Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? (852 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / The Girl I Wanna Marry (photo) / I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by bingbagbo(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2014
why do u want to marry?

why did you marry?

be specific and honest
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by ramdris(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Am married and I did cos I couldn't Imagine my life without her besides me every day.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by holycup(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2014
To fulfill the prophesy that says that a woman shall live with a man and two of them shall become one and also for procreation.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2014
To completely use my di ck with the woman I love, to reproduce boys & girls of my blood.

Last Bullet

Getting married, raising a family has more benefits that disadvantages
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by pinkytee(f): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2014
because I nid a soulmate,one to b with in times of happiness,one to share my pains with,even God almighty during creation of man told adam that he nid a helpmate,so, life is much sweeter wen u hv sumbody to share ur joy with.my one cent

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by vizkiz: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2014
^^^I tell ya, this one is still single wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by ayemidun08(f): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2014
I wanna marry to av a companion, a best friend, a Appy family, a soul mate , one to share my bad and Appy moment wit, one to nag at weneva am upset, one to say sorry to nd one to tell I luv frm my heart. Nd also to complete the will of Almighty Allah wink

And Sooo soooo many other reasons cool
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by chibwike(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Am still single
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by watchthisposter(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Ah don lyk washing plates and clothes... cry cry embarassed

This is the major reason I'm considering marriage. Sad buh true... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by psucc(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2014
It makes one complete.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2014
because i wan photocopy mysef angry
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by bingbagbo(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
watchthisposter: Ah don lyk washing plates and clothes... cry cry embarassed

This is the major reason I'm considering marriage. Sad buh true... embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2014
1. I wanna marry someone I enjoy being with, someone I can reason with, work with, and build a future/legacy/empire with.

2. If I cant find my spec above, I wanna marry someone I can fvck for d rest of ma life. cheesy
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by MisterLongman(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2014
I would have said procreation but the "Baby mama" trend makes it unimportant........ Maybe to escape loneliness and domestic chores
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by Kunleskey(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2014
1.Because it is written..why won't i marry,? 2. loneliness go first kill person...3. to love and beloved 4. To bear children..5. To be happy..6...i rest my case here.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2014
I wana marry becos i want to av a wonderful hubby and lovely kids and a fulfilled lyf....to have pple to call my own.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by ayemidun08(f): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2014
watchthisposter: Ah don lyk washing plates and clothes... cry cry embarassed

Then you will turn ur wife to your housemaid den........may God will deliver you
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by jmoore(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Because it is not good for Jmoore to live alone.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Spend the rest of your life with someone you love or get half their money. It's a win win situation lol jokes wink
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by cooljoe(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy: Spend the rest of your life with someone you love or get half their money. It's a win win situation lol jokes wink
nice joke
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by watchthisposter(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2014
ayemidun08: .

Then you will turn ur wife to your housemaid den........may God will deliver you

Ah ah now darling, I'm just being explicitly honest.

What do ladies want? If you tell the truth, they get angry and spit fire, if you lie you're and bad person "how could you lie to me?" etc.

People have gotten married for worse reasons, at least I'm better than those golddiggers who marry Tinubu/OBJ/Babangida types for "love"...

PS. Will you marry me and wash my plates and clothes? kiss I'm serious O... cheesy
Re: What Is The Main Reason Why U Wanna Marry?? by Jimbadly: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Companionship, I need someone to love and cherish all my life, I wanna have children in a legitimate way and I wanna be seen as a responsible guy.

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Hurts / Am I Alone? :( / My Advice To You Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.