Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK (33243 Views)

I Prefer To Live My Life In Prison –murder Suspect (Photo) / Court Discharges Murder Suspect For Showing Remorse / British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Daniel058(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by otiigba1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
deflover:
can you Bleep off already.....wats wit you slimy.....who took the joy from ur childhood......cant niggas ve a beer on a dead soldier's day.....besides its not like the shank of a nigga would even stop.....nigga grow up.....i represent peckham......shymexx remember the words.....its blood in blood out....i hate a nigga who sucks on his mum wif a straw telling me how to say good bye to a fallen soldier....
he died so bleeping wat....this tad wont let us breathe.....shymexx can you fix him a drink or a smoke.....guess he is down on supply grin grin grin grin
thanks very much for the insult, you are a troubled soul, i will pray for you the good thing is you are no longer in the UK or pekham and i shout halleluyah! to that, and how ever hard you try you will never get the chance to come back to the UK or pekham, we dont need your likes in pekham, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
deflover:
can you Bleep off already.....wats wit you slimy.....who took the joy from ur childhood......cant niggas ve a beer on a dead soldier's day.....besides its not like the shank of a nigga would even stop.....nigga grow up.....i represent peckham......shymexx remember the words.....its blood in blood out....i hate a nigga who sucks on his mum wif a straw telling me how to say good bye to a fallen soldier....

he died so bleeping wat....this tad wont let us breathe.....shymexx can you fix him a drink or a smoke.....guess he is down on supply grin grin grin grin

Lol, you're still on this thing. I'd wager that if you were still out there you'd still be banging for dem Southside blocks and the black flag, no? grin Welcome to Cornsville! Anyway, I'm not condoning the violence and it's sad to see black people die. I've grown over the years, lived everywhere, and schooled by conscious minds on how to be an original black man. I just tell youngers these days to get money and education, and leave the roads alone. But I'll always be that Peckham yute, and will never stop shouting out the fallen soldiers, who died in the struggle. And once a year, I go to the cemetery, to drop flowers by their graves - and pour out a little liquor.

I just wished I could give up everything to give life back to them, or turn back the hands of time - and change everything. But that's never going to happen. So, I just do everything I can do in solitude to remember them, and the good old days.

R.I.P to dem mans, and Asiedu. And I hope this guy pays for the crime.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by otiigba1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
spotit: ah thanks otigba1.. i mean, u literally took the exact words right out of my mouth...one bottle for u
thanks bro. make a pint of carlsberg please, i mean, they are glorifying killing of each other, if they are "soldiers" why were they not in iraq fighting, instead of terrifying pesioners in the streets of pekham with their cheap kitchen knives and inadequate Gangs ideology

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
deflover:
hehehe for real he broke a head....darn uncle tunde is a nuthead always.....i remember dem days we would run around peckham trying to get a gal to lay.....lol its so hard getting a lady those days.....i got fucking broke anytime i pay my rent.....and i would ve to wait a few days to get money into the country if i want to get laid.......... grin grin grin grin grin
southwark damn.....dat library down there .....i used to go read there when i have to run away from my house.......i made some friends in stratham around thootinghill so i usually go there changing trains as if i am changing lanes....... grin grin grin grin

anyway peckham is the best starting up point for any new person in london....it gives you a feel of nija even when you is in london......and trust me if you havent seen someone in years the best plcae to bumb into them is going shopping in peckham.....people always re-live those places no matter where they moved to grin grin grin grin

Uncle Tunde is a crackhead lol!! The nyggah gave more than two generations shape-ups - he'll forever be a legend man. Pum is the cheapest thing in narm, as long as you're road, and you always dress to impress. Dem times, I used to get gash by the hour. And it was, "oi sexy, come here - let me talk to you" and they'll never say no, trust me. grin Chics my age were too easy dem times.

I used to beat older chics as well. Dem times I had this naija neighbour (a nice chic with massive ti.ts and nice batty as well) that's a few years older than me. Some naija yahoozee Uncle was beating it back then. But I don't even if she was always hor.ny or whatnot, but every time she knows I'm in, that's when she's gonna come knock on my door in a nightwear, with her ti.ts hanging out, asking me to come help her with something. Bwoi, I just started smashing her lowkey, till I left for Uni. grin And there was a next older Uganda Chic from Camberwell with massive bum I used to smash at the park all the time dem times there. I passed her to my Uncle when I was leaving for Uni.

Peckham makes you feel different - the vibe, the madness, the shops, the people etc.. That's the hometown man! PeckNizzy!
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:
Uncle Tunde is a crackhead lol!! The nyggah gave more than two generations shape-ups - he'll forever be a legend man. Pum is the cheapest thing in narm, as long as you're road, and you always dress to impress. Dem times, I used to get gash by the hour. And it was, "oi sexy, come here - let me talk to you" and they'll never say no, trust me. grin Chics my age were too easy dem times.
I used to beat older chics as well. Dem times I had this naija neighbour (a nice chic with massive ti.ts and nice batty as well) that's a few years older than me. Some naija yahoozee Uncle was beating it back then. But I don't even if she was always hor.ny or whatnot, but every time she knows I'm in, that's when she's gonna come knock on my door in a nightwear, with her ti.ts hanging out, asking me to come help her with something. Bwoi, I just started smashing her lowkey, till I left for Uni. grin And there was a next older Uganda Chic from Camberwell with massive bum I used to smash at the park all the time dem times there. I passed her to my Uncle when I was leaving for Uni.
Peckham makes you feel different - the vibe, the madness, the shops, the people etc.. That's the hometown man! PeckNizzy!
darn u ma man man..u did ve a wild time...4 me i waz kinda new so getting laid isnt easy...wats up wit da low nigga dissing up..guess u done wif him..he nids to get laid..niggas die everyday wats wif da tad...he nids blunt i guess.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
otiigba1: thanks bro. make a pint of carlsberg please, i mean, they are glorifying killing of each other, if they are "soldiers" why were they not in iraq fighting, instead of terrifying pesioners in the streets of pekham with their cheap kitchen knives and inadequate Gangs ideology

yh boss...more than a pint, as well as other goodies...plus as much as u please. i mean u have also taken the words out of my mouth a second time! your mum didn't raise no foöl at all. and for that man outside, raising glasses to gang culture on this soil, i cosign your declaration upon him. never anuva chance for him...u can imagine even his buddy came today sobered up, yet he's outside name-dropping and talking like a cretin about stuffs in a different location he knows little about...

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
otiigba1: thanks very much for the insult, you are a troubled soul, i will pray for you the good thing is you are no longer in the UK or pekham and i shout halleluyah! to that, and how ever hard you try you will never get the chance to come back to the UK or pekham, we dont need your likes in pekham, have a nice day
nigga grow up..wen i want to come in it will def be in a jiffy...i lived like a king wen i came in..i did stuff u a brit didnt do..
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by latestsunny(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
yim: No hiding place for the wicked.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
princealbashir:

Guy easy... US govt put $1M bounty on Shekau and Nig Govt also put #100M on him... Do that successfully and you'll never have to work again.

docadams:

Shekau was there for the taking all this while for a lot more money. Where were you?
Not too late though. Just visit the IGP office and demand for the list of wanted criminals with price tag on them. However, you may become the hunted by the criminal before you get a whiff of the money or by the same authority that promised you the money once collected.

These two chaps, abeg na my car abi na my money una wan inherit? Why wish ur n1gga death na?

Well...I thought the military said they have killed Shekau and his brother abi clone? If they are still alive, please help me with their addresses cos I am out to get them. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
deflover: darn u ma man man..u did ve a wild time...4 me i waz kinda new so getting laid isnt easy...wats up wit da low nigga dissing up..guess u done wif him..he nids to get laid..niggas die everyday wats wif da tad...he nids blunt i guess.

Oh, I hear that. grin You should've gone for those naija aunts man - dem ones give their naija compatriots free pum and food all the time, especially during winter. And there are tons of Sierra Leoneans, and Ivorian as well, especially that Ivorian club by Crackerjack.

Fvck dem two village mongrels - they're not from London. Rather than trying to pontificate tripe, they should first focus on the cesspit of a country called Nigeria, where they're ruled by the dumbest president ever. A country where former cab drivers, ex-convicts, wanted criminals, stark illiterates, cow jockeys, and Islamists run the show. A country where most folks aren't even literate. When they fix that shiithole - I might pay attention to their noise.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:
Oh, I hear that. grin You should've gone for those naija aunts man - dem ones give their naija compatriots free pum and food all the time, especially during winter. And there are tons of Sierra Leoneans, and Ivorian as well, especially that Ivorian club by Crackerjack.
Fvck dem two village mongrels - they're not from London. Rather than trying to pontificate tripe, they should first focus on the cesspit of a country called Nigeria, where they're ruled by the dumbest president ever. A country where former cab drivers, ex-convicts, wanted criminals, stark illiterates, cow jockeys, and Islamists run the show. A country where most folks aren't even literate. When they fix that shiithole - I might pay attention to their noise.
darn u ma sleek nigga u stil ma man i aint gonna say nuffin...i didnt like dem nija chics..dey come wif so much drama..i was in a chic 4rm aussie, she had dem orange hair,nice tits and she show knows hw 2 drop it hot...i had a nija babe once i waz virtually topping her oyster and buying her stuff..she was just a random gal ma niggas toss wif for pills and asked me to ve a spin til she loved ma tingy so much she wanted 2 ve ma baby...hmm 4 a brit passport i wud ve but hw do i tell ma mate i fell 4 a lot lizard...lol
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
deflover: darn u ma sleek nigga u stil ma man i aint gonna say nuffin...i didnt like dem nija chics..dey come wif so much drama..i was in a chic 4rm aussie, she had dem orange hair,nice tits and she show knows hw 2 drop it hot...i had a nija babe once i waz virtually topping her oyster and buying her stuff..she was just a random gal ma niggas toss wif for pills and asked me to ve a spin til she loved ma tingy so much she wanted 2 ve ma baby...hmm 4 a brit passport i wud ve but hw do i tell ma mate i fell 4 a lot lizard...lol

Lmao @ naija women and always being hungry and needy. grin They're always begging for something like bums.

BTW, my last post was about bums like those two village illiterates who always want to proffer solutions to other people's problems, but can't proffer the same solutions to Nigeria. That's the same way these folks go to America and look down on African Americans. If you don't understand an experience - just don't talk about it, and focus on the problem plaguing you. You're a decent guy - a Peckham soldier. grin
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:
Lmao @ naija women and always being hungry and needy. grin They're always begging for something like bums.
BTW, my last post was about bums like those two village illiterates who always want to proffer solutions to other people's problems, but can't proffer the same solutions to Nigeria. That's the same way these folks go to America and look down on African Americans. If you don't understand an experience - just don't talk about it, and focus on the problem plaguing you. You're a decent guy - a Peckham soldier. grin
hehehe neva eva bin called a peckham soldier..it brings back some memories..dem niggas dont which track we on,dats y dem beef blooda. None of like da war going on dat drops niggas while sum do time on sum tad street war..darn i sumtime wish dey knw wata game dey ma playing..nigga needs da quid and not bin sum nigga's pum in prison...we kwn wats like bin a rude man but we al clean and now its time 2 go fresher...big up man u holding d turf..i rep SE 15, i wil die smiling wif dem memories.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:
hey take it easy wif our president dat nigga issues waz there b4 he waz born..d brit takes d blame putting us up wif peeps we ve nuffin in common wif..da two niggas are nuffin 2 me..dey trying hard 2 get a pity party, which we aint going...lol..i heard moonlighting club @ greek street west-end is al messed up...i darn used to like it in dat club cos dey play nija tunes back den..guess tinz wud neva remain da same.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Fourwinds: 12:16am On Sep 29, 2014
go and face d music. wen u come out of prison.., ego bi fifty years with white bear-bear. no worry u will be welcome with Asoebi...heheheheeeeee

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nigeria be mumu o, your own citizen you carry am give another country, assuming a British person kill someone in Nigeria, then the person run to Britain, do you think Britain go give us their own citizen for trial, highest they will do is prosecute him there. Anyway what did guy did was bad and deserve to tried just saying..
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
I am glad he has been arrested. There is an African American who behead a white lady in the USA. That is horrible! What is all this hate crime for? Parents should start educating their children very well about the society and to stand against hate in any form.

I used to think humans have come of age but not any more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Who Escaped Abusive Boyfriend, Murdered / Police Arrest Over 100 Armed Robbery Suspects On Mile 2-badagry Expressway (pix) / Police Raid Black Spots In Lagos, Arrest 720 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.