Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate (757 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by butanep(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2014
I remember my days in the university, when you meet a girl, asking her to be your girlfriend, after asking you several questions. she will indirectly asked? Do you live in school hostel or off campus?, if you live in school hostel, just forget because she will decline you, but if you live off campus, then she asked the next question. Do you have a roommate or you live alone... if you do have a roommate, she might not find it comfortable but if you live alone and she do like you, indirectly, it's a yes to her...
When you live alone you are more attracted to ladies than when you live with a room mate... why do ladies prefer guyz that live alone?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by misshoree(f): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Evidence or I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by Orunto: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2014
You too, you are awkward. How can you hope to play romance with a girl in a crowd?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Funny but true
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by Floyd45(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2014
misshoree: Evidence or I don't believe you

Evidence of what?? Lol..

Well the simple truth is that they crave that privacy and comfort. So it is a BIG plus if you stay ALONE
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by pinkytee(f): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2014
What else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she nid her privacy
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by inositol88(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2014
OP DO U REALLY NEED A PROPHET TO HELP U ANSWER DAT QUESTION?

IF U ARE A GAL, WUD U NOT LIKE UR PRIVACY?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by ronald4lif(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2014
butanep: I remember my days in the university, when you meet a girl, asking her to be your girlfriend, after asking you several questions. she will indirectly asked? Do you live in school hostel or off campus?, if you live in school hostel, just forget because she will decline you, but if you live off campus, then she asked the next question. Do you have a roommate or you live alone... if you do have a roommate, she might not find it comfortable but if you live alone and she do like you, indirectly, it's a yes to her...
When you live alone you are most attracted to ladies than when you live with a room mate... why do ladies prefer guyz that live alone?

The reason for this is an obvious one, every lady wants some deserving privacy, you two should be able to spend 'quality moments' together without any interruptions, so its more of comforts. Its just like asking a mature lady out when one still lives with parents, a lady who is seeking for some committed relationship might not consider such
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Gang.Bang aiNt alloWeD
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by jnrbayano(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2014
butanep: I remember my days in the university, when you meet a girl, asking her to be your girlfriend, after asking you several questions. she will indirectly asked? Do you live in school hostel or off campus?, if you live in school hostel, just forget because she will decline you, but if you live off campus, then she asked the next question. Do you have a roommate or you live alone... if you do have a roommate, she might not find it comfortable but if you live alone and she do like you, indirectly, it's a yes to her...
When you live alone you are most attracted to ladies than when you live with a room mate... why do ladies prefer guyz that live alone?

First bold suggests uncertainty. It doesn't seem you have made up your mind on where the ladies stand.

Second bold suggests certainty.

How can you "not be certain" and at the same time "certain" on a single write-up?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Not Comfortable With Guyz Having Room Mate by OohMpa: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Even if you ask a 5 year old with downs syndrome, he surely knows the answer to this "very smart" question

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice From A Father / Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help / Must Read: Naija Love Part 1 (one)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.