified, get your dictionary opened

Village bum, I'm British and I speak English - I don't speak American. And by the time I turn 30, I should buy you and your entire household of peasants, and make every one of you serfs under my lordship.

Anyway, thanks for thinking I'm 50 - at least it shows my wealth of knowledge and experience in life have semblance of an old man who has seen it all. Well, that also comes with the territory and being a soldier on these gully roads - an experience you never had running butt naked in your dusty village square with gorillas, you dirty primeval scum and malnourished yokel.

Honestly, I'm still in awe that you can read, though your IQ is still irreversibly lower than that of a panda. Something like 2nd decimal like a slobbering Down syndrome patient. And I won't be surprised if you have soaked whatever you are typing from with the saliva dripping out of your putrid mouth everywhere. If Margaret Sanger were alive, you'd be the first in line for eugenics - your type shouldn't be allowed to live.

Go deal with the irreversible curse of perpetual failure your father transferred to you, and keep the flag flying by transferring it to generations after.

And learn how to spell in English, you village illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
shymexx:

Village bum, I'm British and I speak English - I don't speak American. And by the time I turn 30, I should buy you and your entire household of peasants, and make every one of you serfs under my lordship.

Anyway, thanks for thinking I'm 50 - at least it shows my wealth of knowledge and experience in life have semblance of an old man who has seen it all. Well, that also comes with the territory and being a soldier on these gully roads - an experience you never had running butt naked in your dusty village square with gorillas, you dirty primeval scum and malnourished yokel.

Honestly, I'm still in awe that you can read, though your IQ is still irreversibly as lower than that of a panda. Something like 2nd decimal like a slobbering Down syndrome patient. And I won't be surprised if you have soaked whatever you are typing from with the saliva dripping out of your mouth everywhere. If Margaret Sanger were alive, you'd be the first in line for eugenics - your type shouldn't be allowed to live.

Go deal with the irreversible curse of perpetual failure your father transferred to you, and keep the flag flying by transferring it to generations after.

And learn how to spell in English, you village illiterate.

lil old fařt, change your topic...it's a fact that the congenital pettiness u exhibit, especially when beaten drives you into pointing out spelling/syntactic oversights and making such incredibly silly excuses as '..ur lucky I'm typing from my phone..' I'm British i speak heavenly..." oh boy..does he sound so retardëd! please go away u compound foöl..i didn't expect to finish u this quickly. aimless iđiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) / Police Raid Black Spots In Lagos, Arrest 720 Suspects / A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.